[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I have a question. I get:

2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] GT-ERR-01: @ item.GT_Materials.33 Sapphire
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] A Recipe used an OreDict Item as Output directly, without copying it before!!! This is a typical CallByReference/CallByValue Error
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] Said Item will be renamed to make the invalid Recipe visible, so that you can report it properly.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] Please check all Recipes outputting this Item, and report the Recipes to their Owner.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] The Owner of the ==>RECIPE<==, NOT the Owner of the Item, which has been mentioned above!!!
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] And ONLY Recipes which are ==>OUTPUTTING<== the Item, sorry but I don't want failed Bug Reports.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] GregTech just reports this Error to you, so you can report it to the Mod causing the Problem.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] Even though I make that Bug visible, I can not and will not fix that for you, that's for the causing Mod to fix.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] And speaking of failed Reports:
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] Both IC2 and GregTech CANNOT be the CAUSE of this Problem, so don't report it to either of them.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] I REPEAT, BOTH, IC2 and GregTech CANNOT be the source of THIS BUG. NO MATTER WHAT.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] Asking in the IC2 Forums, which Mod is causing that won't help anyone, since it is not possible to determine, which Mod it is.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] If it would be possible, then I would have had added the Mod which is causing it to the Message already. But it is not possible.
    2014-01-21 19:46:00 [INFO] [STDERR] Sorry, but this Error is serious enough to justify this Wall-O-Text and the partially Allcapsed Language.
    in the log.

If item.GT_Materials doesn't refer to GT, and GT isn't the cause.. what is?

• So I think I've found the conflict: GT config is conflicting with itself. 21008 is used for
    I:METAITEM_01=21008
    and
    I:TESTITEM=21008

while 9426 is unique in the IC2 config.
    Line 160: I:TINYDUSTS=9426

The thing is, I don't have either of those IDs (+256) in my inventory. I get (in game) 9682 series ID from Ferru. Since 9426 is not duplicated in my IC2 and GT configs, how will deduping 21008 help? It seems all dusts in NEI use that and NOT 9682(-256=9426 as above), except that 9682(-256) is what I get. Which of the 21008 would I change anyway to *only* convert my tiny Ender Pearl dust to Iron?

Incidentally, I appear to not get any dust dropped from Aurelia, and the harvest-able 'leaves' grow in grey instead of goldish. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/5QVF2Ea

I can't figure it out while both Unification and NEI work together to obfuscate the problem for me.

-----

Can we get a special debug function maybe on the debug scanner that grows crops instantly?

• How long do you think it will take before someone complains about it?

Did I not do enough complaining about GT-ERR-01? (And how it's actually Greg's fault and not a problem with the other mod)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• When looking up recipes using normal circuits, integrated circuits display most of the time. I was confused at first, since the recipes for integrated all used integrated circuits, apart from one that used it more than 90% of the time, which was actually how you craft it from normal circuits. It wasn't showing this, as it was going through all of the integrated circuits....

Any way to remove this before we get 100s of posts about 'circular logic' when trying to craft anything with a normal circuit?

• When looking up recipes using normal circuits, integrated circuits display most of the time... Any way to remove this...?

I have an idea: Make normal Electronic Circuits crafted by shapelessly crafting an IC with no tools. Then, the compatibility is preserved, but the recipes are greatly simplified.

• Just a small quirk I noticed with GT recipes in NEI: Processes that take 10.75 seconds show up as 10 seconds. This can screw up your fusion reactor feeding math if you aren't careful (You need 52 + 4 Electrolyzers instead of 48 + 4).

Just divide the total EU by the EU/t to get the precise Amount.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Greg, u did a favor to KingLemming not to easy burn his Enderium Ingots.
    What about this new recipe?
    http://prntscr.com/2lj37b

I never see that before.

You still need steel to make the induction smelter (as long as iron machine frame recipes have been disabled), so you will still need to either make a bronze/infernal blast furnace or find steel in loot chests in order to create it.

It does produce steel quite a lot faster than the bronze blast furnace though...

• You still need steel to make the induction smelter (as long as iron machine frame recipes have been disabled), so you will still need to either make a bronze/infernal blast furnace or find steel in loot chests in order to create it.

It does produce steel quite a lot faster than the bronze blast furnace though...

1) Steel Machine Frames are disabled by default.
    2) Induction Furnace makes steel MUCH more faster than even IBF.

• Thanks, I'll try that.

I tried that. RotaryCraft's unification makes it turn in RotaryCraft's Amber. And since Thaumcraft's Amber is not oredict registered, I can't use RotaryCraft or GregTech Amber in any of their recipes. All I have is a shapeless craft from RotaryCrafy Amber into Thaumcraft Amber, but that's kind of moot since it changes back a few seconds later.
    Is there any chance you could contact Azanor about this, Greg? I've tried, but not had any success. I posted on his thread and got no reply, and I've been told that PMing him about it won't get a response either, since he may not see it as important enough to respond to. I've also posted this issue on his github issue tracker.