[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Finally, I've been having a problem with the Inventory Manager and Distillation Towers. I can't get the manager to transfer both Oil Cells and Empty Cells into the tower. If I remember correctly, Empty Cells are not transferred if there are Oil Cells in the tower inventory even if the manager's rules are set up to properly transfer to the top and bottom sides of the tower block. It's hard to be sure whether this a bug or I'm just doing something wrong.

Edit: moved the rest to the suggestion thread.

• - Add native connected texture support for buffers, so that contiguous buffers would appear to be one long machine with arrows but no borders between segments.

YES YES YES. THAT WOULD BE GORGEOUS!

PS: IC2 forums are awful on my phone. I do not like Burning Board.

• I've suggested that before and it was denied. Greg won't support mass murdering bees.

But... I am allergic... and vengeful ;-;

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Greg could you add isAir methods in implosion compressor casing ?

Uhhhm it is already...

Also I will se both Sirus and matix Rotors. One for the Steam Turbine and one for the Gas Turbine. CrazyCrafters one looks more like its blinking than actually rotating.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Nothing should be done to legitimize the concept of "liquid DNA", however the hell that's supposed to work.

Does it not make sense that liquid DNA is a mixture of random nucleotides?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• yes, but not extracting several cubic meters of it from a handful of bees, nor using it to generate power. ypu could try extracting some of your own DNA if you want. It is pretty easy to do at home. I have a little necklace with some of mine in a vial.

• yes, but not extracting several cubic meters of it from a handful of bees, nor using it to generate power. ypu could try extracting some of your own DNA if you want. It is pretty easy to do at home. I have a little necklace with some of mine in a vial.

It's only several cubic meters because pipes are designed for transferring large amounts of liquids. If it bothers you, mentally scale it down :P

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• You would get soooo much more energy by just composting and burning a giant pile of bees. The cost of extracting DNA is huge compared to the energy stored in the molecular bonds.

• Sorry for the technic link but I can't find a MCF post :(

That's simply because there is none. MCF is hated with passion pretty much everywhere except MCF itse.f

• Really I don't want to read 700+ pages :P So I have an idea.
    GT is veeeeery advanced IC2, yes? Some recipes changed, but recipe for Quantum armor not. I think, this mistake should be corrected. Osmium can be used in this recipes. Here are some images that I drew in Photoshop :P :

So 40.000.000 Eu. I think energy costs for absorbing damage must be increased x10.

• yes, but not extracting several cubic meters of it from a handful of bees, nor using it to generate power. ypu could try extracting some of your owbn DNA if you want. It is pretty easy to do at home. I have a little necklace with some of mine in a vial.

How very normal of you.

Better?

The post was edited 1 time, last by DrRed ().

• Just to restate my request, since it seamed to be ignored:
    Greg, could you please ass UU-matter recipes for Vanilla quartz and Applied energistics quartz

Also, according the the community wiki, MFR bio-fuel can be used in a diesel generator. I tried all of the generators and nothing worked. Is someone one the community wiki being a troll, or am I being extremely stupid?

• GregTech ores still aren't generating in the Nether when the latest Biomes O' Plenty is installed. This is because BoP adds several new biomes to the Nether, completely removing the "Hell" biome. These biomes include Boneyard, Corrupted Sands, Phantasmagoric Inferno, Undergarden, and Nether Base (or Nether). If it helps at all, I believe the mod NetherOres solved this issue by telling its ores to generate in the -1 dimension rather than any specific biome.

I look forward to a fix. Thanks.

• Greg, is your API up to date ?

EDIT: I fixed almost all errors, but can't fix it:

Code
    1. public int[] getSizeInventorySide(int aSide) {
    2. public boolean func_102007_a(int aIndex, ItemStack aStack, int aSide) {
    3. public boolean func_102008_b(int aIndex, ItemStack aStack, int aSide) {