[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I've been working on a cross over mod for some time now, even before people started talking about it. It's gonna take a long time figuring out what materials are necessary to add to tfc world gen,but I have a good bit done.

Let's see, we've got...
    - Bismuth(Bismuthinite)
    - Tin(Cassiterite)
    - Nickel(Garnierite)
    - Iron(Hematite, Limonite, Magnetite)
    - Copper(Malachite, Native Copper, Tetrahedrite)
    - Antimony(Tetrahedrite)
    - Gold(Native Gold)
    - Silver(Native Silver)
    - Platinum(Native Platinum)
    - Lead(Galena)
    - Zinc(Sphalerite)
    - Coal(Bituminous Coal, Lignite)
    - Redstone(Cinnabar, Cryolite)
    - Lapis, Saltpeter, Sulfur, Graphite
    - Diamond(Kimberlite)
    - Other Gems (Ruby, Sapphire, etc)
    - Aluminium, Silicon(Kaolinite)
    - Sodium, Boron(Borax)
    - Uranium(Pitchblende)

What's missing...I can only think of Neodymium, Tungsten, Titanium, and Iridium.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Let's see, we've got...
    *snip*

What's missing...I can only think of Neodymium, Tungsten, Titanium, and Iridium.

Neodymium(bastnasite, monazite)
    Tungsten(tungstate)
    Titanium, more Al (Bauxite)
    Iridium, osmium(Osmium, platinum)
    Manganese(tungstate, pyrolusite)
    there is probably more, I'm basically going through all recipes to find them and putting it on a spreadsheet

• Hello Greg,

could you tell where is the sound file that plays during steam burst located (from small boilers or steam machines for example)? I looked in the assets/ic2/sounds but it seems to be not there. Is it obfuscated? I wanted to edit that sound. If you could tell, or anyone else, thanks.

AFAIK the steam hiss sound effect is actually the vanilla Minecraft 'fire extinguished' sound effect, more commonly heard when water and lava meet to form (cobble)stone, so it's not a unique sound effect.

• annealing is a process where metal is re heated to relieve tensions.

fluid.molten.annealedcopper
    Molten annealed does not make sense at all, really! ;D

• interesting fact, get any large amount of liquid metal spinning at a high rate of speed and it gives off a magnetic field like the Earth's core.

Get any strong magnetic field spinning at high rate and it gives gravity (crackpot pseudo-science or hard to check, very weak G field at speeds we can physically achieve with the amount of matter and magnetic strength).

• Well, If we get lots of spinning magnetic iron or steel we make Gravity fields. So, mabee a machine that take LOTS of energy and a ton of magnetic iron to start, then needs a large amount of energy to keep going, we could make a gravity generator and stand on the ceiling. I am no modder, so have no clue if actually feisible but it seems cool.

• I'm not referring to that one in particular, but yes, it worked exactly like that. There was also another mod by the same guy (not the one in the video) that stitched all dimensions together and added a skylands dimension, so if you dig below bedrock level you would reach the nether. Can't remember the name though.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• I'm not referring to that one in particular, but yes, it worked exactly like that. There was also another mod by the same guy (not the one in the video) that stitched all dimensions together and added a skylands dimension, so if you dig below bedrock level you would reach the nether. Can't remember the name though.

It's name was Gravitycraft only for 1.2.5 so it is no more updated, i think it was Mineup for the nether and skyland layers.

• TFC,BC,AE2,Remain in motion,GT,Chisel,OC,Advanced dispensers,IC2 and COG apparently work pretty good (or don't atleast crash and are playable) so i guess we can officially make working TFC modpacks whit little less effort and Minetweaking.

• IC2 does not have anything else than cells and Gregtech is still in open-beta so there is alot of missing and needed thingys (like the digital tank was in GT4).