[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Sheldonite Ore ( + Mercury) => Industrial Grinder => Thermal Centrifuge => Universal Macerator. With 10% chance you can get Iridium Dust. I was lucky and got from my 10 Sheldonite Ore 4 iridium dusts.
    So with this way you cant farm much iridium, but its enough to build mass fabricator and don't bother yourself with searching iridium in dungeon chests and dig a whole chunks to find single iridium ore.

Thank you :)

• Helix clarification:
    18 days ago, the Twitch Plays Pokemon stream launched, as a social experiment attempting to play Pokemon Red via inputs entered through Twitch.tv chat. Last night, they successfully defeated the Elite 4 and their Rival, officially beating the main story of the game.
    Early in the journey, the hive mind spent a lot of time attempting to use the Helix Fossil in battle, resulting in the formation of the saying "Consult the Helix" and the Helix Fossil's subsequent ascension to become the god of TPP.
    Lord Helix was the name given to the Omanyte revived from the Helix Fossil.

Most of the community involved in Twitch Plays Pokemon developed a rather fanatical attachment to the Helix Fossil and Lord Helix.

Edit: Half an hour ago, the saga continued, as the Twitch Plays Pokemon stream went live again. The Hive Mind's new mission: Pokemon Crystal.

Praise his Spiralness.

• On another unrelated Note:

I removed the Battery Upgrade System of GT. That Concept was a bit too stupid. It is no longer possible to spam a ton of Battery Upgrades on a Machine in 1.7. However, most Machines will receive ONE Battery Slot, where you can place approciate (aka. with the correct Tier) Batteries into your Machines, which then work like inside the Battery Chargers. In addition there will be a lower Upgrade Limit.

Also, even though I am done Porting, I still need to replace all the old GT Items, meaning the planned unfinshed Port release is not going to happen, and you have to wait for a full 1.7 release of GT.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I removed the Battery Upgrade System of GT. That Concept was a bit too stupid. It is no longer possible to spam a ton of Battery Upgrades on a Machine in 1.7. However, most Machines will receive ONE Battery Slot, where you can place approciate (aka. with the correct Tier) Batteries into your Machines, which then work like inside the Battery Chargers. In addition there will be a lower Upgrade Limit.

Does this mean that, unlike an upgrade, it will be possible to swap out the battery for a more powerful battery if you later upgrade the machine with transformer upgrades? If so, will it be possible to run a machine by placing a charged battery inside (like regular IC2 machines)?

• You can already place Batteries in the Battery Slots of the Basic Machines, but in addition to that, this Slot will also recharge the Battery if the Machine is inactive, so you can use that Slot as a replaceable Battery Upgrade. But basically it lets you swap your "Battery Upgrades" when you got better Batteries, since the Battery itself is not considered an Actual Upgrade anymore.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• You can already place Batteries in the Battery Slots of the Basic Machines, but in addition to that, this Slot will also recharge the Battery if the Machine is inactive, so you can use that Slot as a replaceable Battery Upgrade. But basically it lets you swap your "Battery Upgrades" when you got better Batteries, since the Battery itself is not considered an Actual Upgrade anymore.

Are the batteries Duracell or Energizer Bunny?

• It has been like that for a long time actually, for some other recipes aswell. NEI integration broken for whatever reason (probably chickenbones side, but meh, i'm not gonna accuse anyone).

@Greg: Since you've implemented that battery thingy for the GT machines, what about adding that same principle to IC² ones?

• Hello,

Sadly found the following bug candidate:

"version": "4.08s"

The Advanced Retriever will not retrieve if one or more item pipe is painted.

Work-around: To avoid neighbour pipes connecting, Do not paint pipes but use some plates as covers.

Will there be any machines that ZPMs can be placed in like a massfab?

• You know, with that attitude, man, you aint gonna do shit. You need to start thinking positive man, like, real cool.

Blame imgur and youtube for my lack of work. Also you guys. You keep distracting me with science :p

• Greg, I reported an issue on the IC2 bug-tracker ( http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=966 ), but I'm not sure if this bugtracker is even relevant now (due to the list of builds seeming to be quite old). If it's not, please direct me to the current and relevant bug tracker. Or, if you could fix this directly with my mentioning it here, it would be far more preferable and greatly appreciated.

• Greg, I reported an issue on the IC2 bug-tracker ( http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=966 ), but I'm not sure if this bugtracker is even relevant now (due to the list of builds seeming to be quite old). If it's not, please direct me to the current and relevant bug tracker. Or, if you could fix this directly with my mentioning it here, it would be far more preferable and greatly appreciated.

these bugs are known for a long time,it just displayed in the wrong way in the NEI,but you can try in the CraftGuide(even CraftGuide lacks of update now)that displayed correctly.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !