[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hey,

I searched for hours and tried it various times myself but i didn't find any info about how you put gas into the Electric Blast Furnace.
    (found couple of vids but only for Aluminium, nothing with fluids/gas)

I want to make Silicon for AE2. Aluminium just works fine, so i assume the Blast Furnace is fully functional.

Per NEI the recipe is Silicon Ingots and Oxygen:

1. Input Hatch: Ingots + Cells/Universal Cells >> nothing

2. Input Hatch: Ingots + tried Fluid Pipes with Oxygen Gas >> they don't connect

Help would be appreciated :) (its not my native language so i hope my english isnt too bad ;) )

• The two mods known to cause significant startup delay with GT are Binnie's Mods and RotaryCraft. There are rumors that Extra Utilities also increases load time notably, but I cannot confirm them because I haven't tested that.
    As for other things, you could try adding Player's FastCraft to your pack, as it has been known to improve performance in general.

I tried removing ExtraUtilities and the startup went from 120 seconds to 110, so nothing major (like from 340 to 120 after removing Binnie).
    I always use FastCraft in 1.7 though.
    Thanks for the tips.

• It's interesting Mr GregT. Can I haz High Pressure Sodium Lighting, powered fan vents and carbon filters for some indoor crop farm? :D

• GREG
    crash report with your mod in the stacktrace

• Use glass dust in alloy smelter with appropriate shape (bottle or plate).

jesus is there a way to reactivate the bottles on the config?

certain mods need bottle on beggining... i like this mod so much but so much stuff also bothers me about it... like messing around other peoples recipes - this changes the mechanics of to much stuff, also im not happy with the huge config man, takes 7 min to load my game with GT... anyway, i thank you for your job and again, for me your mod is a must have. Cant find a entrance for the bottles on the huge config

• jesus is there a way to reactivate the bottles on the config?

certain mods need bottle on beggining... i like this mod so much but so much stuff also bothers me about it... like messing around other peoples recipes - this changes the mechanics of to much stuff, also im not happy with the huge config man, takes 7 min to load my game with GT... anyway, i thank you for your job and again, for me your mod is a must have. Cant find a entrance for the bottles on the huge config

You can get bottles via vanilla gaming.
    1) kill witches
    2) do fishery

So no changing, just it is harder....do tech or have hard life...

• Come on now, guys... There is absolutely no reliable way to get a basic vanilla item until you're a couple of machines into the tech tree. We core players are fine with it, a lot of other people aren't. A config option is in order.

Unless there already is one. I did a cursory search through the configs and didn't find a way to revert it.

• Come on now, guys... There is absolutely no reliable way to get a basic vanilla item until you're a couple of machines into the tech tree. We core players are fine with it, a lot of other people aren't. A config option is in order.

Unless there already is one. I did a cursory search through the configs and didn't find a way to revert it.

You can already change it using Minetweaker.

• Muffler upgrade silences them up individually and that is enough i guess.
    Earmuffs would pretty much low down everything's volume and that can be done using the options menu already.

I use SoundFilters instead,for realistic and you will get a lower volume outside your factory/base.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Is it possible to get machines to output energy like in the older version? I wanna get my blend-o-matic to send energy to the washer. Can't find any info on it.

• could somebody help me?

this is not my first EBF setup, but in my new world I seem to have a strange issue.
    I always power my EBF in the same way. I have the mod Advanced Generators, which is (among others) a configurable IC2 EU generator. I configure it to output 128 EU/T and that is what it outputs. I have 4 Energy Hatches in my EBF. I have 4 Batboxes around, connected directly to LV-transformers from Gregtech to convert the power for the EBF. The LV-transformers are directly connected to the Energy Hatches, so no cables - no major loss. Now the issue is here:
    When the EBF runs, and when I scan the Energy Hatches with portable scanner, the energy level of 3 out of 4 energy hatches drops down instantly to 30eu-120eu and fluctates, while 1 Energy Hatch works as it should, having constant 740-768eu in it. I supply enough power, because the Batboxes do not get discharged. The LV-transformers also are full at all times. Only the Energy Hatches lose power. When I scan them, by 3 of them I see that 'the machine is taking more power than you supply', and by the last one I don't see that message. Even though all four sides look exactly the same and are powered by the same system. Also what is strange, the EBF is actually processing my dusts, outputting aluminium ingots as it should.

I never had it in my previous EBFs, all four energy hatches had the same level of energy while running. And I never had that message about consuming more than inputting, and I'm powering it with exactly the same method everytime.