[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• PHYSICISTS LOG
    MINECRAFT DATE
    21/09/2013
    TIME: 00:53

TESTING OF 300 POWER NUKE WAS A FAILURE
    MC CRASHED, HASN'T FINISHED LOADING YET LOL

• Good God what have you done to that poor defenseless world?

I also got a Forestry Sipiri sapling after only 1 week of trying :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Wow, the crater is so huge the chunks aren't even loaded to the end of it XD. Is there a way to get nukes to not drop items?

Edit: @Sirus, Greg is going to yell at you for the pictures.

Edit: Even better. I got the POWAHHH!!!! to remove the pictures. ~Greg

• Sorry for doubleposting, but it is a bit of a different topic.

Just a couple of bug reports.

1.Tin cells can be macerated for 1 tin, but you can use 1 tin in a metal former for 3 cells.

2.Even though the AESU can output 8192eu/t it cannot charge tier 5 electric items, Tested on Energy Orb, Cloaking device, and Lapotron Pack.

3.You have recipes to craft double and quad nuclear fuel cells, but with these recipes I can turn lead/copper to iron by making double cells, run the cells through a reactor, then thermal centrifuge the depleted cells for the iron to make the fuel rods again, plus an extra iron that was originally used as the copper or lead for the combination cell.

• When I load a test world and hunt for tetra and cass to determine the availability and its rarity in their respective biomes I cannot find cass at all and tetra is frighteningly scarce.

In correct biomes there are about 2-3x more of them than iron. They are just a bit hard to find as they are clustered up in ~100 block veins. Once you get a quarry up and running you'll soon have way too much of both than you could ever do something useful with :)

After talking a bit with player about nukes, It turns otu that if you set the maximum Explosions size to Above 911 (The largest nuke explosion you can make) it is actually REAL WORLD 50 KILOTON NUCLEAR BOMB SIZE
    WUT
    1.8km Radius. In game. Wut.

50kt is rather weak for a nuke. Non-hydrogen stuff should go into a few megatons with hydrogen bombs technically not having an upper limit.

[edit]
    Not sure if bug or intended but your fancy cobble can't be broken with jackhammers in adventure mode

The post was edited 1 time, last by hoho ().

• Another bugreport:
    something is up with RE-batteries. The ones I craft with tin plates aren't usable for crafting batbox and energy store upgrade (both recipes take a weird kind of batteries that have fully charged texture but no damage value). I could craft conveyor module and jackhammer with them, though. I already reported it to IC2 bugzilla but it was said there that it works with just IC2. Looks like the recipes aren't using oredict-batteries or something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hoho ().

• Another bugreport:
    something is up with RE-batteries. The ones I craft with tin plates aren't usable for crafting batbox and energy store upgrade (both recipes take a weird kind of batteries that have fully charged texture but no damage value). I could craft conveyor module and jackhammer with them, though. I already reported it to IC2 bugzilla but it was said there that it works with just IC2. Looks like the recipes aren't using oredict-batteries or something.

I've seen that bug a lot over the last few months. Some discrepancy between the recipes, based on charge level/damage values on energy storage items. NEI sometimes shows alternating between a full-charge icon and an uncharged icon, but for all standard IC2 recipes, it often simply shows the icon for fully charged batteries/crystals.

Most of the time it gets inconvenient when trying to autocraft things in an AE MAC; it works sometimes, but it often requires the crafting process to be refreshed once for it to work.

• I will report because the information is displayed.
    I think that it is items in this MOD
    google translation

http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5376

Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:54 [情報] [STDOUT] If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:54 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemHerbalMedicineCake !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:54 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemCakeSponge !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:56 [WARNING] [LogisticsPipes|Main] New LogisticsPipes-Dev version found: #689
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:57 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemFishandPumpkinCakeSponge !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:58 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemSoulCleaver !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:58 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemInstantCake !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:04:58 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemWhippingCream !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:00 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemGlisteningWhippingCream !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:00 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemCleaver !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemHerbalMedicineWhippingCream !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemStrangeWhippingCream !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemBlazeCleaver !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemBakedCakeSponge !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemMagmaCake !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemGlisteningCake !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:01 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemOgreCleaver !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:09 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemFishandPumpkinCake !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    Client> 2013-09-21 16:05:11 [情報] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemMagmaWhippingCream !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

• With Gregtech, IC2 experimental and Railcraft installed, is there any thing I can do to unify all the plates to the IC2 ones? I don't want to get the Railcraft ones. Thanks

Sorry just figured it out, it is in he special unification targets section in the dynamic config

• Guys, stop answering people in their own posts, or I'll report this to the admins.

Oh wait.

@Greg Does it help if i put the larger images in a spoiler?

• You don't need to worry, just ignore it.
    Greg should put a config option to disable that though, can add a lot of log spam.

• @above
    Not as pretty, if i saw someone had uploaded it like that I wouldn't download it, too messy. Meh

OMG
    PHYSICISTS LOG
    MINECRAFT DATE
    21/09/2013
    TIME: 12:09

TESTING OF 300 POWER NUKE WAS A SUCCSESS
    MC NEEDED +1GB OF ALLOCATED RAM

Link to album good enough?
    http://imgur.com/chDhicB,vPwra5B,Y31GHzX,GBX9TlN

• . . .
    how...
    how... deep is that...?

Sirus: God damn i keep clicking "edit" instead of qoute;

• . . .
    how...
    how... deep is that...?

Sirus: God damn i keep clicking "edit" instead of qoute;

It is 82 blocks deep.

• Yes, much better

Tbh I'd rather have links to images than either in-post or attached. One just has to describe them well enough to give a good reason to open the links :)

Fair enough.