[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Greg: Can you please add nickel ore or something equivalent for getting platinum? At this point I'd deeply like to abandon Thermal Expansion alltogether.

• Greg: Can you please add nickel ore or something equivalent for getting platinum? At this point I'd deeply like to abandon Thermal Expansion alltogether.

If Ferrous Ore is the only reason you use the mod, I'd like if you abandoned Thermal Expansion as well. :)

Nickel Ore was added in v4.00e.

• If Ferrous Ore is the only reason you use the mod, I'd like if you abandoned Thermal Expansion as well. :)

The most important thing in TE is still the Autonomous Activator, no other of the large Mods has such thing (if Redpower is considered dead, but if not, it still has no Leftclick).

And I personally wouldn't add it to GT, because of 2 reasons, 1. Clickable things are not supposed to be clicked by a non-Steve what leads to OP-ness in many cases and 2. It should not be necessary to have a clicking Machine at all, unless you wanna exploit something.

Note: Even though placing Blocks is also a clicking Action, it is the only non-OP use of the Autonomous Activator. ^^

I think the only really missing thing are Frames and Redstone, and TE becomes the new Redpower (content-wise, not update-cycle-wise) :D

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• KingLemming
    You said that pryotheum dust is hard to make, as balance for letting them smelt blast furnace stuff... but... erm...
    its super cheap, from what i can see. 1 sulfur, 1 redstone, 1 coal dust and 1 blazepowder? cheap as fuck lol

• KingLemming
    You said that pryotheum dust is hard to make, as balance for letting them smelt blast furnace stuff... but... erm...
    its super cheap, from what i can see. 1 sulfur, 1 redstone, 1 coal dust and 1 blazepowder? cheap as fuck lol

Now he's gonna put cryotheum dust and 64 lava cells.

• KingLemming

He added a way to get blaze powder as well o/
    So with one glowstone and few pieces of redstone (to put in a crucible, than to transpose to the glowstone dust to make the powder), some "luck" to get sulfur (by mining or by induction smelting), we can EASILY manage to mass product some !
    lal.

• So, my horse just duplicated itself.....
    http://i.imgur.com/8iBkv6G.png
    I was out riding it, then I logged off, logged back on, rode back, and it was still here 0.0
    Any ideas?

A Known bug. Are you on 1.7.2 or 1.7.4?

• Hmm.. my assembling machines have these 3 recipes for making hoppers,
    normal chest + iron plates
    trapped chest + iron plates
    trapped chest + aluminium plates

I can swear you used to able to to use normal chest + 5 aluminium plates in the assembling machine, but not anymore..
    Bug on my end, deliberate change, bugged for everyone or is it just my memory failing me? Someone help me confirm, please..

GT 4.06h

I have visible modded stuff -_-, not exactly at 1.7 yet :P.

Theeeeeeres ya problem, got fixed in 1.7

• You really should have a link to the post that Gregtech was first thought of: [Idea] Lightning rod!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You really should have a link to the post that Gregtech was first thought of: [Idea] Lightning rod!

Pretty amazing how far this mod has come, if I say so myself. Thumbs up towards the future.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.