[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Actually, the config should be quite small, that's definatey not right. Maybe, try copying it somewhere, deleting, and after that, regenerating? See if that fixes the problem, and after that copy the values from your old one.

Btw, how do the new nukes work?

• Insert ITNT on the outside
    Insert nuclear fuel on the inside (Uranium 238 < Uranium 235 < Plutonium)
    The more the merrier.

• Well, are you sure you're using enough powerful 'weapon' (Server) ? In this case mean CPU and RAM ? Im sorry but 10k of TileEntity is probably totally insane number even on normal servers for me -.-

If your problem will continous even with UPDATE, try use AWESOME mod created by Nallar called TickThreading ;)

If your problems will continue, you'll need to figured out what caused it with something else and you missing few great mods like spelled TickThreading, Opis, TickProfiler and other...

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• People, dont use OreDict as an Universal Answer to everything. In this case Sentimel just forgot to use the Wildcard damage Value on his Vajra Recipe making it incompatible with the IC2 Recipe Handler itself (since I fixed the Handler, because it had wrong Recipe matching conditions).

He has already fixed it (recipe is correct on our server), but apparently he didn't post it to the forum.
    I may post an updated version, it has no changes other than that.
    And why do you say he's not using IC2 AdvRecipes handler? hrm....
    *screenshot should go here, but imgur is failing as dum today, so nope*

The post was edited 1 time, last by mak326428: not as big of a derp, but knowing greg, fix that before he starts trolling ().

• As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of nukes. If I was rich in the 50's, I'd probably be one of the idiots to sit on a bench and watch one go off from afar. We need better nukes in minecraft. More radioactive element, the harsher and longer the radiation poison, or something else. I say we should have Customizable nuke in gregtech!

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• By the way, i attempted to donate 8 euros to you under the name benjamin joel mauer, but i saw no option to give a minecraft username, did i miss something?

Just drop a PM to me.

He has already fixed it (recipe is correct on our server), but apparently he didn't post it to the forum.
    I may post an updated version, it has no changes other than that.

Sure that he fixed that already? The Recipe could still be a borked one, as ItemDamage 0 is still working in crafting Components.

And why do you say he's not using IC2 AdvRecipes handler?

I said he DOES use the Handler, and I fixed the Handler seeing any IElectricItem as Wildcard Damage Value (what caused a conflict with the new Electric Meta-Items of GT), meaning you need to insert the Wildcard manually now (and some Devs, like Shedar and Sentimel had no time to fix that quickly).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hey,

still wanna report some Info-Outputs for the new Thaumcraft-Clusters:

Much fun ;)
    Mahribar

• No, you have the problem. Wooden stairs and slabs can only use one type of wooden plank (since there are multiple plank types).

Nah,Its certainly a bug.
    Here's more envidence:

I checked the useage of the forest plank and cause this.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Cannot reproduce that. Must be some strange Bug.

V4.08r:
    The Output Facing of Basic Machines can now be Screwdrivered in order to let it allow Inputting Items from that Side.
    Added stackable Plastic Fuel Cans. But they only store 1 Cell instead of 6.
    The Basic Generators of GT no longer accept non-Fuel Items through Automation.
    Fixed Grinder, Implosion Compressor and Sawmill lagging, when there is only one Input Item.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Well another bug here
    While I trying to transport the steam into the industrail centrifuge with the Steam machine upgrade form the upside,the steam will get into the lava tank of the centrifuge rather than the steam like this:

After my test ,the industrail electrolyzer and the industrail grinder have the same problem:
    When there's a Steam machine upgrade in the machine .Steam could't get into its fluid(water/lava) tank from the flank.But it'll get into the fluid(water/lava) tank from the upside or downside.
    Things even get worse when I didn't add Steam machine upgrade.Steam can get into the fluid tank from anyside.
    It seems that any kind of fluid can get into the fluid tank of the three machines above.It's not series but quite an annoying bug if I transport the wrong fluid into it.

• Maybe that's IC2's bug.I didn't test with IC2 only yet.

Another thing I wanna to say is:It's time to get the Crafting Handler back to the IC2 one,which couldn't be affected by Twilight Forest Uncrafting Table,and the Uncrafting Table never support the IC2 Crafting Handler anyway,also there's no NEI's IC2 crafting recipes doesn't show up Bug anymore.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SSC ().

• the industrail electrolyzer

Powering an electrolyzer on steam sound a bit like a fantasy.

This then made me think of this industrial processing with high pressure and temperature steam fraking. It could get back diesel or oil from raw plastic, oil from tar sands, and break-down some other liquids to basic chemicals.

It could bring steam use to stage 3 GT industry.

• Oh,forogt to say one more thing about it,maybe it's too late for 1.6 ver.I hope there's an option to turn the IC2 machines' explosion on or off by a config file.maybe it's impossible because IC2 is updated to 1.7,maybe it's possible for making it come true for last 1.6.4 GT version.

• Oh,forogt to say one more thing about it,maybe it's too late for 1.6 ver.I hope there's an option to turn the IC2 machines' explosion on or off by a config file.maybe it's impossible because IC2 is updated to 1.7,maybe it's possible for making it come true for last 1.6.4 GT version.

As much as im against this. This will make the mod a bit more user friendly to idiots/newbs :3

• Silly greg :3

@Above
    Well, The only thing better I can think of than exploding on voltage overload is frying all the wires, electrocuting you and starting a bunch of fires.

• Silly greg :3

@Above
    Well, The only thing better I can think of than exploding on voltage overload is frying all the wires, electrocuting you and starting a bunch of fires.

Why do people love grammar/spelling so much, its just a simple mistake.

• ...i thought that gregtech circuits used to play nice with the other mods, rather than forcing one to use the GT circuits...

They did in early 1.4.7, before Greg introduced the Assembly Machine.

For my 1.6.4 pack I have used MineTweaker to add Electron Tubes, BC Gates, and BC Chipsets to the OreDict in circuitBasic, circuitAdvanced, & the various craftingCircuit tiers where I felt that they would be approximate equals in cost (ex: Golden Electron Tubes added to circuitBasic, Blazing Electron Tubes added to circuitAdvanced).