[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Just a small idea. At the beggining of the game you need to make molds to produce ingots. Like molds from sand or clay and cook them out and you can make only ingots these are 1 use molds and later you can make permanent molds from steel or something else.

• He was joking(?) about adding Zero-point-modules...

I wasn't joking about the ZPMs, those are already implemented. But I have never said anything about adding Stargates recently. Adding Dimensions (properly) is so difficult that I don't wanna start it right now.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I wasn't joking about the ZPMs, those are already implemented. But I have never said anything about adding Stargates recently. Adding Dimensions (properly) is so difficult that I don't wanna start it right now.

Where do the ZPMs spawn? Just for curiosity's sake....

• Someone have Gregtech v4.07r?
    Can you give it to me?

Fine

Files

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, I have a great idea! You should really make Nuke Nukes! Like Nukes except that they are like Nukes blowing up and destroying stuff and radiating it! And News Nukes, like News blowing up and radiating everything...And Starfox Nukes blowing up into barrel rolls!

• And Starfox Nukes blowing up into barrel rolls!

The thing in Starfox is not even an actual Barrel Roll.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• The top thing I would want to see are the new Matter fab multi block that can take much more power than the mass fab.

Also didn't you ask for the under the bedrock mining world thing a long while back?

• Molten salt reactors?
    Thorium breeding?
    Multiblock real geothermal generator (my suggestion)?
    Underworld mining?

I'd be really happy to get something much more simple:
    liquid fuel multiblock generator

Also if there was a way to add oil to world without buildcraft I'd be quite glad. Now that IC2 has advanced miner I don't really see any point in BC beside the oil.

• I'd be really happy to get something much more simple:
    liquid fuel multiblock generator

Also if there was a way to add oil to world without buildcraft I'd be quite glad. Now that IC2 has advanced miner I don't really see any point in BC beside the oil.

Is there some kind of an instruction how to use it?

• Is there some kind of an instruction how to use it?

Look for videos on youtube.

Basically to have it emulate a quarry and dig up everything just put it down, insert an ov/od scanner, attach a power source, apply redstone signal and wait. Without overclockers its really slow and it does NOT skip air blocks so you might need to wait a while before it starts digging. If you change anything in the setup you need to re-apply redstone to apply the changes.

In test world I had it run with 12 overclockers and it was about as fast as max speed quarry. I think it used something close to 2k EU/t but I didn't really check it.