[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Empty cells still can't be crafted. Both "cellEmpty' paramethers set to "true".

hurrr, does your Config look like this:

####################
    # atomicscience
    ####################

atomicscience {
    B:cellDeuterium_false=false
    B:cellEmpty_false=true
    B:cellUranium_false=false
    B:cellWater_false=false
    B:ingotUranium_false=false
    B:oreUranium_false=false

If not then that is your Problem. Never change things before the "=" only the things after the "=" are to be changed.

update, very very scared, by the way, i was using icxp 362, so far never updated because , there was no big change on ic2, so only if required by gregtech, i would update it, wells, it said to me.

I fixed some Bugs and added some Recipes in IC², what resulted in some GT Recipes being removed (since they would have been pointless).

did anyone else did have this issue, with this new version, alot of materials changed, so some texture returned to default, this is not the issue, all the certus i have changed when picked, and these new ones cant be used to make the recipes, so basic, the new version broke applied energistics for me, anyone else?

Aaaaand another Mod, which adds its Stuff to the OreDict without using it itself. That is an Applied Energistics Bug (report it to AlgorithmX2 aswell). You can temp fix it by setting the Unification of CertusQuartz to AE.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Wish there was a maceration Stone Dust recipe. Seems a bit odd needing to go more end game IC for stone dust just to make a house out of CF Foam. Maybe Smoothstone? lol

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Even though you quoted and responded to azazator, I shall respond here also since I have this same problem. Yes, my config does look like that. B:cellEmpty_false=true.

• And you have just updated GT?

Edit: This is how NEI is showing you the Recipes:

• Does relogging help?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Official petition to change the message to:

You ran into a serious bug, if you have acquired this Block legitimately, please report it immediately.

• Aaaaand another Mod, which adds its Stuff to the OreDict without using it itself. That is an Applied Energistics Bug (report it to AlgorithmX2 aswell). You can temp fix it by setting the Unification of CertusQuartz to AE

thats not gonna happen, since he stated the mod is on a complete stop for a long time, he already made the finale. but if disabling help, gonna see how it does (even im using nothing of it)

but , what was the point on this update changes? gregtech was already a very grinding mod, now its even more? i indutrial grinded some galena, when i go to the chest at the end of line, there was no galena dust, found it cogling the pipe at the thermal centrifuge, because now there is a galena crushedpurified ore, wich cant be thermal, them i though i would need to just make a small adjust, but no, the next step for galena is to be macerated again, then centrifuged to finaly get the old galena dust, so much steps, also with these new types, the filter dont have enough types, there is crushed, crushedpurified, crushed centrifuged, but no washedpurified, man, i just remade my setup for greg automation, then this need to re-macerate, then centrifuge, destroied again, it getting hard to think in a line of process without any outer mods help like AE.
    you could at least make some recipe to help on this changes, like an assembly recipe, where you place a filter pipe with 2 circuit to make the slot type from a pre fix ore, or 2 advance to make the pre fix ore thing from a slot one.
    Soon the game will be so diferent, a restart may be required.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Is there any chance of making Lapis Lazuli grind-able with a mortar?

I moved up from a very old build of Gregtech (2.78f, I think?) to the most recent, and I got confused (as many others did) about the Lapis Lazuli Dust recipe. I did a quick search of the thread and found that you need a sturdy grinder to get a macerator, which does make a kind of sense. It just seems odd that it can't be ground up like most of the early ores (and similar) can be by hand.

Question for everybody: Is Zinc purely a mid-game onwards item? I was looking to craft some Brass and all of the ways of obtaining it appear to require something akin to an Industrial Centrifuge or similar.

• Lapis is only a 5 on the mohs scale anyway, you could grind it with a mortar (since you can with iron and that is also 5)

• With latest update my apatite turned invisible in my chests and also drops invisible when mined. Also name is "item.GregTech_MetaGenerated_Item_01.0.name". Not to mention this most recent update doubled my loading time.

• Greg, I figured you are adding 99% of all these items just for compatibility things, but I bet you will never use many of them at all >.>
    Until you do use them, any chance you can disable them from showing in NEI (or at least add a subgroup or something so we can disable them?) Its annoying having 3 pages of random useless parts.

Also, why do you add two types of plutonium?

• I can't believe that greg, my hero, used the word "legitly".
    I hate you now.

Was "legitimately" the right term?

Also, why do you add two types of plutonium?

The old one is still in. That resolves itself when Unificating.

I will disable the Defaults for the new MetaItem in regards of Unification.

With latest update my apatite turned invisible in my chests and also drops invisible when mined. Also name is "item.GregTech_MetaGenerated_Item_01.0.name".

This cannot actually happen.

Unloading the chunks and relogging fixed it. What exactly is that supposed to be?

Forestrys Trees must have overridden the NBT of my Blocks when they grew Clientside.

thats not gonna happen, since he stated the mod is on a complete stop for a long time, he already made the finale.

Then I will make an exception for Certus Quartz in the Unification Defaults.

but , what was the point on this update changes? gregtech was already a very grinding mod, now its even more? i indutrial grinded some galena, when i go to the chest at the end of line, there was no galena dust, found it cogling the pipe at the thermal centrifuge, because now there is a galena crushedpurified ore, wich cant be thermal, them i though i would need to just make a small adjust, but no, the next step for galena is to be macerated again, then centrifuged to finaly get the old galena dust, so much steps, also with these new types, the filter dont have enough types, there is crushed, crushedpurified, crushed centrifuged, but no washedpurified, man, i just remade my setup for greg automation, then this need to re-macerate, then centrifuge, destroied again, it getting hard to think in a line of process without any outer mods help like AE.

I will add Thermal Centrifuge and Ore Washing Recipes soon.

GregTech Website

• With latest update my apatite turned invisible in my chests and also drops invisible when mined. Also name is "item.GregTech_MetaGenerated_Item_01.0.name".

This cannot actually happen.

Whaaaaaaa? Then how can it be? :huh:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.