[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Crash! If anyone wants any additional logs, etc. ask.

Crash report:

• Immersive Engineering is GT5 only, and isn't going to change any time soon: https://github.com/BluSunrize/…iveEngineering/issues/773

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I am sorry to bother you about chromium so much, but it will be the last questions.

You told me that I can get chromium from crushed ruby, but I can only get ruby ore amd regular form of ruby using picaxe and hammer.
    I don't know if I need sifter(which I already tried but didn't work) or other machine for crushed ruby.
    I didn't try electrolyzer because I can't make generator for EU without rubber.

I just want you to answer me as {there is a way to make crushed ruby}, {no crushed ruby doesn't work}, {there was problem}, or {etc.}
    I am not really expecting full answer just one of those.

Thank you

• well it aint to compatible with GT5 power wise, I hooked up HV(IE) to HV(GT) and boom!

This is actually because of a wonky design decision on IE's side (and I called this out as being wonky when IE first went public). IE LV/MV/HV are all equal to 2x the normal IC2/GT LV/MV/HV voltages. (IE = 64/256/1024 EU/t)

• There are couple ways to get the crushed ruby ore. 1. Mine ruby ore with a hammer or just use the automatic hammer on the ore block. 2. Put ruby ore in the crusher, this is the best way, you get 2 crushed ruby ore per ore block. 3. Sift sand or gravel ruby ore in the sifter. 4. Go for small ruby ores, it gives ruby dust. 5. Once you have crushed ruby ore, wash it in the crucible. Then crush the purified ruby ore with a hammer and wash the purified ruby dust.

• 1. Greg, could you please add a oil berry -> liquid oil recipe for the Squeezer or the centrifuge?
    2. NEI has some difficulties with showing the textures of the crop drops.
    3. I also noticed that there are twigs, fibers, berries, warts and blossoms for most materials. Do you plan to add more crops to produce them in the next time?

• 1. Greg, could you please add a oil berry -> liquid oil recipe for the Squeezer or the centrifuge?

Right, didnt copy that one over yet, even though I now have the machine for it. :D

2. NEI has some difficulties with showing the textures of the crop drops.

Those are the old drop Items. The new ones are OreDictified, see your comment below ;)

3. I also noticed that there are twigs, fibers, berries, warts and blossoms for most materials. Do you plan to add more crops to produce them in the next time?

Sometime(TM)

-----

Regarding wonky Voltage Tiers, GT Machines are mostly Tier independant and have a Range between "not working" and "exploding".

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Oh well, I am like totally blind, or my NEI is in state of "computer riot" ....but I cannot fing any way to craft magnetic steel ....Magnetic iron rods have recipe with redstone, but magnetic steel has nothing. As I know, no magnetizer machine yet, so....I am a little screwed.....most basic machines use 32RU/t, but LV Motor does only 16RU/t....and I cannot make MV motor, because I just cannot find way to get magnetic steel...Greg? Anyone?

PS:
    OH please Red Granite bricks are like transparent block for mobs...they burn under them in day-.- Grag please, the sun is not THAT strong xD

• Oh well, I am like totally blind, or my NEI is in state of "computer riot" ....but I cannot fing any way to craft magnetic steel ....Magnetic iron rods have recipe with redstone, but magnetic steel has nothing. As I know, no magnetizer machine yet, so....I am a little screwed.....most basic machines use 32RU/t, but LV Motor does only 16RU/t....and I cannot make MV motor, because I just cannot find way to get magnetic steel...Greg? Anyone?

Look at the Recipes, most of them do 16 Energy per tick. Also the LV Motor accepts up to 64 EU/t (and converts that in up to 32 RU/t)

THat is what I meant with GT Tiers no longer being that necessary.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Well I know that you mention ranges in tooltips, but I had the same problem with steam engines, 16KU for 32KU machine was not enough at all....so I needed to make stronger one....steam supply was same, but 16KU for machien was doing nothing....so dunno, I will try the LV one, but if it will not work.... xD
    And yes, I would still prefer making MV machines over being on lower border of functionality... O_o

PS: MV tier is easier to craft than LV tier, really....stainless steel I am capable to do by hand, but aluminium???? I cannot craft basich engines but MV ones yes (if there was soem way to do that magnetic steel), that is kinda ridiculous xD

• Well I know that you mention ranges in tooltips, but I had the same problem with steam engines, 16KU for 32KU machine was not enough at all....so I needed to make stronger one....steam supply was same, but 16KU for machien was doing nothing....so dunno, I will try the LV one, but if it will not work.... xD

You sure you inserted enough Steam?

PS: MV tier is easier to craft than LV tier, really....stainless steel I am capable to do by hand, but aluminium???? I cannot craft basich engines but MV ones yes (if there was soem way to do that magnetic steel), that is kinda ridiculous xD

That is because I still didnt do something for getting Aluminium easier... Yeah I'm a bit back on the Recipes, because I work on making Machines easier to use with Covers.

GregTech Website

• First shitpost in 2016 -
    Happy new year everybody!

First deleted shitpost 2016 -
    Happy new year everybody!

GregTech Website

The fourth thing is an ON/OFF switch for the Machine. It doesn't only turn the Machine off, but also eventual Motors/Heaters/Engines/etc which are directly adjacent and pointing into the Machine. (this doesn't apply to lowtech things like the Burning Box)

Will this turning off feature also extend to things that are directly adjacent and pointing into things that are directly adjacent and pointing into the machine? Or does it only apply to things that immediately power the machine and not indirectly?

• Only applies to most Energy Producers adjacent to the Machines Energy Input Sides, which point into them.

And you can attach the Cover also on Motors and similar Energy Converters directly.

If you imply that a Production line of adjacent Machines would shut down, then no, I won't extend it that far.

GregTech Website

• Meh...
    Greg, can you add Vacuated Crucible? Because rubber evaporation even under boil point is kinda fun, but my rubber storage is quite bleeding xD So I would love to catch rubber evaporates to condense them back xD

PS: Wire cutter has broken tooltip :)