[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• p.s.s. for users without RC - there is module that can be applyed to GT blocks that can collect rain water. But its ... its not that good.

Forestry adds the rain tank too you know

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Is it me, or do fishing poles make early game food a non-issue? My first goal when starting a world (I start a lot since I play hardcore) is to find a Greatwood tree from Thaumcraft and either kill a spider or pull a couple of webs off the tree. Throw three sheep in there and the terror of a GregTech start melts away.

What are your favorite food methods very early game?

• Is it me, or do fishing poles make early game food a non-issue? My first goal when starting a world (I start a lot since I play hardcore) is to find a Greatwood tree from Thaumcraft and either kill a spider or pull a couple of webs off the tree. Throw three sheep in there and the terror of a GregTech start melts away.

What are your favorite food methods very early game?

bread, or simple GT food that could be made from wheat. I'm eating bread even late - game if i didnt make cow farm.

edit:
    There is wooden pipes... do you know why they are existing? FOR WATER TANKS, YES!

• Bread + Steak = Sandwich. you should try it XD

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• GT food works fantastic with hunger overhaul + spice of life. The Large Steam Sandwitch restores full hunger and saturation.

Large steak + large veggie and a few other food items in a metal lunchbox and you're set, really.

• I forgot all about Spice of Life... I think I'm gonna to be adding it.

Question: Does GT have any method of felling large trees (Like TCon lumber axes)? I have Thaumcraft so EVENTUALLY I'll have Axe of the Stream. Just wondering about my options.

(GregTech/Railcraft/Thaumcraft)

• Can i somehove drain from tank using GT pipes?

You need to make a pump cover (LV/MV/etc) and put it on the pipe and right click it with a screwdriver to select 'import'. If you're using it for the RC water tank, if you put a pipe on the bottom 9 blocks of the tank it will auto output into a pipe with no need for a pump.

• You need to make a pump cover (LV/MV/etc) and put it on the pipe and right click it with a screwdriver to select 'import'. If you're using it for the RC water tank, if you put a pipe on the bottom 9 blocks of the tank it will auto output into a pipe.

Will it use energy?

Btw, missing texture bronze rotor:
    http://snag.gy/R5XJY.jpg

• Forestry adds the rain tank too you know

GregTech adds the Drain Cover too you know. :D

Will it use energy?

Btw, missing texture bronze rotor:
    http://snag.gy/R5XJY.jpg

Covers that are placed on blocks that do not have internal energy storage (like Pipes) do not consume energy.

And that missing texture is deliberate, as Rotors were switched to the meta-item system and old Small Rotors were deprecated.

• Drains only worked with infinite water, right ?

(In)Finite water is CCC / Cauldron's option, not Forge / GT option. It should work always.

You are both right.
    1. If you point a Drain upwards and it rains above it, then it fills the Tank it is attached to with Rainwater. This works whereever it Rains regardless of Infinite Water Settings.
    2. A Drain that does not point downwards (cuz gravity) sucks up all Fluid Blocks (not only water) in front of it, making Infinite Water possible, but ONLY if it is enabled.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)