[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Lemming has quit modding because of jerks who didn't appreciate modders work (Sure, it may be "copied", but 99.999% of all inventions are anyway), like you, thus RF will eventually die.

• ah the question who labeled me ... well, in the past the only way of getting it was to thermal centrifuge purified/crushed uranium. However, now it possible to ind centrifuge 4 uranium dust to get some tiny plutonium and some tiny pile of uranium 235, if it can be smelt to the nugget and used, i dont know, but with so many uranium 238 and you dont plan or have enough plutonium to make mox, just compress it, macerate then ind centrifuge to more plutonium for mox or rtg. good luck.

final version of gregtech to MC 1.6.x ? now it is a great time to play a LP on it... oh wait, im finishing one, just have to wait to see the lights of a new gregtech.

I do not plan to use MOX fuel, not my thing. Why the hell should I bother all the effects for a little gain? Maybe later, with an separate nuclear plant, sure, why not, but definately not when reactor is standing in the same room with all the other machines.

• Suggestion:an industrial way to make chain armor.
    Possibly something with iron rings.

you can make chain armor by using Steel Rings.

Anyway lots of mods thinks chain armor is made of steel.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• V4.08s:
    Minor Bug and Recipe fixes.
    This should be the final release for 1.6

1.The Plank losing useage bug after checked the useage in the NEI still exists

2.Steam inject into wrong tank Bug still can be reproduced ;(

3.Lots of items still not switching into the meta-item ones

4.The Plank Covers can produce more than 4K EU:

1 log=4 planks=8 slabs=16 covers=16*500EU=8KEU

Another way:1 log=6 planks=12 slabs=32 covers=32*500EU=16KEU

Tested in the newest Forge,IC and GT in MC1.6.4

======================================================

Some suggestions:

1.make more useage for the (chain)saw(About crafting something that using planks)

2.let some other IC2 machine needs steel to craft.

3.Induction Smelter and some other IC2 machine still use the Adv machine block to craft,and let the adv machine block's crafting recipe using steel machine hull instead of Machine Casing.Also the Induction Smelter's crafting recipe still not using copper plates yet

The post was edited 2 times, last by SSC ().

• 3.Lots of items still not switching into the meta-item ones

They're not designed to be default. Unification avoids the meta-items items for anything else first.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• They're not designed to be default. Unification avoids the meta-items items for anything else first.

But These non meta-items maybe deleted in 1.7 version of GT.

Also Forge is spawning these message like"[ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaItem_Material with ID 21256 owned by mod gregtech_addon, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!"

• Don't worry, your world probably won't survive the update either. Greg has already said 1.6 -> 1.7 is very unlikely to work for Gregtech worlds.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Miners collect anything dropped by the ores, including "rare" drops.

true, but greg stated that ore rare drops only are suposed to happen by player, and any kind of machine would not do it, well, it was like that in the past.

If i recall correctly, gravel can be used as scrap. Thus, Cobble -> Universal Macerator -> Gravel + 0,1 (10%) Flint , here is your not so cheap scrap source.

yeah i always forget about that, but this is just overkill, need to use a %chance drop(gravel/flint, because just macerating cobble is sand, isnt?) to create another %drop(scrap) i wonder how much it would cost to make this, already like betwen 6 to 20 itens to make a single scrap, a whole stack of cobble for maybe two or three scraps. Anyway, can someone tell exactly how much scrap boost (reduce eu usage)? in the OP old ic2 each scrap was like 3%.

Crop harvestor harvests crops (and logs) in a line and overclockers increase that linear range up to 9 (Not sure)

just picking on it, since before , it collects anything on a bigger area, and then just work almost miserable, each over clock doube the range, so at 4 would be 16, but ,how much energy it would consume just for that.

I do not plan to use MOX fuel, not my thing. Why the hell should I bother all the effects for a little gain? Maybe later, with an separate nuclear plant, sure, why not, but definately not when reactor is standing in the same room with all the other machines.

i see, but give a try, the new ic2 xp made nuclear a little more easy, even i made a simple MK0 reactor from simple information.

because,realy, there is no much info on nuclear componentes out there, a plae wich tells exactly what every components do.

I am having, at least, a strange behave, i have a machine box with two transformers and an 1m eu upgrade, so it accept 512eu and emit it, right?, well, it is bein suply by two n00b reactor and they together inject 280eu (140 each), so i guessed it would always stay empty when there is energy consume, but, it is not, its not outputing the 512 eu, its full but dont output it at that voltage. I have a High transformer to downgrade the enet to 512, aside that machine box i also have some solar leftover from the broken rock break, thats the reason for the hv transformer, and it is feeding a large charger with two transformers upgrades, and some adv batpack and energy packs inside. So what can this be?
    also, before i had the most strange thing, for some reason, itens did not go trough a pipe on certain setup i had before, i removed and replaced everything to be sure, but still not working, then i changed my setup to go on an unused part of the "lab" and it worked, so strange.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• But These non meta-items maybe deleted in 1.7 version of GT.

Also Forge is spawning these message like"[ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaItem_Material with ID 21256 owned by mod gregtech_addon, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!"

Those Non-Meta Items are already deleted (at least from my 1.7 Sourcecode), but I didn't have the time to start porting, because I got my Dev Environment successfully (thanks to Player) setup about 4 Hours ago and I watched TV since then (In theory I had the time but TV > Youtube >= Playing MC >= Coding).

Don't worry, your world probably won't survive the update either. Greg has already said 1.6 -> 1.7 is very unlikely to work for Gregtech worlds.

I never said "probably", I said they will definetly not be compatible at all. All GT Items and Blocks will be deleted if you really do a 1.6->1.7 Update. Not only because I do an overhaul, but also because I never did anything to preserve my Items from dying at all (since I knew I would do a breaking overhaul anyways).

Dont work for me. (IC2 #397)

Tried compressing the Dusts?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Community Wiki wrote:

Brown below the green, Bauxite is an ore that spawns at many altitudes below forests and grasslands. While its spawn rates are not extremely high, its vein size is fairly large. It cannot be smelted, but when Macerated yields 4 Dust, which can be Electrolyzed in sets of 12 to produce Aluminium, Hydrogen, and Titanium. Bauxite is the only source of Titanium, at a ratio of 6 Bauxite Ore to 1 Titanium Dust.
    Bauxite Ore can be mined with a Stone Pickaxe or better.
    Bauxite Ore is more likely to be found at higher elevations. There will likely be between 2 and 5 veins of roughly 16 ore in each chunk of the correct biome.

Bauxite Ore can be Macerated to yield 8 Dust, and if processed in an Industrial Grinder will yield additional Aluminium and Titanium Dusts. Bauxite Dust can be Electrolyzed in sets of 39 to produce Aluminium, Hydrogen, and Titanium.

So does the Macerator give 4, or 8? Do you electrolyze sets of 12 or 39? The Wiki should probably be updated, or at least the GT version, which changes this, marked.

• The Macerator gives 2 crushed Bauxite after I realized that 8 is way too much.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• The Macerator gives 2 crushed Bauxite after I realized that 8 is way too much.

This means that in addition to the Wiki giving two different descriptions, they are both wrong. Not all people use NEI, so I just wanted to point that out.

• This means that in addition to the Wiki giving two different descriptions, they are both wrong. Not all people use NEI, so I just wanted to point that out.

Updating the recipe lists is the worst grindy part of Gregtech :P But seriously I've wasted hours on lists that aren't even right anymore.

I see this too much.

• BUG TIME - Pump modules can only be crafted with IC2's pumps. Not Buildcraft's or even Gregtech's :P

I see this too much.