[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• With enough work and some minetweaker to fix recipies MFR can work quite a bit better than forestry because it has so much more fine grained control over configs. (Apart from a few blocks which get disabled)

• Were there any alternatives at any given time?

It was MFR vs Forestry. MFR has better (or had? do not know anymore) EU support. But it was "to good" in automation (that is a compliment) and due to the no enchanting table rule I kinda had to remove all blocks related to that. The mining laser was frowned upon (again, it IS a very nice block just not for Kirara 2.0). It now seems to deliberately be incompatible and just breaks the entire ore dictionary if gregtech is installed.

• Are we sure it's due to hate? Could it possibly just be a decision that nerfing to 2 isn't enough? (I can hope)

At least hopefully the devs can talk it out. We're not going to get a TiC GT war again!

• Well its not in the GT recipies section, its hidden away, and im pretty sure the Oredict thing is just a spitefull move.

@ Some blocks being OP: They can all be disabled in config, which is what I did. EU support is still good

• Iv been going through change logs and the source but haven't spotted the wood change yet. But like I said, its the only mod iv updated and suddenly "Auto crafting Recipes broken"

Edit: I should point out that I cannot find anything in change logs about it (As is to be expected)
    Edit2: Also Saw recipes have been changed to only output 2 planks (But that doesnt seem to work too wel)
    Also, most of the crafting nerfs wont work at all if "Ensuretobeloadedlast" is set to true, but I have to set mine to false for a few tweaks :|

• Also MFR seems to make wood logs only output 1 plank if GT is installed, what a quality move.

Edit: Cant find the code so It might not be, but its the only update iv done this past week.

Nope. Seems like wood still gives 2 planks here and sawing wood still gives 4 planks. But i can see from NEI plugins that some things have Ore Dictionary name "greggy_greg_do_please_stuff_a_sock_in_it" in addition to their normal name.

The only things I have changed in my mods folder are PowerCrystalsCore and MineFactoryReloaded. PowerCrystalsCore seems to be the same version as before but just to be sure I redownloaded it in addition to MineFactoryReloaded 2.7.9-final.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• Go into GT's config and change ensuretobeloadedlast to false and see if the new wood recipies are in there.

Edit: I should also point out that wood+saw will still gives 4 but there are recipies for all logs to only output 2. GT just seems to win

• Go into GT's config and change ensuretobeloadedlast to false and see if the new wood recipies are in there.

Now 1 wood = 1 plank
    There are 2 recipes for wood+saw though. One of them gives 4 planks, one of them gives 2.
    When I craft it I get 4 planks though.

Why do you play with "ensuretobeloadedlast" disabled by the way?

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    I have copied this line

• Yep, thats new from MFR, its just not sucessfully overwriting Grags 1 > 4 with saw recipies.
    I can't find it in source code though. but I am not the best for the job.

• Yep, thats new from MFR, its just not sucessfully overwriting Grags 1 > 4 with saw recipies.
    I can't find it in source code though. but I am not the best for the job.

When did you disable "EnsureToBeLoadedLast"? The change might have happened before since I can't seem to find anything that might have changed the plank crafting recipe in the past week.

I have copied this line

• We should pass this around the forums, to get skyboy in trouble and remove this shit.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Before we start the rumor/drama mill, lets wait for skyboy/greg and their statements (quintine and I asked for a statement in the mfr thread).
    Remember, we are the adults, who everyone hates, let's act like them :D

• Actually, where is the code in the github? I don't see it in there.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

We should pass this around the forums, to get skyboy in trouble and remove this shit.

They won't do anything beyond temporarily taking the code down and putting it back up when no one is looking. The cowards will just play victim when we call them out, and accuse us of being the bullies for even stating that something hostile was in their code...

Before we start the rumor/drama mill, lets wait for skyboy/greg and their statements (quintine and I asked for a statement in the mfr thread).
    Remember, we are the adults, who everyone hates, let's act like them :D

It's pretty much adults vs. man-children at this point when it comes to interacting with them. Course, I don't think they understand the extend of how many fucks that we simply don't give in terms of these childish shenanigans. It's the younger modpack players that this mostly affects, and I don't think they can alienate GregTech or IC2 any further due to the simple fact that most of the people who play with our group of mods are too mature/smart enough to care about these empty jabs in our direction.

I'd say, just ignore it and put a warning that some mods are incompatible with GregTech due to THOSE mods deeming it necessary to be incompatible with US, and not US being incompatible with THEM. And then cite in their code where those incompatibilities come into play...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.