[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hello Greg

When using the newest GregTech build and IC2 Experimental 376, the MV Transformer recipe looks very bugged. Is it me that is doing something wrong?

- Kehaan

Tryed to run just GregTech 4.07u and IC2 376 + NEI in forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal, and with new configs. And the recipe still looks bugged :)

- Kehaan

• Modders quiting? Whaaaaaat? I was only gone for and hour and a half to watch a film :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Modders quiting? Whaaaaaat? I was only gone for and hour and a half to watch a film :S

Hopefully it'll pass in a few days! Give people time to cool down and such. Large eruptions seem to occur increasingly often and in severity as time goes by :/

• Tryed to run just GregTech 4.07u and IC2 376 + NEI in forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal, and with new configs. And the recipe still looks bugged :)

- Kehaan

This seems to be an NEI bug, unfortunately. If the recipe is the same it was in the past you need a machine box in the middle with two copper cables above and below it. If not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Bronze Jack Hammer appears to have an issue in 4.07u. Can no longer mine stone with it, eventually breaks the block but destroys it.

Guess it's back to packs full of stone tools in my early game world ;)

• NOES, Mikeemoo, please dont leave :C your mods are one of my favourites by far.

I was pretty surprised actually. Mikeemoo seemed very neutral, and there are plenty of other modders I would think of that could have left before him. Same with machinemuse.

• Funny how mDiyo feels bad for starting this, when the actual trigger was the Minecraft terms. Sad to see Mikeemoo go, Open Blocks is great. Didn't see him leaving any time soon though. How much does Machinemuse even do on MPS anymore, haven't seen her on the forums in months. It might blow over, but I expect mDiyo may give up, he's had the most grief out of the three.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I was pretty surprised actually. Mikeemoo seemed very neutral, and there are plenty of other modders I would think of that could have left before him. Same with machinemuse.

Same here.

• Greg, the Large Gas Turbine does not start in the newest GT version; it worked fine in previous versions.

I found it already, when that Error Log on someones Server a Page ago displayed it. I accidentially did the Off-By-One-Programmer-Noob mistake when accessing Index 0 of an Array by using the Number 1.

This may have been mentioned already, but Mikeemoo and Machinemuse have quit their mods. mDiyo feels the same way.
    This entire thing is stupid, and what we need mojang to do right now is sort this entire situation out. The ambiguous EULA is one of the things that started this in the first place.

Luckyly my Favorite Mod Dev isn't quitting because of that.

Bronze Jack Hammer appears to have an issue in 4.07u. Can no longer mine stone with it, eventually breaks the block but destroys it.

I will look at it. I think I know what happened.

Funny how mDiyo feels bad for starting this, when the actual trigger was the Minecraft terms.

To be honest, I loughed my Ass off when I have read that, because I knew all the time that he was the cause of the Problem.

And that Flamewar with the Terms has happened, because of him starting the Flamewar against me, what then ofcourse fired back to all Modders in general.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Greg, I really hope that you don't let all of this affect you.
    I'm going to take this opportunity to thank you (and all of the other Minecraft modders) for taking the time, effort and energy to create mods for us end users to play with. You are never bound to any rules to say you need to keep updating, but you do.
    Thank you so much.

EDIT: I really thought your favourite modder was going to be immibis :)

• Greg, I really hope that you don't let all of this affect you.
    I'm going to take this opportunity to thank you (and all of the other Minecraft modders) for taking the time, effort and energy to create mods for us end users to play with. You are never bound to any rules to say you need to keep updating, but you do.
    Thank you so much.

A - fucking - men

Luckyly my Favorite Mod Dev isn't quitting because of that.

What was I expecting? :P

• To be honest, I loughed my Ass off when I have read that, because I knew all the time that he was the cause of the Problem.

And that Flamewar with the Terms has happened, because of him starting the Flamewar against me, what then ofcourse fired back to all Modders in general.

Little mean (but somewhat accurate) :P At least I avoided blame on a modding party

I see this too much.

• Greg, now that we have Carbon Dust, could you consider adding a reverse recipe for Carbon Plate/Carbon Mesh/Carbon Fibre? (items -> Macerator -> carbon dust) Most other things can be reversed, so it might be nice to make it consistent for carbon products as well.

Are you trying to save on the Electrolyzation Costs of Coal by macerating Carbon Fibers?

What was I expecting?

Yeah exactly. Who else did you expect?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Next will be Sengir, oh wait, he did months ago :D Dang Lemming can't make his mind up whether he's modding or disappearing

I see this too much.