[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Creating a new Machine or a new Recipe Map is a one-liner for me now lol. There is no better way to spam Machines and Recipe Classes if you just need a single Line of Code for any. And yes, the Recipe Map can be overridden to make other Mods Recipe Systems (or the vanilla Recipe System) merge better into the GT System (there are a few examples of that in some static classes below the GT_Recipe things).

But a little warning, this particular Class may get its Constructor changed over time in case I add new Stuff to the Functionality.

I figured based on what I see in it. :-)

If I come up with a good version of your GT_MetaTileEntity_BasicMachine_GT_Recipe class with rotational energy support as well, would you want a diff (or just the file in full so you can diff it yourself, or both)?
    I am wondering if Kinetic energy would be more accurate now that IC2 has added kinetic blocks (kind of...)...

Yes that is what I have done to most crafting Recipes already. Most Vanilla Items have Assembler Recipes now, even the Beacons, though it uses Molten Glass directly for them.

Have you thought about another config option to remove the vanilla recipes that your machines can make excepting ones that you need to make manually before the point that the machine is made? ;-)

• FTB wiki:
    Wel.....I just got, that there is somebody posting here outdated info for machines......all that stuff is from 1.6.4, and not valid in new builds.....WHy it messes up with other pages made for GT 1.7+ ??

• 40000 Posts?

40000 Posts too. 8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That was mainly for you getting 1000 pages. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• это же gregtech не должно быть все слишком просто)) надо усложнить) ну и добавить малость графики.

ГРАФИКА?! MinecraftNotch
    Может ещё магии?!

• Is it planned to make a machine-made motor recipe ? Dividing the recipe in maybe two steps like for the circuits in the assembly machine, it would definitly make sense : making all the components (almost) via machines, and making motors with the assembly machine is logical

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kvykv ().

• No Crash Reports as of now, does that mean the new 1.7.10 Test Version is working properly?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• No Crash Reports as of now, does that mean the new 1.7.10 Test Version is working properly?

worked fine with ic2 (556) havent checked any of the ic2 explotions regarding transfermers etc but it loads fine on client and server. dunno if u have a changelog other then what was released for the 1.7.2 - 5.03o or if its based on a earlier release

• Crap, I missed all the gets...

3000 it is!

Get your priorities right - EV Page 2048 and Page 2500 first :P

I see this too much.

• greg sorry to ruin your day but i did get a crash with 1.7.10 version
    edit: dont know how to do pastebin, but its small so here it is

lolz it does smiley faces XD (probably should have done insert code)