[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Shouldn't take long to get a Port running.

However, I wanted to overhaul GT for 1.7, so the Port would be highly incompatible (especially savegame incompatible) with newer Versions of GT, meaning unless you need to test if things are somewhat running, you should never use that Port, which also won't be an official Release, and the Download Link for the Port gets removed after the finished release.

They did in early 1.4.7, before Greg introduced the Assembly Machine.

Electron Tubes and whatever Buildcraft has are not considered Circuits anymore, UE Circuits are still compatible.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Why do people love grammar/spelling so much, its just a simple mistake.

I only pointed it out because Greg is usually a spelling soviet :p

• However, I wanted to overhaul GT for 1.7, so the Port would be highly incompatible (especially savegame incompatible) with newer Versions of GT, meaning unless you need to test if things are somewhat running, you should never use that Port, which also won't be an official Release, and the Download Link for the Port gets removed after the finished release.

[Hype Intensifies]

Anything you can give away?

• Shouldn't take long to get a Port running.

However, I wanted to overhaul GT for 1.7, so the Port would be highly incompatible (especially savegame incompatible) with newer Versions of GT, meaning unless you need to test if things are somewhat running, you should never use that Port, which also won't be an official Release, and the Download Link for the Port gets removed after the finished release.

Electron Tubes and whatever Buildcraft has are not considered Circuits anymore, UE Circuits are still compatible.

EVERYBODY! TO THE HYPE TRAIN!

• Greg, can/will you give me a 1.7 ported version of your API in the next week or so when you have also finished the port itself? Would be great so I can get started too.

• There is an issue with Pneumatic Generator upgrades. I installed one of them and a RS Energy Cell upgrade in a Macerator, and it simply doesn't work. Kinesis pipes don't connect and so don't most of the engines. Some of them (f.e. Clockwork from Forestry) position themselves properly, facing the Macerator, but they do not start running. Also tested this on an Industrial Electrolyzer. Doesn't run, too.

• MJ Upgrades don't and haven't worked for months now. Greg doesn't deal with MJs or Buildcraft's energy API anymore.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Doesn't look like it's going to come back anytime soon either. Neither MJ or RF will get support as they apparently will die off soon.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• lets try this again, shall we.

Well hello, again. I had some troubles with the new version, just as i entered the game, the new output system seens to act like the output of outer machines, like buffers, they dont accept covers, so when i logged in, all my cover on that side ejected into oblivion, also , while the most machines of gregtech work smart, not accepting itens it cant process via pipe, the multiblocks one (ind sawmill just for ex) dont work smart and accepted my emerald dusts, the U macerator have a little bug, i setup a small buffer to only input one item at time, it work normal for a while, it does put one ore on each slot, but, when the u macerator produce a byproduct the system somehow stoping working and the macerator gets more ore than it should and break the purpose of that, and for some reason item detector dont work on eletric buffer or diesel generators.

GregoriusT having been doing an amazing work on both gregtech and ic2, on the last two months i see the mod change almost completely with just a few tweaks and some adds, of course, unfortunately had more adds than purposes (for now or ever), but is a mod that change the way we play minecraft, i dont know if i can play MC for so long as i having been, without gregtech, and not dying of boredoom, i still dont know if i curse or bless you for this. Even i looking like sh*t to you, it was a pleasure to break tabuu and play your mod. Thank you.

With ic2 getting ported to 1.7 , it will just need gregtech and some outer mods to follow and a new mod pack can be made, as you (who wishes to, and not had gonne to my LP series) can see, i use few mods:
    Awaken nightmare LP mod list

it is not final , i still want to remove some like natura and Bspkrs core mods.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

Doesn't look like it's going to come back anytime soon either. Neither MJ or RF will get support as they apparently will die off soon.

Why do you think Thermal Expansion or Buildcraft are going to die off? They are one of the most widely used MC mods out there.

• Why do you think Thermal Expansion or Buildcraft are going to die off? They are one of the most widely used MC mods out there.

One, it's why does Greg think that. Two, Thermal Expansion will die as King Lemming is leaving for good (he says) so no one trusts it to update quickly. Buildcraft is, erm, no idea. Ask Greg :P

I see this too much.

• Lets hope Ic2 doesn't die off with the rest. I'd doubt it with the community, but you never know. Perhaps we could usher in an IC3.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• IC2 won't. Player's already done the hard part of the first 1.7 port. Player and Greg make a good team :)

I see this too much.

• IC2 won't. Player's already done the hard part of the first 1.7 port. Player and Greg make a good team :)

Lets hope Ic2 doesn't die off with the rest. I'd doubt it with the community, but you never know. Perhaps we could usher in an IC3.

When is IC2 EXP no longer Experimental? Will it be IC3 or another thing? Just another version number? What is the idea behind it, as "normal" IC2 is done essentially? (And please don't reply with "when we are done experimenting" :P)

• Greg, issues with the new plastic fuel cans - They can't be made with ore dictionary plastic sheets (MFR's for example) and don't show what they are filled with/how much or long they will burn for. You have to guess until you put it in the diesel generator.

I see this too much.