[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Thank you'all for advices.

Bear, I did see your RC boiler, so I'll try that when I can get that many irons. :)
    Also, I don't think there is aluminium ore in Bauxite vein. (maybe there was in earlier version) :S

HanakoCZ, I really think it is cheaper and better than bauxite and others. :D

• Greg, Huge pipes should have an indicator, on each side, weather they are connected on each of the other 4 adjacent sides, of some sort.

If I just knew OpenGL a bit better...

Can anyone with OpenGL knowledge tell me how I could add gray rectangles into the Wrenching overlay?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• OpenGL is the tool of witches and wizards. Look for people wearing pointy hats.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• About crushed coal torch recipe :
    I assume if somebody crushes coal, he must have a hammer. You should replace the recipe to dirty dust of coal, it would make more sense to use a compact dust over ground coal.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• About crushed coal torch recipe :
    I assume if somebody crushes coal, he must have a hammer. You should replace the recipe to dirty dust of coal, it would make more sense to use a compact dust over ground coal.

Look at the recipes first before complaining...

I have opengl knowledge but I'm too lazy to tell you how to do it :D

Didn't expect anything else from you. :P

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I did not complain!
    I have to admit I did not check the recipe in game, I just saw it in the changelog and threw this suggestion, but really I'm no complainer

• Double post because unrelated :
    The following post has nothing to do with GT. I would totally understand if Greg removes this post. But a lot of people play modded and might have experienced the same problem as I did. I've bought a new computer with Windows 10, I could play infinity fine on it, but an update broke it. I've asked for help on the ftb forums but apparently my helper took something personally, so I'm left without assistance without understanding why. Here's the post : http://support.feed-the-beast.…orking-ftb-infinity/21262
    Edit : I'm not looking for somebody playing infinity, but somebody able to find me the error. Clearly my new computer has no ram problem, I can allocate <=3.75 gb to the game. I'm looking for somebody able to help me finding the error as :
    1) ic2's community is one of the nicest that I know of
    2) a bunch of people here have a good knowledge about modpacks, Java and such

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nexey_ ().

• Double post because unrelated :
    The following post has nothing to do with GT. I would totally understand if Greg removes this post. But a lot of people play modded and might have experienced the same problem as I did. I've bought a new computer with Windows 10, I could play infinity fine on it, but an update broke it. I've asked for help on the ftb forums but apparently my helper took something personally, so I'm left without assistance without understanding why. Here's the post : http://support.feed-the-beast.…orking-ftb-infinity/21262
    Edit : I'm not looking for somebody playing infinity, but somebody able to find me the error. Clearly my new computer has no ram problem, I can allocate <=3.75 gb to the game. I'm looking for somebody able to help me finding the error as :
    1) ic2's community is one of the nicest that I know of
    2) a bunch of people here have a good knowledge about modpacks, Java and such

Holy crap, that Pack has a lot of Mods that dont use OreDict properly. ONE HAS TO REGISTER THE ITEM FIRST TO THE GAME REGISTRY BEFORE REGISTERING IT TO THE OREDICT FFS. Look at all the Mods in the Log that got mentioned, even Forestry is listed as fail to the OreDict. The OreDict shouldn't log that kind of Errors, it should throw an IllegalArgumentException when that happens...

To your actual Error, I have no Idea why that happens.

GregTech Website

• Nexey_
    Your problem is definetly in Graphic card drivers. Win10 fucks them up really bad, especially Intel ones..... my GF has same problem and it is reaaaaaly unstable. (automatic driver downgrades, because win thinks the older bugged one is newer etc...)
    It is nightmare with this.

PS: motto of my GF : "Gregtech - Everything buuuurns!"

• PS: motto of my GF : "Gregtech - Everything buuuurns!"

Hahahahaha, it totally does XD

GregTech Website

• Greg, 3 (possibly usable) ideas:
    1) large scrap: a new item type similar to scrap but 1/4 of a unit.
    2) small scrap: a scrap with 1/36 unit
    3) tiny scrap: a scrap that somehow (NBT?) has a varying, but precise, amount, <1/36 unit

These would prevent loss/un-removability when alloying odd combos i.e. tiny and small dusts or iron bars.

• it looks like i can't make these
    there are no recipe wiki say it can be crafted in metal former
    but there is no recipe in the metal former
    is there a way to craft this?
    i will use them for making coolants

• it looks like i can't make these
    there are no recipe wiki say it can be crafted in metal former
    but there is no recipe in the metal former
    is there a way to craft this?
    i will use them for making coolants

You need to make Roll Bender. This is GregTech, you need to use GregTech machines. GregTech disables other mods recipes quite often to get better balance with GT machines.

• FML log is in LOGS folder of your Minecraft

GRAG

[ADDED] Scissors. They can shear Mobs and harvest wooly things. NOT SUITABLE FOR SHEARING BLOCKS!!! Do not run around while holding them!

We are little disapointed with new scissors xD They do no damage when you run around with them in hand, nor they can shave players, cows nor pigs. We were expecting more damage from GregTech thingie :D