[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Oh, then its RichardG's fault.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It could cost like 10000EU to Remove a single upgrade, and it takes 5 Minutes (6000 Ticks) per Upgrade, Making it very very slow.
    Could also have a small (1-5%) chance of Destroying the upgrade.
    Also, greg, you didnt awnser me, is there not a way to Remove the Fine wire recipe in the Wiremill?

No, the whole idea is that you don't get the upgrade back so you can't move them around. My idea is to have the Assembling machine completely purge a machine of it's upgrades in like 40 seconds or so.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Try rotating the industrial blast furnace block. If it isn't facing the multiblock structure, then it can't find it.

Seems greg found the issue... tried to update to the newest version and got an error:

Just too much fun... GregTech...

• Update IC² to the broken edition.

And now excuse me again, I have to create the most stupid Machine ever. And with stupid I mean, that it does even less than a small Buffer. Why should one craft it? Becuase you can place Upgrades and Covers on it, like the SolarPanel Cover for example. Did I mention that it also has a tiny internal Tank, making it useful for Valve Covers? The Block looks btw exactly like an MFE.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

And now excuse me again, I have to create the most stupid Machine ever. And with stupid I mean, that it does even less than a small Buffer. Why should one craft it? Becuase you can place Upgrades and Covers on it, like the SolarPanel Cover for example. Did I mention that it also has a tiny internal Tank, making it useful for Valve Covers? The Block looks btw exactly like an MFE.

so I assume you could not fix the NEI api?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• NEI API? You mean IC²-API and the IC²-Plugin, which RichardG broke.

GregTech Website

• NEI API? You mean IC²-API and the IC²-Plugin, which RichardG broke.

that.. Yes ugh I thought that was player but still last 4 builds 2 did not build and 2 them crash when looking up recipes.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• It is possible to look, who actually made the changes. And it was RichardG.

GregTech Website

A. What do you mean by updated IC² to the broken edition?
    B. What, exactly, do you plan to name this modular block?

Just too much fun... GregTech...

• A. 291 or later
    B. Machine Box

GregTech Website

• Where can i find the Recipes for the Wiremill in your Code? Since there is no Config option i need to Disable it manually.

• It is really nice how RichardG just broke the old API Code without warning, or any replacement inside the Ic2Recipe Class. He should have left a few linking Functions there.

And there are TWO 2.90h Versions of GregTech inside the older Versions Tab.

GregTech Website

• Awww, then you will have to wait for things like this little thing.

• Question: I accidentally discovered the Cover feature of plates when I tried to open a Plate Bending Machine (sorry if I'm not using the exact name, but you should know what I mean and it's not really important) with a Tin Plate in my hand. Now I'm curious: what do they all do, how do I use them all? Neither of the wikis seem to have much info and searching the thread here was all pain no gain.

• Ok so this is hypothetical...
    If I were to say make a machine that required massive amounts of energy to make "antimatter" then all I would have to do is make a GUI of a powerbar and then an output slot right?
    But what would the code look like?

Something like:

Code
    1. //Learn Java before you post stupid questions, waiting for someone else to do your job.//
    2. void* ^Stupid_Machine_Do_Stuff{return(FALSE)}