[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Gregtech has that :
    http://gregtechcommunitywiki.w…es.com/Distillation+Tower

Edit: Talking about distillation tower, why not letting it process bio/coal cells (IC²) more efficiently than the extractor?
    For example, input 2 biocells (+ additive/empty cell), get 3 biofuel cells.

• It's an NEI error, I believe. It is behaving as it should.

No not a tooltip but a real error.

Diesel 128k
    IC Semi Fluid 256k
    GT Semi Fluid 0

Source: Made all 3 machines and tried :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Yea, but it would be cool to have something along the lines up the up-coming one from BC. Suggested mechanic: the higher your tower, the more outputs, and the more materials that can be separated.

Would not fit into the new conception. Rather, different tiers of distillation towers of different sizes.

• Any fast way to get cf foam or the Stone Dust... The Stone Dust makes 0 sense to me it be like say throwing in smooth stone into a grinder or something at most.. But the joke of steps to it makes no sense for builders.

• On the subject of floats from a few pages ago, there's also fixed-point integers, where you simply do all the calculations in units of 1/2n (multiplication and division take a bit of extra work, though). Turning a 32-bit int into a 28-bit int with a 4-bit fraction (or a 64-bit long into a 60-bit long with a 4-bit fraction) would allow for significantly more precise cable loss without all of the downsides of using floats.

Might cause too much complexity, though. (especially from a user's perspective)

Or he could just use milliVolts and milliAmps just like we already use milliBuckets.
    Although that would mean he'd have to use microJoules and microWatts to represent energy and power.
    Even still, a long has enough precision that he could still have trillions of joules/watts.

• Also what does the new Integrated Circuits do? Like I assume they prevent say the plate bending machine making heavy copper plates etc. Just focus on single plates if it's set to mode 1? Anything else?

• Also what does the new Integrated Circuits do? Like I assume they prevent say the plate bending machine making heavy copper plates etc. Just focus on single plates if it's set to mode 1? Anything else?

A couple machines use them to specify which recipe to use due to there being ambiguous recipes.
    If you want to know what uses it has, USE NEI.

• A couple machines use them to specify which recipe to use due to there being ambiguous recipes.
    If you want to know what uses it has, USE NEI.

Thanks.

Just blew up my base thanks to eNet.... Semi Fluid Generator = max 32eu/t into a plate bending machine. using Tin cable. Woot bugs to make the game unplayable.

This is why I was asking for a option to turn it off. I don't want to spend my life remaking my base.

• Semi Fluid + Plate Bender = BOOOM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IRz3xu6NWg

Ignore everything. I guess the tool tip is out of date. It's 64 output with fuel. Says 8-32 but I guess no one updated that. Odd since the fuel done third party and I think ic machine tool tips is done by IC lol. Go figure. Unfinished product moved to 1.7 to screw 90% of current users.

• PM Me for key
    Btsync read only key

Have a look through some of those configs to see some tweaks and fixes. Also get rid of TE its full of cheap easily exploitable things like tesseracts, movable tanks, movable chests, auto-clickers etc.. (All sorts of cross mod exploits)

Protip: run power production into a battery of some form. That way you are able to guarantee the output of things.

@EU ouputs, something is changing the IC2 output for your semifluid generator. Mine outputs 32EU/t and 128k EU (Just did the same tests)
    If I were you I would find out what is changing outputs of your IC2 machines, also see if it does it when GT is installed.

The best way for compact machine walls is. Unless you want to add automation.
    http://imgur.com/PsDTuks

Edit: Also I tuned my Diesil Gen to output 140K EU compared to IC2's 128k. So you either build more for the speed or go for speed and lose a little efficiency.

• Burning Fuel without converting it to nitrodiesel? Blasphemy!