[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Another thing, does the electric crafting table autoinput even work? I stick a chest with materials on the green side and it won't import them to the item buffer.

Also, when put in dust mode, it sometimes outputs the tiny dusts without crafting them into normal dusts.

• No wonder nothing works, the Function which is supposed to do the work doesnt get called.

That'd do it :D

Using Unidye I see, good work comrade.

EDIT: Well I wanted to go try and test it too so I could do something productive with my post, but now that it's of no use :D

:) Gotta love unidye - one thing though... Yellow cakes aren't very yellow :P

Images

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I thought you'd be a little more surprised how I know that D:

Your stuff registered in the ore dictionary right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Your stuff registered in the ore dictionary right?

Someone actually reading the logs before uploading them? Is this real life? :P

Edit:
    It should work with 1.3.1. And they'll look like vanilla cakes.

• Someone actually reading the logs before uploading them? Is this real life? :P

I ain't just handing anything over to Greg you know! :D

I see this too much.

• And trying again on debugging. Please run with your ItemDucts and attach the GT_Log File. Note that all this is about Item OUTPUT directly out of GT MACHINES, not input and also no Item pulling from the Duct itself. The Log should contain a large bunch of Numbers, if it doesn't you did it wrong.

Files

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Same setup as last time - still nothing :S

I see numbers and errors, we're getting somewhere.

Files

• GregTech.log

(75.52 kB, downloaded 102 times, last: )

I see this too much.

• Ahh good, I was looking for something like:

java.lang.ClassCastException: gregtechmod.api.metatileentity.BaseMetaTileEntityICMJ cannot be cast to cofh.api.transport.IItemConduit
    at gregtechmod.api.util.GT_Utility.moveStackIntoPipe(GT_Utility.java:339)

I accidentially swapped a variable.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Mean while, in the mDyio camp:
    [01:12:50] <Zerokyuuni> and something stupid happened again
    [01:13:01] < mDiyo > Do I want to know?
    [01:13:19] <Zerokyuuni> greg made his blocks and items make really annoying noises
    [01:13:30] < mDiyo > Erm
    [01:13:31] <Zerokyuuni> just so people would make an assembler to make muffle items
    [01:13:42] < mDiyo > Erm
    [01:13:52] < mDiyo > ...
    [01:14:07] < mDiyo > Zerokyuuni: I really don't want to hear about gregtech anymore.
    [01:14:16] <Zerokyuuni> :P
    [01:14:28] < mDiyo > Serious. Gonna start kicking you.

I see this too much.

• And trying again. Now with less Numbers.

Files

GregTech Website

• Proof that the fanboys just want to start a war -_-

• Here you go

Files

• GregTech.log

(67.01 kB, downloaded 100 times, last: )

I see this too much.

• Here you go

Ahem, please put a Chest or something to the other End of the Duct. It must have a destination.

GregTech Website

• Ahem, please put a Chest or something to the other End of the Duct. It must have a destination.

Same setup as last times, all item ducts have chests at the end! Here's 2 more as well :)

• Then try to wrench the Conduits until you find the right mode.

GregTech Website

• What is this great "right mode" you speak of?

Am I meant to get items from the GT machines into the chests?

I see this too much.

• What is this great "right mode" you speak of?

How could I know that? I just know that the ItemDuct doesn't wanna accept the Item. The Problem is on the ItemDucts Side now.

GregTech Website