[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• ./gamemode creative is completely acceptable for something like that, but you sure it wasnt a EU stack of some sort from multiple battboxes or any transformers?

In this case, most of the items in nearby chests, which exploded, vanished, probably because there was a chain explosion triggered by only one machine and the remaining ones followed.

So yeah, if it was only for the machines, I could have taken them back and placed them at their old positions, but I lost all of my ores and fuel, in form of lava in tanks and charcoal. Pretty sad.

The thing I don't actually understand is why that happened, because I had only one LV GT battery buffer emitting power at 8 ampere, into 12x zinc cables, and when I wrenched the buffer to change the output side from the LV energy hatch of the blast furnace to the cables feeding all of my LV machines (something like 12 machines), boom.

There is one thing that makes me think, though. A few minutes earlier I changed my boiler setup, and added one LV steam turbine, having two lava boilers feeding two LV turbines who were feeding one LV battery buffer. The complex seemed stable for all the time, and I thought this would have caused no problem because the input energy for the buffer was of 32 EU/t at 2 ampere. But maybe I missed something...

• uwotm8 - Are you sure that you had the correct amperage wire hooked up to your battery buffer? How many batteries did you have in your buffer? If it was 4 then you need a 4 amp wire coming out of the battery buffer. Higher amperage will turn wires to fire which if next to a machine = boom. I allway check for loops and to make sure I am running enough amperage from my generators so I never exceed the amperage possible.

• venturaguy101 Man, I've been playing IndustrialCraft and later GT for something like two years. Even if I did such mistake though, what's strange is that I wrenched that buffer in the same manner a lot of times before, and nothing happened.

The only difference were those turbines, since in a first moment I had only one, while later I placed two of them. And also in this case I wrenched the block even with two turbines feeding it, moving the output side either to the LV energy hatch and LV machines.

I am pretty sure this is a bug, and that's not a big problem, I know that I have to expect this behaviours because it's not an official release. This lesson taught me that I have to make backups more frequently at least...

• This lesson taught me that I have to make backups more frequently at least...

Welcome to the club. ;-)

But still, I have set up a lot of odd setups in my dev testing and never seen anything like that happen unless something was really set up wrong.

• Welcome to the club. ;-)

But still, I have set up a lot of odd setups in my dev testing and never seen anything like that happen unless something was really set up wrong.

Glad to be part of it :D

Anyway, I was curious and I tried to replicate my explosive setup in creative, and it's actually pretty stable. Would you like to see a screen?

• I hate to be a bother (and quite off topic) but does anyone have a compiled version of MFR and the core it needs for 1.7.2? I remember seeing a few pages back someone said someone linked it before, it would just save some time. Thanks!

• Best hope reddit doesn't read Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeargeDP/status/490980564481376256

Oh wait, they do: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…clones_are_in_an_awkward/ <- Shit storm

On a plus side, Binnie's back, so all the pretty extra trees wood is coming back :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead ().

From a developer standpoint: A dick move. If you abandon a wildly popular mod for years, and don't open source it, you don't get to be upset when you come back and discover people loved the way things worked and have taken laborious pains to recreate them form scratch. If anything it should be considered an HONOR. Instead of the 20% effort it wouldve taken to maintain these features if it were open sourced, these guys had to put in 100%.

This. Fucking this.

Minimalist Technology current version : v0.8
    Minimalist Technology "Legacy" current version : v0.7

• Or this?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• The way I would change Minecraft/GregTech to require more infrastructure would be to change max stacksize to 16 for all blocks, and inventory space would be limited to 9-12 slots.
    I haven't found a mod capable of doing either yet, but that would set in the need for building infrastructure with rails and such without being annoying, at least for me.

Iguana Tweaks makes this + Weight System and Movement speed that is affected by terrain (It is actually maintained by Parker8283)

• not a matter of epicness, its alblaka's avatar image.

You're both wrong. Mine is clearly the best.

I see this too much.

• If i was a red power clone mod modder i will just say fuck you to eloraam and ignore her coz she has no legal ground anyway. 2 years of playing lol gives her no moral ground to ask for red power clones to disappear.