[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• IntoDEV I hope that you aren't actually stupid because if the fact of missing a config makes one stupid, I might have to check the nearest hospital to check my sanity xD

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I tried understanding this sentence, translating it with Google traduction in French and German but I couldn't figure out what you're saying, which is frustrating since I can't give any help but make you notice that your sentence is grammatically incorrect (I do a lot of mistakes too, it's only a matter of time before one gets enough vocabulary and learn different ways to create some sentences that we can understand, I'm myself going through this as well)

• I tried understanding this sentence, translating it with Google traduction in French and German but I couldn't figure out what you're saying, which is frustrating since I can't give any help but make you notice that your sentence is grammatically incorrect (I do a lot of mistakes too, it's only a matter of time before one gets enough vocabulary and learn different ways to create some sentences that we can understand, I'm myself going through this as well)

http://www.urbandictionary.com…t+to+do+look+more+like%3F
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/…want-to-do-look-more-like

• Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

• Lol I've been trolled by aka because I admitted I had some problems speaking English. My bad aka :D I just suspected that since you are speaking Russian you would have some slight problems with English, making me unable to answer your question :p
    Gotta check the urban dictionary more often, because contraptions like lmaorotfbtc are things I never thought would have existed once.

• To what degree us the API still in flux? I'd feel bad adding other devs to update to the new GT API if they'll have to change things for it later.

• I have just tried GT version 6, created new world and typed "Greg" in NEI search field. 77 pages of items.... I wonder if it is possible to simplify display of those recipes like how GT tools are displayed in NEI? For things like foil, bolts, plates, blocks of "material name" et. c.

• I have just tried GT version 6, created new world and typed "Greg" in NEI search field. 77 pages of items.... I wonder if it is possible to simplify display of those recipes like how GT tools are displayed in NEI? For things like foil, bolts, plates, blocks of "material name" et. c.

Mouse over the long bar at the top of your inventory, it'll open up a little tab, move your mouse over it and than go to "creative tabs". Than you just right click the different tabs you want to vanish, as "ore", "granite ores", etc.. Go watch mr10movie on YouTube, he did it in his latest video

• Mouse over the long bar at the top of your inventory, it'll open up a little tab, move your mouse over it and than go to "creative tabs". Than you just right click the different tabs you want to vanish, as "ore", "granite ores", etc.. Go watch mr10movie on YouTube, he did it in his latest video

Thank you. I have just managed to do thing like disabling display of all screws recipe except for a single example. That is very close to having meta recipes, like for GT tools.

Edit: lol - houses in Desert biome have ore in them :)
    (see attachment)

• i have a question about the last greg version, i hope will not be considered inappropriate.
    i am working to my last modpack, do you think may be a viable solution remove ALL ore generation from other mods and leave only gregtech ores?

• That will work for the most part. At least once steam and electric machines are implemented (I think you'll find the autoclave necessary for some ore results which is basic electric, hammers will do for now).

Correct me if I'm wrong but TC shards and amber don't spawn under GT do they? I think there are other instances like this you'll run into. Safe bet to not screw anyone is to not disable other oregen without at least testing.

• i have a question about the last greg version, i hope will not be considered inappropriate.
    i am working to my last modpack, do you think may be a viable solution remove ALL ore generation from other mods and leave only gregtech ores?

The most common ores are all covered by GregTech by default. Others can be added by changing the config. Only the ores of a few uncommon mods are missing in GT.

• You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

ヽヽ༼༼ຈຈل͜ل͜ຈຈ༽༽ノノ
    ಠ_ಠ