[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Any fast way to get cf foam or the Stone Dust... The Stone Dust makes 0 sense to me it be like say throwing in smooth stone into a grinder or something at most.. But the joke of steps to it makes no sense for builders.

I've said this before. Surely macerating stone would give stone dust, or stone dust = sand? It's strange.
    If you are on 1.6, I think making stone gears and macerating them gives stone dust, not sand (whereas macerating the stone does give sand). I've pointed this out to greg multiple times and I don't think he's done anything :P

• I've said this before. Surely macerating stone would give stone dust, or stone dust = sand? It's strange.
    If you are on 1.6, I think making stone gears and macerating them gives stone dust, not sand (whereas macerating the stone does give sand). I've pointed this out to greg multiple times and I don't think he's done anything :P

There goes a Lot and I mean a lot of Files :) Thanks!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Macerate > Wash

You will get the output of a ind grinder, much slower but you will also get an absolute crap-load of stone dust.
    I have a separate ore line setup to produce stone dust.

Edit: /sigh Skyboy removing all GT compatability with MFR in 1.7 now but has removed most of the oredict stuffup code.

• Edit: /sigh Skyboy removing all GT compatability with MFR in 1.7 now

Can I see? This is getting silly. The mod was unbiased when powercrystals was running it, but because he's MIA, stuff like this is ok? (morally, but I don't think he really cares TBH).

• the 11th people that want to have oil in GT
    I don't like the spring but I like if the oil spawns like in the real world
    and have a spring or something else with an abandoned oilpump/oildrill/oilwell/oilplatform or something others

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• the 11th people that want to have oil in GT
    I don't like the spring but I like if the oil spawns like in the real world
    and have a spring or something else with an abandoned oilpump/oildrill/oilwell/oilplatform or something others

I'm okay with the oil spawns in BC. Is perfectly fine, IMHO

• Didbt "maintainance" have another Definition than "violent mass destruction"?

• Recipes will need reworking in 1.7 anyways and I can bet you Skyboy wont do it.

Edit: Pwnie2012 if u keep game breaking things out of MFR ill do a recipe list and MFR GT config :P /problemsolved
    Edit2: And hope to hell that PC comes back soon or fork

• I would have 3 Macerators with the Rank "HAYO!" under my Name if I wouldn't be an IC² Dev.

I'm going to add oil, shale and natural gas to PFAA/Geologica, but we'll need machines (in particular a distillation tower) to process it.

I can add Recipes for those. ^^

Gregtech has that :Yea, but it would be cool to have something along the lines up the up-coming one from BC. Suggested mechanic: the higher your tower, the more outputs, and the more materials that can be separated.

The Tier of the Distillation Tower base Module decides how high it will have to be, once I redid the Multiblocks. The Tier 1 one will then only do basic Biofuel Recipes.

But I am NOT sure if I will make the Multiblock Controller Blocks Tiered. The Tier could also just depend on the Blocks used as Casing. For example Heating Coil Casings (You'd need 16) for the Blast Furnace. In that case only the height and the Casings would determine the Distillation Tower Tier.

Recipes will need reworking in 1.7 anyways.

They WOULD need a large rework (If he would ever do that). I'm adding Basic Tiered Components for every purpose (and making them into Covers if possible). For example I already added an Emitter and a Sensor. If one were to make a Scanner, you would need both an Emitter for emitting a Signal, and a Sensor to catch the reflected Signal in order to scan it. And those two are also doing Wireless Redstone when used as Cover (the Tier only decides how many Frequencies are available).

But except for the Bundled Redstone Wires (I'm going to add Glass Fibre for that purpose) and the Computers MFR has only those highly overpowered things in comparision to other Mods (like Forestry).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• With some fine tuning it could be tuned however you needed it.

Luckily with the changes to MC for 1.7 it will make minetweaker configs easily shareable.

• I would have 3 Macerators with the Rank "HAYO!" under my Name if I wouldn't be an IC² Dev.

Show off :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Here ya go :P

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Greg you quoted me and merged the quote with some other stuff.

Not sure if you're trying to say something by multi-quoting or if it's a mistake. lol

• What the... DAMN QUOTE SYSTEM. One of the Quotes had a broken Link, which caused the Quotes to fuse together.

I said that it is an ExtraUtilities Bug, since the Nullpointer is inside their Code.

GregTech Website

• What the... DAMN QUOTE SYSTEM. One of the Quotes had a broken Link, which caused the Quotes to fuse together.

I said that it is an ExtraUtilities Bug, since the Nullpointer is inside their Code.

Alright, thanks.