[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

I had a batch of machine, fully covered so they would not be hit by water or anything (in a building). I used the machine for a few hours, used every machine. I went down mining came back and some of them had blown up ... it didn't make sense. I then place some materials in one of the remaining machines making sure everything was connected properly and it instantly blew up.

Why would the machines work for an extend period and then just randomly blow up. Bug or is that expected if you have something connected wrong?

Thermal Generator (1) Connected to a LV Transformer (5 dot side toward generator). Out of generator into cable into Large Battery Box. Out of battery box to chain of machines.

Automatic Furnace to
    Plate Bending Machine to
    WireMill to
    Orewashing machine (with Machine Block with pump / drain on it to feed water) to
    Metal Former to
    Macerator to
    Automatic Extractor to
    Automatic Compressor

The 1st explosion appears to have occurred with the machine box under the ore washing machine.
    The 2nd explosion occurred when I loaded material into the Automatic Furnace.

Any suggestions on whether bug and I should recreate or I'm an idiot and connected it wrong? Seems buggy to me as I was able to run on it for a few hours with no issues.

• Screenshots would help.

• If you press the "z" energy button of machines and the gray square side is connected to a cable you gonna have a bad time...
    Anyways, it blew because of energy excess. It happened when you put a material in the furnace because it requested energy after that, thus exploding.

• I had the same issue. All i did for that happened - cycled my cable in 1 place, so it was like that
    :Coal Chunk: :Compressor: :Compressor:
    :MFS-Unit: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :MFS-Unit: :Glass Fibre:
    :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:
    So, there was more than 512 EU per tick and my machines exploded.

• Translocators still do not connect to pipes.

And they never will, since I'm going to remove them in 1.7

There's apparently a hard cap of 16 upgrades per machine, even if some of them are energy capacity upgrades. Is this intentional?

Ofcourse it is intentional. You cannot just plop down Infinite Upgrades into a Machine, you have to know what you are doing. Every single Upgrade counts, even the Lock and the Muffler Upgrade.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Greg, you wanted a modular PC? Check out Project Christine from Razer.
    It looks like the future.
    http://www.razerzone.com/christine

I think I just got a boner. it vanished as soon as the possible price came across my mind.

• The only reason alienware is even remotely good is because they overclock it. Number one complaint? Overheating.

• Guys, I need a way to make energy. I have Railcraft, Forestry and GT. Charcoal burning is off (need a coke oven). Any ideas? I tried forestry farms, but I need more advanced setups to get it. Don't think I can do lava either, since I have no form of dimensional liquid transport.

If someone can link me to a good reactor setup that doesn't require that many materials, I'll be all for it. If worst comes to worst, I'll go for wind power :P

• Guys, I need a way to make energy. I have Railcraft, Forestry and GT. Charcoal burning is off (need a coke oven). Any ideas? I tried forestry farms, but I need more advanced setups to get it. Don't think I can do lava either, since I have no form of dimensional liquid transport.

If someone can link me to a good reactor setup that doesn't require that many materials, I'll be all for it. If worst comes to worst, I'll go for wind power :P

Try MkIII or more setups, using coolants cells that you cool while the reac is off. It's time-consuming, but it's so much fun!

Otherwhise, wait for GT to add Oil generation ? Still waiting for it :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!