[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• quotes are failing tonight...

@aka13: No fedora, I'm actually more a technomancer than a conventional wizard. So in my case, it is a wrench, gloves, Leatherman multitool, marathon jacket, and pair of Gunnars.

• Greg, if you don't mind, could you post what the currently-useless items are being planned for?

As I am making a mod that may want to take use of some of these items, I was hoping if you could clarify.
    (and if you want it secret, just say which ones are getting used, not what for)

• Is possible to add reactor coolant injectors for vanilla ic2 reactors like the ones added by the 1.4.7 version of Advanced Repulsion Systems by immibis they were really useful since the reactors can't be set so the certain inventory slots only accept a certain item

if you want to do what i think you want to, then there is already something like that, you can use regulator to inject components on certain slot/quantity, and you can use retriver to remove the component when it reach the same durability as the filter say, so you can create a system that remove/replace components, the first time is hard because need to be manual to get the item on the filter right, but after that is easier, i shown this on my episode 49 .

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Lastest GT for 1.6.4
    Get Large Gas Turbine and buch of methane, make it running by putting methane cells into input hatch, configure output hatch to items only and make sure its operating. Done, have a nice day with some bonus cells - about 50% of inputed methane cells.

Config: input and output next to eachother on one side

• Much inactivity
    So fun
    Very gregtech
    Not wow

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Lastest GT for 1.6.4
    Get Large Gas Turbine and buch of methane, make it running by putting methane cells into input hatch, configure output hatch to items only and make sure its operating. Done, have a nice day with some bonus cells - about 50% of inputed methane cells.

Config: input and output next to eachother on one side

Shush ;) You don't even have to put methane cells into it :P

• Hi. I just want to ask if its really because of MCPC or i did something wrong.

I have set in the configs for Dragon Egg Siphon to output 512 EU per tick/packet/whatever but after testing we found that its outputing only 256. How we tested it is:

Siphon > AESU1 > AESU2

AESU1 was little bit 1/2 charged and set to output 256 => The energy on that one was staying on exact same EU capacity (not droping or raising) = that implicates that its outputing same EU as its getting

Second test was with AESU1 set to 512 => Energy on it was going down as expected when you are draining more power than its receiving.

Interesting is, that its happening only with Egg Siphon. Other generators are outputing same EU as they say and should

p.s. We checked the energy output on Egg Siphon with portable scanner and it also says Output: 512
    p.p.s. I raised the output in configs to 1024 (as per default) and we were receiving only 512 EU.

I think this is really related to MCPC derp. But since I wasnt able to get ANY answer at all on this, I just wanted to ask if someone encountered same problem, or if it is just something I messed in other configs.

Using latest GT and IC2, and also MCPC. And if that makes any change, we have multiple eggs allowed on the server.

Thank you for any "non-flame" response :)

• AFAIK the Dragon Egg Energy Siphon produces 1/n EU/t, where n is the number of DEES currently active. So if there was another Siphon active on the server, the output (1024) would be split between them.

• Paladin, that was an old Suggestion and not a Feature.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Did you try testing it without MCPC? That seems the logical way to attribute it.

I have tried it on SP and problem was not present. ALthough i havent tried it on pure forge server. But i guess it will work as intended.

I am really just asking if anyone has encountered this problem on MCPC server or is something wrong with something in my modpack/server settings...

• Shush ;) You don't even have to put methane cells into it :P

This bug was reproduced by my friend in early days and still exists in the latest version,but he forgot how to setup to reproduce this bug.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• I have tried it on SP and problem was not present. ALthough i havent tried it on pure forge server. But i guess it will work as intended.

I am really just asking if anyone has encountered this problem on MCPC server or is something wrong with something in my modpack/server settings...

If there's no problem on a pure Forge server, then it's definitely MCPC's fault as it does some weird borky stuff with mods that don't make it work normally unless you port it specially.