[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Gravel is kinda hard to find but I know some machine who mine 100 blocks in 0,15 second vertically without stopping. That means over 6 gems a second approximately for 1%. Hell, just a quarry at max speed is kinda fast... Put a few over a desert and bam. You're swimming in gems. I do agree with the gravel thingie, though. Just reusing everything is fun.

EDIT : Then again, it'd take over... Over... Well yeah... Over three quarter of a dozen thousands, say, machines to keep up though. ;P So I figure it's still kinda valid. And there's still way to reduce that to 0.5%. Or even 0.33%.

block breaker = cobble. cobble + hammer = gravel. gravel + anything else = valuable ingots means there's an easy, scalable, hands off way to fabricate stuff. Not too different than UUM except much lower energy requirements (unless we're talking ~100 ppm tiny dust), a laggy setup, and no prohibitively difficult to obtain materials like chrome, tungstensteel, iridium, osmium, or neutronium.

• I'm having trouble chaining lots of boilers together (no I can't use the large boiler i want to use lava), I should be able to pump the steam out of 16 lava boilers on a large steel pipe (9600 L/s, lava boilers are 600 L/s), but most of the steam isn't going into the pipe in the first place. Judging by the number of industrial engines I can run, I'm onlyy getitng 5600 through the pipe. Larger pipes do work, but are much more expensive.

• I'm having trouble chaining lots of boilers together (no I can't use the large boiler i want to use lava), I should be able to pump the steam out of 16 lava boilers on a large steel pipe (9600 L/s, lava boilers are 600 L/s), but most of the steam isn't going into the pipe in the first place. Judging by the number of industrial engines I can run, I'm onlyy getitng 5600 through the pipe. Larger pipes do work, but are much more expensive.

Place Shutter Modules everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Make sure the flow is completely uni-directional at any point. Then you'll achieve the maximum flow rate. Even still I'd recommend always using double the capacity you need due to certain issues with junctions that I've run into before.

• I don't really like the idea of Greg making earlygame hard, because on a GT and other mods server you may not want to do tech or set up a farm or something, so I think Greg should just make it hard if you're going down the tech path.

• I don't really like the idea of Greg making earlygame hard, because on a GT and other mods server you may not want to do tech or set up a farm or something, so I think Greg should just make it hard if you're going down the tech path.

Gregtech isn't a mod you can just throw in a modpack anymore. If it's installed, it's there to be used. It's less of a tech mod and more of a tech overhaul.

• For those of you still playing with GregTech 4, the FTB wiki now has a separate tilesheet and navbox for GT4. So feel free to write articles or something. I dunno.
    http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Template:Navbox_GregTech_4

Does that also mean that we'll need to recover the GT4 crafting templates?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Without GT:

Punch Wood to make Tools.
    Mine Stone to make better Tools.
    Smelt Iron to make even better Tools.
    Find Diamonds to make the best Tools.
    Continue with Mods.

With GT:

Get a free Flint Axe to cut down Wood.
    Mine Gravel to make Tools.
    Smelt Iron to make better Tools.
    Find Diamonds to make even better Tools.
    Continue with Mods.

I don't see that much of a difference here. Even though some things are more expensive due to needing Tools to be crafted, that is the only earlygame thing.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Its all about wood. :) It allways about wood. (Little joke there.)
    Also GT makes little bit different method of finding ores. Where a lot of ores generated, so its may be slight difficult to someone to find paticular. But i think since ore veins are huge, it might be easer to player. You can make vanila things almost from everything you will find. Except redstone and coal. In order to get as many, as you get in vanila you should macerate them. Its a tech stuff.

The post was edited 1 time, last by EvGamer ().

• Hey,there.I want to know that How Can I use solar panel in Gregtech5,seems to be uncraftable.
    Also,how to get solar panel 8v,LV,MV,HV,EV,IV?
    When I get it ,how to use them?....

• Look at GregTech config folder. Overpowered stuff.
    Also gates of hell is locked until you get steel. Its a lot of efford. But if we talking about servers, gates is usualy open at the spawn point.
    And, which also impotant, you cant get diamond with iron tool.

Always yours C.O.

The post was edited 2 times, last by EvGamer ().

• Nostalgia.

Anyone guess the Gregtech version? :P

Images

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Nope, try again

I see this too much.

• That's GT4.

No, not it's not :P

I see this too much.