[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Seriously? wow, thats pretty cool!
    Gives a use to the Quantum suits auto Eating thingy too!
    Although there needs to be a Can slot ontop of the Helmet that injects the Raw material directly into your brain, cause we all know, in minecraft, the Digesting happens in the Brain.

• Now that I said it I should hide a Config for it somewhere.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Now that I said it I should hide a Config for it somewhere.

I'm keeping mine on :) I usually keep Qhelm food off but I got lazy and forgot lol. You did add that feature for me because I thought it was important to have things like farms still.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Seriously? wow, thats pretty cool!
    Gives a use to the Quantum suits auto Eating thingy too!
    Although there needs to be a Can slot ontop of the Helmet that injects the Raw material directly into your brain, cause we all know, in minecraft, the Digesting happens in the Brain.

Quantumsuits will be disabled in Cubcraft. Maybe there's an auto-eat feature in modular powersuits.

• Quantumsuits will be disabled in Cubcraft. Maybe there's an auto-eat feature in modular powersuits.

Sounds legit you guys are PVP Server right? We did that as well before on ours we just disabled the chest though.

• Sounds legit you guys are PVP Server right? We did that as well before on ours we just disabled the chest though.

Makes much more sense since the chest is what makes you invincible.

• Currently there is a bug in IC2, if you put Thorns on any electric armor, it gets destroyed when the armor runs out of power and you get hit. This is because Thorns deals extra damage to the armor.

Greg, is it possible that you let us put enchanted electric gear into the Magic Energy Converter to remove enchantments? Otherwise I have to make new armor :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by DrRed ().

• Currently there is a bug in IC2, if you put Thorns on any electric armor, it gets destroyed when the armor runs out of power and you get hit. This is because Thorns deals extra damage to the armor.

Greg, is it possible that you let us put enchanted electric gear into the Magic Energy Converter to remove enchantments? Otherwise I have to make new armor :(

Well tbh you are not suppose to enchant electric items anyways. It was a bug and forge was missing the hooks in the past not sure if its the case still.

• @greg I keep forgetting to report this bug but there is a bug when you tend to load peoples chunks like I went and visit a friend and open his machines but I crashed as his machines don't load client side yet.. Not sure if we can add something into the code to prevent the clicking till it loads client side?

http://pastebin.com/W5xmYcn5

Odd thing is I been around his base for like 60 seconds.

• Greg,

Could you pretty please put the version number in the .zip file name itself? Or somewhere around it indicating the latest beta version? (unless there is a place where you have your versions displayed elsewhere?) Would help with my automated version parser for my spreadsheet.

Thanks for considering.

• Greg,

Could you pretty please put the version number in the .zip file name itself? Or somewhere around it indicating the latest beta version? (unless there is a place where you have your versions displayed elsewhere?) Would help with my automated version parser for my spreadsheet.

Thanks for considering.

Putting the version number on the zip file name itself is already denied. You can find the version number inside the zip file : mcmod.info (open with notepad).

• \Putting the version number on the zip file name itself is already denied. You can find the version number inside the zip file : mcmod.info (open with notepad).

Thats doesn't help parsing. It also makes it a pain to know when its been updated.

• What does the Vacuum Freezer do when you put helium cells in it? It has exactly the same output as input.

• Just check thread regularly and you will see update notes.

Where are the update notes for 3.03b? Or a changelog? Or an indication that it was updated at all? I need that in order to keep the automation running for revision checking. Me manually checking defeats the purpose, and thats why I asked Greg if there was a place that had this information.