[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• No but, seriously in 1.7.2 chrome ore, and chromite ore are blocks but, they don't generate at all, how would i go about getting them to generate. how would i go about doing this?

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• If I put a GT debug scanner in a basic electric furnace, i get the not enough power symbol. And the machine does nothing at all.
    If I remove the debug scanner though, the furnace smelts 4 items before going completely out of power.

That is really weird. If the machine does not work with 32V infinite energy, I would expect the machine to NOT work if I remove the power source in question.

Is this a feature of some kind?

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• EmperorHadriusIII look at my response to your previous post on this thread, I told you how to get it to generate.
    Change:
    B:Overworld_false=false to B:Overworld_false=true for Overworld generation
    B:Nether_false=false to B:Nether_false=true for Nether generation
    B:End_false=false to B:Nether_false=true for End generation

• My Problem with such Lang Files is that they are much harder to auto-generate. I won't go and write every single Text into a seperate File, that is impractical. I write my Localisation directly into the Code itself and let a File Generate from that (dynamically), meaning that Strings are only generated if they are needed (not to mention the hack of a lot of MetaItems).

I have reported about this long time ago

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• I've got two questions:

1. Is it there any other way to make wrought iron than smelting every single nugget of iron in a furnace?
    2. Is it there any equivalent machine of the TE Fluid Transposer, like the GT Fluid Canner but able to deplete cells and put fluids in pipes? If so there would be interesting stuff for the lava boiler.

Thank you.

• I've got two questions:

1. Is it there any other way to make wrought iron than smelting every single nugget of iron in a furnace?
    2. Is it there any equivalent machine of the TE Fluid Transposer, like the GT Fluid Canner but able to deplete cells and put fluids in pipes? If so there would be interesting stuff for the lava boiler.

Thank you.

2. GT Fluid canner can extract fluid from cell. It will then put that fluid to it's internal tank. Then use pump cover to output that fluid to a pipe. If a pump cover is on a pipe, it uses no energy. In that case, set it to "input" mode with screwdriver.

• found an interesting fact on the FTB Launcher

Mojang's Vanilla Minecraft 1.7.10 now turns into a third-party modpack now.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• They can't do that, can they? I mean redistributing minecraft and all.

They aren't distributing Minecraft directly. It's downloading it from the Minecraft files, same/similar as how the vanilla launcher does it.

• That Dirt Block used as Icon doesnt really look vanilly. XD

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hello everybody!

I juste have a question, about the OreGen, I can't find "Tin" in the Config file, I see small Tin but not the mix version. I know I can find Tin in Cassiterite vein, and probably in an other mix, but there is a Tin-based Ore mix ?
    Thanks for your answer

• I'm really new to this and I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious, so please be patient with me.

I can't figure out how to connect GT machines to any of the basic IC2 generators. I've also looked through NEI and the many various out-of-date wikis, and I can't find any early GT generators for EU. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

• The early generator for GT is the steam turbine. After you go through the bronze age, you build it to get EU from your steam boilers.