[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• The system date during game loading worked for me. As to unistalling GT no chance! It is perhaps my very favorite mod with IC² and Applied Energistics a close second.

• The Version which is in the Download/Install Spoiler is the Version 5.0, which basically contains absolutely no Code and therefor offends nobody.

And in order to get a Version without the Troll Faces you need a Version which has been released before March 20 (of 2013!!!), because that is a very old April Fools joke from last year, which is still in.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• The Version which is in the Download/Install Spoiler is the Version 5.0, which basically contains absolutely no Code and therefor offends nobody.

And in order to get a Version without the Troll Faces you need a Version which has been released before March 20 (of 2013!!!), because that is a very old April Fools joke from last year, which is still in.

it was funny actually at first, but it is huge inconvinience if you want to play but unable for 2 days until it ends. Would be great if there was easy way to disable it, maybe with console command or config file.

Changing system date sounds easy, but it's not for everyone. I can't do that because i have program with subscription and if i change date even day licence will be invalid and i will have to reapply for new one with proof of purchase. (i know, that's some stupid system they have there)

• I found it fine. It's as playable as always. :)

Hey, Greg, can you make an actual Trollface block and item? I think they look kinda cool.

YT

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZL123 ().

• since I'm not at the point where I can make the machines, but will the textures be back to normal on the 2nd or 3rd of April? It's April 2, 2014 now.

The code does specify only April 1 and 2, so it should be okay tomorrow.

• Bug:when you first run GT,the GregTech.log is not generate properly(0KB).
    Important:If possible,when will make IC and GT support to Better World Generation 4?Some of world types in IC is fine(some biome spawns rubber tree,but some worldtypes' biome is impossible),but it's totally unplayable with GT(almost no GT ore generates).Skyblock worldtype is not needed
    I want this is possible for a long time since Minecraft was in the 1.4.7 age.
    EDIT1:
    Biome list for BWG4 only

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 2 times, last by SSC ().

• According to my friend, the superconductor from GregTech is broken, it does not conduct EU at all. He tried it with 2 AESUs, one full and one empty, and no energy was transferred. Is this an actual problem (if so, could it be fixed?), or is there some special thing I need to do in order to use them? This would generate a problem when it comes to plasma generators and fusion reactors, since 4 plasma generators max out a glass fibre cable, and a reactor can power 31 plasma generators (according to what I've seen and read).

• Hm, i dont get a solution. My steam machines are still not working when i leaved the chunk where they are in and come back. I tried a chunkloader. But same problem. Iam the only one?

Ps: yeah my steam Boilers are full of steam and the exhaust from my machines are free

and your version of GT? it looks like one old bug, which should be already repaired....

• Not that I think this is gonna change a damn thing, but I just wanted to add my voice to the others who didn't like the AFJ. It was predictable and wasn't a joke really, it's made the server I play on unplayable for a total of four days now, and rather understandably the natives are rather pissed off. I can't have them change their system dates because the SSH wouldn't connect. Probably gonna decompile, patch, recompile and redistribute to the players to take it out. >.>