[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Brewery:
    Insert water on the first brewery, insert netherwart (if you are going for potions). The autooutput will output Awkward brew.
    Use a pipe to send that awkward brew (or just chain brewers) to the second brewery. Now insert an item to turn the awkward brew into a "Insert potion name" Brew.
    Now send that finished brew to a fluid canner and put glass bottles to retrieve the potion. Alternatively you can send the fluid to a tank which has support for the right click option to fill a potion on the fly.

Tou can add more breweries if you intend to enlengthen/strengthen/splashify the potion brew.

• Brewery:
    Insert water on the first brewery, insert netherwart (if you are going for potions). The autooutput will output Awkward brew.
    Use a pipe to send that awkward brew (or just chain brewers) to the second brewery. Now insert an item to turn the awkward brew into a "Insert potion name" Brew.
    Now send that finished brew to a fluid canner and put glass bottles to retrieve the potion. Alternatively you can send the fluid to a tank which has support for the right click option to fill a potion on the fly.

Tou can add more breweries if you intend to enlengthen/strengthen/splashify the potion brew.

And fermenter?

• Question: Does GT work on 1.7.10 or does it just crash because it is made for 1.7.2?

I haven't managed to get item names in minecraft 1.7.10, so I decided to wait until GregTech will be upgraded to 1.7.10. And also I've got server crashes with crafting some stuff (I didn't remember which one). So just don't use it for now :(

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• I have never seen a clear tutorial about GT item filter, buffers, sorters and stuff, and those are not very intuitive. It would be very nice if someone would do a page on the wiki or a video on Youtube. Have to say though that in the past I found pretty useful UNG_God's videos.

• Hi

I have a few questions :
    First, I was wondering... Do the fortune pickaxes work on small ores like Lapis and Redstone ? And on Tin/Iron or Copper one ? (Just to know if it's worth trying to make one)

And does anyone know the output of the solar bronze boiler ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kvykv ().

• I have never seen a clear tutorial about GT item filter, buffers, sorters and stuff, and those are not very intuitive. It would be very nice if someone would do a page on the wiki or a video on Youtube. Have to say though that in the past I found pretty useful UNG_God's videos.

Yes, most of the video tutorials are old or russian or both old and russian

BTW I fourth Methes' ore system

The post was edited 1 time, last by Queue ().

• Yes, most of the video tutorials are old or russian or both old and russian

Indeed, I've seen a very few people speaking english well doing videos about gregtech... and, since I'm italian, really no one doing tutorials or wikis about GT in my language. That's depressing.

• Yeah, I've looked, no good tutorials about it. The best I found were probably mr10movie's for 1.6.4, but those were 1.6.4, not 1.7.2.

I also fifth Methes ore gen suggestions.

• But at least you guys know how those machines work, right?

Also, I remember that a couple of years ago Direwolf20 made a really good spotlight about Gregtech, but as I said it's very old. What about asking him to do another one for the 1.7.2 version? (or maybe you're gonna ban me because he fraternizes with the FTB guys?)

• Direwolf doesn't play GregTech, so I don't think he will do that.

He could treat it as the same way he spotlighted TFC... he doesn't need to play a mod he spotlights.

Similar to TFC, GregTech is bordering on a conversion. Not quite total, and not quite completely one, but yeah.

• Direwolf doesn't play GregTech, so I don't think he will do that.

Yeah, maybe. But since his two years old spotlight on GT many things have changed, first of all the automation part, which is absolutely more deep and interesting than in many other mods. He may be interested in this piece of Gregtech, who knows.

• so with the new fermenter is it now possible to make biofuel / fuel? because biomass doesn't do anything there? :I

• As far as I know, the new GregTech brewing system is quite unique and the closest thing that I can find to that is Blood Magic's alchemy system. There may be more obscure mods out there though.

• I heard on Kirara that u need 3 tanks to run boiler, but I have had another experience.
    Even 4 Water Tank Sidings is not enough to constantly run Bronze Boiler (Plains Biome).
    http://i.imgur.com/L69kLZM.png

All Tanks are empty.
    Shutters have "Only Output" mode to prevent backflows.
    May be i did smth wrong?

• so with the new fermenter is it now possible to make biofuel / fuel? because biomass doesn't do anything there? :I

Apparently it does things like brewing alcohol too, but that's just a rumour.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I get strange crashes when I spam right click with plunger on pipes...

EDIT: It happens only on a peculiar pipe, but just right clicking on it with the plunger makes the game crash.