[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Also, could anyone with a proper Mod Setup test if placing a GT Pipe next to a Fluidduct causes that Error? I have no Idea how that could even happen.

Nope, my setup works fine.

Also attached the last GT version before all the items in the modded world and beyond were added, for those who want it.

Images

Files

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Question:why do Quantum Tanks not empty some cells?
    They appear to not empty nitro diesel.

I can empty them without Problems. But strangely I cannot fill empty Cells with it even though I just emptied them. Something must be wrong, I will look into that.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Quoted from "Azruine"

Error log: http://pastebin.com/vRpeg6MU

Your Pic gives of a 403 Error, you should fix that. Do you have Bukkit or MCPC or something similar, or did that happen in regular SSP?

-----

Also, could anyone with a proper Mod Setup test if placing a GT Pipe next to a Fluidduct causes that Error? I have no Idea how that could even happen.

This is my single world and I'm using Forge 965 only.
    Gregtech, TE3 and Ic2 exp is all lastest too.

Actually, even in that world, crash didn't occur again. I'll report if pipe crashes

• I can empty them without Problems. But strangely I cannot fill empty Cells with it even though I just emptied them. Something must be wrong, I will look into that.

Congrats on 7600 posts :P Cell emptying and filling has been a little funky for a while.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• V4.07s:
    Requires IC²-exp-374, because of the addition of the Recycler Whitelist (just a Config thing for Admins, who don't wanna keep up blacklisting tons of Stuff) to IC².
    Added Plastic Hammer (Upgraded variant of the Rubber Hammer)
    Plastic Pulp now obtainable by centrifuging Sticky Resin (as new byproduct)
    Plate Benders now have a new Stacksize Configuration Functionality (because of many colliding Recipes). You need to add a configured Integrated Circuit into the second Slot of the Plate Bender if it should produce the Items you want and not some Random Stuff (like Dense Plates instead of regular Plates if there are more than 9 Plates). The Integrated Circuit isn't getting consumed, and it is also optional (in cases where there are no ambiguous Recipes). It is also very cheap as it is just a Basic Circuit being crafted using a Soldering Tool (+ Material) and a Screwdriver. Integrated Circuits can be used like Basic Circuits in all Crafting Recipes (so that you can basically recycle them that way if you don't need them anymore)
    Note: Dense Plates are now no longer produced in a Compressor, you need the Plate Bender for it.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Ugh, recycler whitelist. I understand, but it'll be a pain for more than a few mods... unless... is it ID based or name/oredict based?

• Bug (Nonotan mentioned it earlier, but I thought I'd bring it up since it's been a few versions):

I'm getting "Tiny Pile of Ender Pearl Dust" (9682/0) from Ferru.

Interestingly, when I search for 9682 in NEI, nothing comes up. When I search for tiny*pearl I get "Tiny Pile of Enderpearl Dust" (21264/532). All of the dusts I'm harvesting from my metal plants are 9682, and they similarly only show up in NEI as the 21264 series IDs.

I presume this is something to do with the new meta item business.

• Hey Greg... when you added the Recycler Whitelist, it seems to have broken the IC2 load sequence. #374, Whitelist config doesn't get generated (and as it happens, on a config a regen, Block and Item IDs don't get generated either)

FML
  • Hey Greg... when you added the Recycler Whitelist, it seems to have broken the IC2 load sequence. #374, Whitelist config doesn't get generated (and as it happens, on a config a regen, Block and Item IDs don't get generated either)

Another Mod contained the IC² API and that broke it.

hmm last version
    ic +gt http://pastebin.com/Vdk8P15V

Same Problem.

I'm getting "Tiny Pile of Ender Pearl Dust" (9682/0) from Ferru.

ID Conflict.

GregTech Website

• Helo Greg, I have one question. Since me and players on my server don´t speak english as primary language, we do for them translating. Lang files work for that very well, but (especially now) it is kinda huge. The priority, what needs to be up to date and translated, are books with manuals. For good work, with new items we shall regenerate lang config, however books don´t change that much. What about separating books to their own .lang file, would that be possible? Just to make them better accessible and easier to work with .

Thanks

• Oh, I thought your mod crashed on purpose when there was a conflict.

I'm confused about it being a conflict, though: Tin, Copper, Silver, and Lead return the correct tiny metal dusts in the 9682 series.

• Oh, I thought your mod crashed on purpose when there was a conflict.

Only if a GregTech Item gets overridden, not if GregTech overrides an Item.

U said I need more EU/t to make my Crafting Tables run faster.

http://prntscr.com/2l8l82
    http://prntscr.com/2l8lge
    http://prntscr.com/2l8lmg

And they run slow as hell.

How many Crafting Tables do you have on your 2048 Line? You do know that the 2048 get split up over all the connected Autocrafters making it effectively (2048 / AmountOfAutoCrafters) EU/t.

GregTech Website

• Use a MAC for this sort of recipe.

I can. But i want that way)

How many Crafting Tables do you have on your 2048 Line? You do know that the 2048 get split up over all the connected Autocrafters making it effectively (2048 / AmountOfAutoCrafters) EU/t.

There is only 4 of them. Just put 5th, no changes.

My stop watch tells me it is about 4,5 sec between 1 craft to next.

• Then put some of the Higher Tier Energy Storage Upgrades into them, so that you get more Energy to be stored before Crafting.

Use the Portable Scanner on those Tables, it will tell you that they don't have enough Energy.

GregTech Website