[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• At least now i have a world that anyone can download and view the veins, that is, if anyone actually wants to see them in game.

i do, plz link.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• I don't understand the EBF problem. All you need is 4 (2x Tin cables), 4 Basic Steam Turbines, 4 Small Coal Boiler and 2 LV Energy Hatches. Both Input Hatches will be feed by two Turbines each. Now you wait till the Boilers and Turbines are full of Steam. After that you use one of this things to create Aluminium nugget:
    Ruby (32000EU easy but costly)
    Green Sappire (32000EU easy but costly)
    Sappire (32000EU easy but costly)
    Ruby Dust (40000EU possible and less costly)
    Green Sappire Dust (40000EU possible and less costly)
    Sappire Dust (40000EU possible and less costly)

I think that using the High Pressure Boiler could be more save but I didn't tested it.

• Hello, how much voltage can possible give each side of (2048 to 512) transformer if it takes Eu from MFE? Can't figure it out. And how much voltage eats one machine? It is not 1V for all machines as it seems.

• Can someone explain me wtf that is?

• Aka, this looks much like something you should tell noogenesis about. Also how did you even get that Item with a 160 MetaData Value?

-----

Today I suffered the worst thing that could ever happen, a 2 millimeter Parpercut, yes a whopping two millimeter long Papercut, it is so horrible you cant even imagine. XD

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Aka, this looks much like something you should tell noogenesis about. Also how did you even get that Item with a 160 MetaData Value?

-----

Today I suffered the worst thing that could ever happen, a 2 millimeter Parpercut, yes a whopping two millimeter long Papercut, it is so horrible you cant even imagine. XD

I once cut of a 3 mm deep chunk of flesh with a dremel from my finger. Completely. Shit did it hurt.

I don't know, that was a superflat world with only iron blocks and glass, and some TC pedestals. Not a single block/item from pfaa. I also wonder, how I got that shit.

• Greg. I know dat feel. A piece of my big finger was cut out and it bleed for 2 hours. Imagine the pain walking in sand and salt water.

• Dear GregoriusT,

Can you please make the damage taken from lava buckets optional via a config parameter?

Thanks for listening

Michael (aka BakermanLP)

• How do you people turn a piece of paper into such a dangerous weapon?!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

-----

Eh I've had a worse paper cut. Try getting a paper cut from a lottery scratch ticket oh hell now that hurts since the paper on those things is thick and worse the damn cut was deep :cursing:

• Greg, this is even worse, when I use concrete on a carpenter's block it manages to retain the low friction but not the speedup so it feels all slow like ice!
    Please Greg, why do you do this to us.

• Putting a lignite coal in a steam forge hammer loop forever on sound and GUI animation.

Hammer animate and jingle
    Lignite coal is not consumed or entered a process queue
    And it continue this in an infinite loop.

Hammer consume steam and exhaust while doing this.

• Greg, this is even worse, when I use concrete on a carpenter's block it manages to retain the low friction but not the speedup so it feels all slow like ice!
    Please Greg, why do you do this to us.

Use the concrete on a non-full block (slab) carpenters... its fun.

@UNG: http://www.mediafire.com/downl…GregTech_WorldGenTest.rar (MCEdited world to reveal GT veins)

• Hey greg, while your machines do not render faces that are blocked by regular blocks, they _do_ render faces blocked by other GT machines, causing extra triangles to be drawn thereby degrading performance very slightly.

• So what am I suppose to do about the change in electricity generation? I'm finding it to be a hassel when using it with IC2 and Galacticraft machines.

I like to make mod packs with IC2, Gregtech, RailCraft, Galacticraft and TrainCraft. Galacticraft and TrainCraft both use IC2 electricity, and thus will not work with the new GregTect E-net.

I think it would have been better to modify the IC2 enet rather then create a whole new enet. Multiple incompatible power networks make for complex and frustrating set ups.

At least make some configuration setting that allows for compatibility with IC2 enet, OR remake all the machine from IC2 if your going to branch GregTech off from IC2.

Without IC2 and Gregtech, minecraft looses much of its appeal to me, so not having Gregtech would kill it for me. I dunno if I'll be able to handle upgrading from Gregtech 4.0 to GT 5

EDIT : Not to mention my sister, friends and my self rely on gregtech and ic2 for the machines, generators and gregtech products and challenge.

• Most (not all) EU accepting blocks from other mods will connect to GT cable. Those that don't you can use IC2 e-net just fine, after converting GT EU to IC2 EU (connect a GT cable to an IC2 transformer/storage box). The other way around is also possible. (connect {place adjacent} a IC2 transformer/storage box to a GT transformer).

• GT and IC2 power networks are not incompatible really.
    GregTech machines and cables will attempt to output EU to any EU-compatible machine from any mod, and can do so most of the time. The only real 'incompatibility' is that GregTech machines cannot accept EU from non-GT machines or cables. The exception to this is GregTech Transformers. GT Transformers will accept EU from IC2 machines and cables, and emit EU that will travel down GT cables.

Greg chose to write a new E-Net to allow for the return of the old 1.5-and-earlier EU Packet system (segregating Voltage and Current), make cable loss actually functional, and give more flexibility in what your cables can be made of, as per the meta-item/meta-material system. (None of those concepts are in effect with the current IC2 Experimental E-Net.)

If you find a mod that wants to use EU, but for whatever reason isn't accepting EU from GT cables, run a GT cable to a Batbox or MFE, then run an IC2 cable the rest of the way.

If you want to generate EU from some non-GT source, feed it into an appropriate GT Transformer.

End of compatibility issues.