[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Railcraft doesn't use the oredict for the recipe.
    Just go into the unification configs and force unification towards the railcraft iron plate.
    Or, you can use minetweaker to adjust the recipe to use the oredict version of iron plates.

Nice
    Could you tell me how to do that ?
    What I need to change in the unification.cfg ?

thank you very much

• Quess ill just say it once again.

If i have GT installed. And i am on a server. I crash when i open a thing in the thaumiconon.
    No Gt. On server. No crash.

No reports. Game just freezes. No railcraft or anything. Help please.

It's a problem with the latest forge versions, I've gotten it to work with Forge 1208 as the newest.

• Nice
    Could you tell me how to do that ?
    What I need to change in the unification.cfg ?

thank you very much

Well, as I know, with default instalation of GregTech + Railcraft, iron and steel plates are unified into RC plates (square ones with dots) which are working everywhere. If you changes something, it may not work, as said before. I would try to set the unification for these plates to default - or if steel plates are working well, just make iron ones same

• Wow, reddit predicted another Machine I wanna add (something similar to the Imprinter of AE). And they actually saw that my Autoclave is much more of a nerfed Version of the AE Method (just without the terrible Lag of the dropped Items).

Something like the Imprinter is planned because the AE variant is not really a usable thing, especially with its stacksize Limit of 1 and the Bottom Facing being the Input (even though there should be the Hopper for Output). But I will ofcourse still use the AE Presses from Meteors in order to make AE Circuit Recipes. Anything else would be horribly OP.

But maybe I will do a Tier-4-Tech way of obtaining the Presses directly (using the currently Recipeless "EV Precision Laser Engraver"), so people don't have to search them in Meteors (but instead have to go the insanely long way of aquiring the Resources and Infrastructure for starting AE that way).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Well, as I know, with default instalation of GregTech + Railcraft, iron and steel plates are unified into RC plates (square ones with dots) which are working everywhere. If you changes something, it may not work, as said before. I would try to set the unification for these plates to default - or if steel plates are working well, just make iron ones same

Ho yes, it works with default settings. i had changed values that breaks this.
    thank you very much for your help

• Just need some clarification:

UU required for 1 iridium ore is equivalent to it's atomic mass in mB? (192 mB?)

What is the ratio of UU(mB):Eu?

If you want to know whether or not it is based on realism, I will just state that to make 1 Gold bar worth of iridium at 100% efficiency you would need 1.04435352 × 10^20 joules, or about 0.1 Zottajoule, 1/50 of the worlds annual energy usage.
    So yeah, its not realistic.

• If you want to know whether or not it is based on realism, I will just state that to make 1 Gold bar worth of iridium at 100% efficiency you would need 1.04435352 × 10^20 joules, or about 0.1 Zottajoule, 1/50 of the worlds annual energy usage.
    So yeah, its not realistic.

Actually, I was just after a simple ratio :) I'd to balance a recipe in Advanced Solar's Molecular Transformer. (Currently,9 million EU is reqd to transform 1 iron to 1 iridium ore)

Specifically, how much EU is required (100% efficiency) to make 1000mb of UU?

(@Sirus: You may have given me an answer to my question, but you've thrown me with Joules)

• Anyone know how i'm supposed to make aluminum in GregTech5? it requires blast furnace and voltage 120eu/t to smelt aluminum dust, but to make MV input bus to actually power furnace, i need to have aluminum. what is that paradox?

• Anyone know how i'm supposed to make aluminum in GregTech5? it requires blast furnace and voltage 120eu/t to smelt aluminum dust, but to make MV input bus to actually power furnace, i need to have aluminum. what is that paradox?

Multiple LV hatches. If I'm not wrong, 2 or 3 should be fine.

• Guys, is there any decent way of auto combining small/tiny piles of dusts in GT5? Way of having one packager per dust type seems... intimidating. In GT4 I've used advanced regulator and electric crafting table (one pair per 9 dust types) to do this, but in GT5 I can't figure out how to do similar thing.

My english is bad sometimes, I'm aware of it

• Just use two Super Buffers adjacent to a Packager. Set them to a Stacksize of 4 and 9 using Screwdriver on Output.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Just use two Super Buffers adjacent to a Packager. Set them to a Stacksize of 4 and 9 using Screwdriver on Output.

Is it that simple? Oh... Thank you. Will do.

My english is bad sometimes, I'm aware of it

• V5.04.02:
    Added Laser Engraver, Forming Press and molten Redstone.
    Those can be used to make the AE Circuitry.
    That the Forming Press requires PLATES for the Processors instead of Gems is intended, only exception being the Pure Certus Quartz.
    Please watch the Voltage on the Laser Engraver Recipes, creating the AE Presses requires Extreme Voltage at least. (it is much easier to find the Presses in the Meteors)
    The Mixer can do Fluix Crystals, Concrete and Energium Dust now.

GregTech Website