[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Has anyone else had problems using a crowbar to remove covers? I can't do it after updating to 5.05. I'm going to switch to an earlier version to see if that's the problem.

This isn't an intentional change, is it?

On an unrelated subject...are machines supposed to be able to transmit EU to each other? Mine don't (except for the item buffer/filter/etc), but I remember reading about other people being able to do that.

• Hi guys, can someone give another hint?
    I started recently, am on the bronze age, so I build a Boiler and an Alloy Smelter.
    But seems that almost every machine now needs a Piston, and to make one I need redstone.
    And I searched a lot, but only found crushed and impure, which I cant process without new machines...
    Vanilla redstone still exists? If no, how can advance with finding assembled pistons?

Craft a Cauldron, fill it with water, and throw Impure Redstone Dust into it. (Actually throw, as in 'item drop' throw.) The Impure Dust will turn into regular Dust. (This works for any dust, but it's only really important for Impure Copper, Tin, and Redstone Dusts.)

Has anyone else had problems using a crowbar to remove covers? I can't do it after updating to 5.05. I'm going to switch to an earlier version to see if that's the problem.

This isn't an intentional change, is it?

On an unrelated subject...are machines supposed to be able to transmit EU to each other? Mine don't (except for the item buffer/filter/etc), but I remember reading about other people being able to do that.

Grag? Did you broke Wrenches and Crowbars?

And yes, machines are supposed to be able to transmit EU to each other via their automated item output side. That is a toggle however (the lightning bolt button in the machines' GUI).

• V5.05.01:
    Fixed the Tool HashSets. I forgot that HashSets are just like HashMaps meaning when the Item IDs remap all the functionality would be gone if I didn't remap the Hashes too...

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hellou yes there is HUDGE demand for 1.4.7 server we already got 1.6.4 and 1.2.5 so please if anybody can refresh fixed gui donwload we whud be gratefull

There's another bug that version haven't been fixed is the distillation tower recipe using wrong Industrial Centrifuge item.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Thank you very much, I did not know of this item! Now it's working fine. ^^

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the issue, at least in single player. Ore blocks only show up if any other ore block directly adjacent to them is mined (or placed down), but mining stone or any other blocks next to them does not update the ore, leaving it invisible.

what about the ores? iam on 5.05 and the problem is still there?

• Now that circuits have been overhauled, I wonder how long 'till we see an overhaul of the late-game batteries?
    The highest tier of battery we have is the Lapotronic energy orb, which is crafted in a quite unrealistic way and is "only" 8196eu/t.
    Will we ever see batteries of a higher voltage, or is that not meant to be?
    Also, will the recipes for the IC2 energy crystals be changed?

• Now that circuits have been overhauled, I wonder how long 'till we see an overhaul of the late-game batteries?
    The highest tier of battery we have is the Lapotronic energy orb, which is crafted in a quite unrealistic way and is "only" 8196eu/t.
    Will we ever see batteries of a higher voltage, or is that not meant to be?
    Also, will the recipes for the IC2 energy crystals be changed?

I think ZPM is already in, but not craftable.

• Will we ever see batteries of a higher voltage, or is that not meant to be?

First, I think multi-slots battery buffers should be configurable between serial and parallel, so to either get more Amperes as of now or to have higher Volts.

To be honest, Higher energy storage may be large capacitors instead of batteries.

Though, I for now see no uses yet to go with those very high voltages unless for long distances but then I worries about loading so many wired chunks.

These are only guesses, and I need time to understand Gregtech5 very new progression paths and intended deployments. It is in beta after-all.

• Whatever happened to fusion and why don't we got reactors !

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• V5.05.02:
    Block Updates now cause the ore to send its information to the client too (ofcourse only if it was obstructed before).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Is the question.
    About EU wiring:

GT ---> IC2 ok
    IC2 ---> GT failed

Is this is not a bug?

Environment

• Minecraft 1.7.10
    • Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1207
    • Industrial Craft 2.2.645
    • GregTech-Addon 5.05.02