[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• To specify, it's not possible to remove machine recipes. Anything that uses the normal crafting table should work fine.

I may or may not play GT. I also might be playing it with TiC. Some Metallurgy and ExtraTiC could be in the mix too. I might have also dropped in some TE as well. Some AE and BC could possibly be on the list. And I maybe- just maybe - there's NEI to assist in short-term memory loss that I may or may not have.

• Something that popped up on console:

Greg, is granite supposed to be that common? Everywhere i go i find GT granite

• So much 8)

10/10, would 8) again

Test~SpwnX

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpwnX ().

• Seems working now.

Anyone know how much EU a fully-loaded small steam turbine puts out?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I hope proper bounding boxes are on the "Todo" list some time in the future, not something to rush but... one day.

Edit: And tooltips for buttons, It would open up the mod quite a ways for new players when doing automation.

• Hello, i have a small problem: Im using gregtech 408s with the techworld2 pack for 1.6.4 and for some reason when i want to craft bronze tools in my crafting table it wants astralsilver ingots instead of bronze and astralsilver plates instead of bronze plates. ten minutes later after redownloading the dynamicconfig.txt file it now wants stainless steel instead of bronze... any idea how to fix this?

• You have not the proper IC² Version, and it definetly nags you about it everytime you start up.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Coming Soon, another Scoop which DOES work in Adventure Mode AND can catch Butterflies (even though it is leftclick with my variant). Also fixed the RC Crowbar not being usable on GT Blocks to remove Covers and the GT Crowbar is now usable as RC Crowbar.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I made a test resource pack to look at the textures ingame, but they are not loading.
    The .zip is like this:
    Zip.File -> gregtech_addon + pack.mcmeta -> assets -> gregtech -> textures -> blocks + items .ect
    What did I do wrong?

• I made a test resource pack to look at the textures ingame, but they are not loading.
    The .zip is like this:
    Zip.File -> gregtech_addon + pack.mcmeta -> assets -> gregtech -> textures -> blocks + items .ect
    What did I do wrong?

Everything.

The .zip is like this:
    What did I do wrong?

Maby Greg changed his file path or they aren't named what you think they are.

• You named it wrong, the file structure is: assets\gregtech_addon\textures\blocks or items

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.