[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Moar Steam! Gotcha.

Yeah I see that with the efficiency now. I always assumed that was whatever steam you put in get's converted to KU at 50% efficiency.

Edit:

One bug I noticed is sometimes when a tool breaks halfway through a stack (like saw etc.) stuff disappears. Either the scrap or sometimes even materials. I can't reproduce it every time though.

Edit2: Forgot to mention that that pic was taken after it was already cooled down. I had it running through almost a stack of charcoal and nothing happened. No explosion either. I fired it up today again and left it running for a good 15 minutes. The engine turned green but the squeezer wouldn't work. On closer inspection I noticed the engine was flickering slightly. The boiler stayed level so all steam was being consumed. The steel steam boiler should be enough, shouldn't it? It produces 64l steam/t and the steel engine takes 64. If I add another boiler to this setup then I'll have an overproduction of steam and one of the boilers will explode.

• Even I recommend the usage of GT5U by BloodyAsp

Yeah i saw that when it started, but hearing the last things Bear has said, i think he is going too far.

I don't need a lot of people to test GT6, it is enough if competent people (and bunnies) do that job.

reflecting on my past ... this offends me.

It requires a lot of fine tuning to get the proper Engine/Machine combo for what you are doing. Someone should really do a tutorial on that.

Do we realy need? i felt that you made things more clear, just need to work more on calibrations and select the best for the job.

It is simple. Place them at the Block you wanna extend the surface of and then treat the whole thing like you would the surface of that Block.

i wanted to be that easy to understand, reading the changelog, half of it was okay, then started the output stuff with possible auto feed and no chain, well maybe it was already design with pipes on mind. Funny but if you google it, it ends on refined relocation mod.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

The post was edited 1 time, last by UNG_God: just ranting, so ignored, no reason to be there. ().

• I released another update. This time with finally done Redstone Wiring and important Bugfixes regarding things like Gasses in Pipes. The next Focus will be electric Wiring and proper Wire crafting.

I also want to thank my Patreons, who make doing GT much easier for me. It means a lot to me, since GT is pretty much the only productive thing, that I actually like doing. ^^

Oh right, I should link the new Patreon Post I wrote.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• How to make rubber or rubber bar? I try to roast stiky resin in a furnace. Nothing happens. Without rubber i can not make extractor. :( This problem is only with addon.

• the black grabite in gt is too dark
    i made bicks out of it and i can hardly tell it's a brick because it is so dark
    is there any way to increase brightness of the blocks? it is real problem when you're mining ore around them

• How to make rubber or rubber bar? I try to roast stiky resin in a furnace. Nothing happens. Without rubber i can not make extractor. :( This problem is only with addon.

You need a GT Steam Engine, a GT Squeezer, a GT Coagulator and something to turn the resulting Rubber from "Nuggets" into "Ingots" (Bars) and "Plates" (Sheets)

the black grabite in gt is too dark
    i made bicks out of it and i can hardly tell it's a brick because it is so dark
    is there any way to increase brightness of the blocks? it is real problem when you're mining ore around them

It is supposed to be almost black. If you want dark gray bricks, then use GT Basalt. If I changed the Black Granite Color, everyone who wants to have a dark house, including me, will bitch about it, because I like the darkness of it.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I got the steel steam engine working by adding another Boiler. It did indeed need a tick more steam. I'm guessing since I used regular water in the boiler it didn't provide 100% Steam due to calcification.

• Good day.
    May i ask a question?
    1)Would it be possible to add config-option to disable unused materials if mod which added it not presented(i.e. thaumium, steeleaf, fiery steel and so on)
    2)What machines do you plan to add for ElectricEra?

• 1)Would it be possible to add config-option to disable unused materials if mod which added it not presented(i.e. thaumium, steeleaf, fiery steel and so on)

Not possible for technical reasons. Especially not for the Materials you just mentioned.

2)What machines do you plan to add for ElectricEra?

Machines? Technically pretty much none of them is Electric, only the Electrolyzer is, and that one is already added.

GregTech Website

• Not possible for technical reasons. Especially not for the Materials you just mentioned.

Machines? Technically pretty much none of them is Electric, only the Electrolyzer is, and that one is already added.

Ok, another set of quesitons:
    1)Then why you adding fantasy materials?
    2)Could you tell us what plans do you have on machines in general?
    Like what would be there and what not: oil cracking? chemical synthesis? Soil analyze?
    3)I've seen glass tubes - does it mean that there would be some kind of chemical reaction system or something along those lines?
    4)I've spotted a book which contains text about programming syntax - does it mean that you plan to add some kind of programmable controller?
    Thank you for reading and again - good day.

• Is everyone else able to set the temperature on the thermometer sensor? I whack the sensor with a screwdriver until <0000K appears and try to whack the buttons to set the temperature but it only averages.

Edit: Just found out you need to whack the buttons by hand to set temperature

• The "Subject" speaks for itself. Still use "Dense Burning Box (Solid, Bronze)"+"Strong Steam Boiler Tank (Bronze)"+"Small Steel Fluid Pipe"+"Strong Steam Engine (Bronze)"+Machine. If i disconnect pipe and connect again, it works some small time, and then stops again.
    UPD1: That's interesting: it worked fine some time since i replaced GT mod file. I processed near the stack of ores.
    UPD2: That's funny now. You can see always on the screenshot. Just look at the steam level in golden fluid pipe(BuildCraft, max=80mB/t).

You need a GT Steam Engine, a GT Squeezer, a GT Coagulator and something to turn the resulting Rubber from "Nuggets" into "Ingots" (Bars) and "Plates" (Sheets)

Thank you! I understand already myself. This mod is more difficult. All guids and information in Wikis had obsoleted. But mod became better and logical.

I have a request. Is the actual guids? For example, this guid help me, but it is old. https://docs.google.com/docume…1HbxOM87Sh1OO2Fou6zM/edit

My English is bad. Excuse me.

• Suggestion:All GT6 Block that can out redstone signal needs RF to work,or you will get no signals out.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Because GregTech supports all materials. Since other mods added those materials, GregTech added support for them.

But it's not needed!
    Gregtech is mod which we all love for it's realism and challenging tasks.
    Gregtech is mod which can be played by itself - there no need in additionals.
    So why support fantasy mods?

• Arwerious
    Because Greg likes to play with ThaumCraft, also it meant for other people who may wish to integrate and minetweak other fantasy mods to work better with GregTech, or use fancy new materials for something.