[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Keep your shirt on, AfterWind_.

CraftingManager is probably the mod causing your recipe issue. If you remove it and the problem doesn't go away, then create a mod pack with just NEI, IC2, and GregTech, to make sure all the recipes are right there. If they are, then start adding mods back in until you find which mod caused the problem. (This is not a problem we have encountered here before, so you'll have to do some testing yourself.)

• I see in NEI that GregTech has it's own version of Thaumcraft's infused stone. How do I go about using that ore block instead of Thaumcraft's on worldgen? Ideally I'd always use GregTech's version of worldgen if possible.

(I've decided to break away from just GregTech/IC2 and am adding Thaumcraft and Railcraft.)

• To get Thaumcraft Infused Stone as a GT Ore, you'd need to manually add custom ore mixes for them. Remember though, if you do that, when you find an Infused Stone vein, you will have more Infused Stone than you know what to do with.
    Additional note on that: You can set up to 4 Ores to generate in any one Mix Vein, which means you would need to find at least 2 Veins to get a full set of Shards.
    Alternatively, you could set them as Small Ores, making them rare and in small quantities, but that would make them more like their default generation patterns.

To set up a custom mix vein, you need to find the material ID numbers of the ores you want to generate. Probably the simplest way to do this is to enter a world with GregTech in it, and search in NEI for the ores you want to add. The metadata value of the ore's Stone form is the ore's material ID. For further notes on configuring ore generation, see the first half of the Mining and Processing Guide Blood Asp and I wrote for the FTB Wiki.

• Code
    1. [11:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerOre:840]: Material Name: ingotTarPitch !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    2. [11:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerOre:840]: Material Name: nuggetTarPitch !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    3. [11:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerOre:840]: Material Name: dustCarborundum !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    4. [11:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: PreInit Begin

Those seem to be coming from IHL tools mod.

• To get Thaumcraft Infused Stone as a GT Ore, you'd need to manually add custom ore mixes for them. Remember though, if you do that, when you find an Infused Stone vein, you will have more Infused Stone than you know what to do with.
    Additional note on that: You can set up to 4 Ores to generate in any one Mix Vein, which means you would need to find at least 2 Veins to get a full set of Shards.
    Alternatively, you could set them as Small Ores, making them rare and in small quantities, but that would make them more like their default generation patterns.

To set up a custom mix vein, you need to find the material ID numbers of the ores you want to generate. Probably the simplest way to do this is to enter a world with GregTech in it, and search in NEI for the ores you want to add. The metadata value of the ore's Stone form is the ore's material ID. For further notes on configuring ore generation, see the first half of the Mining and Processing Guide Blood Asp and I wrote for the FTB Wiki.

That seems... intimidating. Since you took the effort to type that out, I think the least I could do is attempt to get it working how I want it. Thank you for shedding some light on how it all works.

• Is there any reason why my Diesel Generator is not producing anything? I tried Ethanol, BC Fuel, Diesel, Nitro Diesel... It doesn't want to accept any liquid fuel at all. I tried using buckets, cells, universal fluid cells, tried to pump the fuel into it via pipes, fluid conduits...

• Is there any reason why my Diesel Generator is not producing anything? I tried Ethanol, BC Fuel, Diesel, Nitro Diesel... It doesn't want to accept any liquid fuel at all. I tried using buckets, cells, universal fluid cells, tried to pump the fuel into it via pipes, fluid conduits...

Did you whack it with a Hammer? (Hard or soft)
    Did you try breaking it (with a wrench) and re-placing it?

Is the problem "no fluid input" or "no energy output"? Is there a cable connected to its output side? (Because generators only have 1 output side.)

That seems... intimidating. Since you took the effort to type that out, I think the least I could do is attempt to get it working how I want it. Thank you for shedding some light on how it all works.

It's why we wrote it, to tell people how to do what you want to do.

• Did you whack it with a Hammer? (Hard or soft)
    Did you try breaking it (with a wrench) and re-placing it?

Is the problem "no fluid input" or "no energy output"? Is there a cable connected to its output side? (Because generators only have 1 output side.)

Tried to whack it with Hard and Soft hammer and tried to replace it. Problem is "no fluid input" by any means.
    Will try to redownload GT (in some cases it helped)

• Bug Report!

Priority: Rather Urgent
    Versions: MC 1.7.10 | GT 5.07.02 - 5.07.00
    Reproduced: Yes
    Affected Block: Bronze Age Basic Macerator

Description:
    The basic Bronze Age Macerator refuses to process a bunch of different ores - mostly ones with a vanilla-like name.
    It will however take most ores with the realistic names (Cassiterite, Pyrite, etc).
    So far I've discovered that Silver, Iron, Gold, Redstone, and Diamond Ore are refused. (Yes, the GT versions of the ores.)

Every version of the macerator AFTER Bronze takes the ores just fine like normal.

I've downgraded to Gregtech 5.06.06 and the functionality is restored to normal. Every version AFTER has the bug.

• This is a issue with ENDER IO. Try removing that mod and booting up the most recent version of GT. Might be something different but I have a open issue here https://github.com/CrazyPants/EnderIO/issues/1472 in case it is the same.

• This is a issue with ENDER IO. Try removing that mod and booting up the most recent version of GT. Might be something different but I have a open issue here https://github.com/CrazyPants/EnderIO/issues/1472 in case it is the same.

Strange, If it was EIO, I can't see why the issue would have stopped when I downgraded GT before. If I get around to it later on I'll see what happens when I remove EIO.
    I still believe it's something on Greg's side however.

• He told you to use the most recent one. THat's not how downgrading works.

That's not what I meant.
    If you read my original post, you'll see that I mentioned that DOWNGRADING GregTech fixed the issue.
    Let me rephrase my last post:
    "Strange, If it was EIO, I can't see why the issue would have stopped when I downgraded GT before." (From an end user standpoint)

No need to be snarky.

• That's not what I meant.
    If you read my original post, you'll see that I mentioned that DOWNGRADING GregTech fixed the issue.
    Let me rephrase my last post:
    "Strange, If it was EIO, I can't see why the issue would have stopped when I downgraded GT before." (From an end user standpoint)

No need to be snarky.

Oh well, I was wrong, I take it back.

• Strange, If it was EIO, I can't see why the issue would have stopped when I downgraded GT before. If I get around to it later on I'll see what happens when I remove EIO.
    I still believe it's something on Greg's side however.

I use the IndustrialCraft Recipe List for the Bronze Macerator. That List could be broken for some Reason. I don't have EIO installed on my own Setup so I will check if it is broken there ...

... So I checked, and it still works for me without EIO, I don't know what the fuck happened to cause that.

I am running Resurrection from FTB

And therefore you are not qualified to post any Bug Reports to me, because you would have needed to contact the Modpack Creators instead, so that they could contact me.

Also those are Bronze Machines, avoid using them and go to the electric ones as fast as possible.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)