[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• If you use a block of wire that supports, 4A in the middle of a 5A line, for example, wouldn't it be the only one that would burn in case the line requests 5A?
    I'm almost sure that works that way, if this is true, this is the same as a fuse.

Doing it that way seems a waste of resources. People use thin wires whenever it is possible to reduce material costs. That wouldn't really work.

• Greg, please...

Minimalist Technology current version : v0.8
    Minimalist Technology "Legacy" current version : v0.7

• the transparent ones are from refined relocation, i use a sneaky upgrade to insert the prints into the top slots, since i cant get ae2 to work with the assembler, when crafting cicuits, oh btw, this is just me experimenting with the mods i have, there is no theme yet, well, how can i get gt pipes to insert two seperate items in the asembler top slots?

• Sources indicates that he is slowly working towards a fusion reactor and more crops at the moment.

Should make Hydrangea which, unlike the real plant, gives pods of hydrogen gas on the order of a few mB, but is highly explosive, something like the way venomillia is poisonous, only with 100% more explosive.

• I am currently working towards a better API, which can run standalone without the rest of GregTech (and without IC²), as you can see on the Changelog. GregTech itself will then require both, IC² and the API to run. However the new API is included inside the GT Jar File, so you don't need to download two Files (to prevent people from putting two different Versions together).

The API itself is just a second "Module", like you know it from Buildcraft or Forestry, but is additionally going to be released as a seperate Jar like CoFH-Core for example, so it can act as a Platform for easy interaction and basic Code, without needing to have GT or IC² installed.

In case someone would accidentially install the API and GregTech together one would get a duplicate Mod Error, since the API is in the GT Jar too, so basically either have the API or GregTech installed but not both at once.

The Reason why I do that is because I got repeatedly asked by some Devs to provide some better and independent Core Mod, and I agree with them. Well and to show people that the laggy Part is inside the Core API and cannot get cut off without killing all the Features. I basically moved most of the already planned 1.8 Overhaul to 1.7.10.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Should make Hydrangea which, unlike the real plant, gives pods of hydrogen gas on the order of a few mB, but is highly explosive, something like the way venomillia is poisonous, only with 100% more explosive.

We should name it Hydrogenea then. Stepping on it while its on the explosive stage (mature) would trigger a lovely explosion.

• the transparent ones are from refined relocation, i use a sneaky upgrade to insert the prints into the top slots, since i cant get ae2 to work with the assembler, when crafting cicuits, oh btw, this is just me experimenting with the mods i have, there is no theme yet, well, how can i get gt pipes to insert two seperate items in the asembler top slots?

I recently went through the same ordeal with the assembler and AE processors. I think the problem was that assemblers would only accept one of the processor components (say the golden processor component) and then wouldn't accept the other (silicon processor component) until the fluid (redstone fluid) was inserted. This was using GT pipes btw. I managed to only use one ME interface in order to automate all of the AE processors using GT item filters, and GT pipes, so I can confirm they do work, although it wasn't as intuitive as I originally thought.

Q: My IC2 Blocks and Cables don't supply GT Blocks and Cables, HALP!!!

A: The IC2 Enet changed in a way I cannot fully support anymore, it would lag horribly if I added Support for it and I don't want Lag.

Greg, version 1.6.4 supports IC2 cables, so i was wondering, are there lag issues with cables in IC2 + GregTech latest version for MC 1.6.4? Starting massive project, so wanted to double check, just in case so i don't have to start over :|