[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• The Melting Point of the Crucible is as seen in the Tooltip of it, 1.25 times the Melting Point of the Material it is made of.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I think I should mention this as I updated GT6 about half an hour or so ago. Patreon Post about new IRC Channel

The Channel itself is mentioned everywhere, including the Thread Title right now, so I don't really need to say more. ^^

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Smaugan,
    but wait, everything has only one enhnatment marked, but various things use more than one, hm? Where is all Sharpness and so? Why you have Fortue on Swords but no Looting? :)

• Smaugan,
    but wait, everything has only one enhnatment marked, but various things use more than one, hm? Where is all Sharpness and so? Why you have Fortue on Swords but no Looting? :)

oh yeah. Thanks for pointing that out, i'll look into it when I get back from college. :)

• Fortune and Looting are the same Enchant to me. Same goes for Flame and Fire Aspect.

GregTech Website

• I think I should mention this as I updated GT6 about half an hour or so ago. Patreon Post about new IRC Channel

The Channel itself is mentioned everywhere, including the Thread Title right now, so I don't really need to say more. ^^

Seriously? Even though there's already a perfectly good #GregTech channel on espernet?

• It is for Dev Stuff, not Fan Stuff. It's for people to consult me without a lot of fans whirling around. ^^

GregTech Website

• Hey there,

A friend and I just restart a server with the new GT6 alpha, we get our second crucible and mold (first one kill me xD). I have a question for the can we reverse the chisel on them ? Can we change a mold chisel for a plate in a one for ingot ?

Thanks for the answer :)

• Hey there,

A friend and I just restart a server with the new GT6 alpha, we get our second crucible and mold (first one kill me xD). I have a question for the can we reverse the chisel on them ? Can we change a mold chisel for a plate in a one for ingot ?

Thanks for the answer :)

You cannot unchisel a mold. Once chiseled, it is chiseled forever. You can however melt down molds in the crucible to get the raw material back (although you can't really do anything with the clay scrap from ceramic molds yet so this only applies to metal molds).

• Anarchia, you better want to end up with like one or more molds for every shape. At start you probably are using Hardened Clay ones, they are quite cheap to get, so better to have some around, because there is a lot of parts you will want to smelt :)

• You can not re-use a Plate Mold for anything else, since a Plate Mold has all 25 Parts chiseled. But you can chisel a Hammer Head Mold into an Ingot Mold, or an Ingot Mold into a Plate Mold for example. But there is no un-chiseling.

GregTech Website

• Hey guys I need some help!
    I was asked to make a tutorial video for IC2, I decided to break it up into a series of videos. The main problem is I know very little about crops. I know the basics of breeding but the more advanced stuff I have never gotten into. Anyone interested in helping me put out the best crops information without giving away anything that is meant to be hidden?

• Hello. Could you help me, please?
    I just updated my server from 6.01.00 to 6.01.02. All goes fine untill I tryed to hammer some redstone ore — I got crash with the error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP

I tryed to delete the Gregtech directory from /config/, GregTech.cfg and GregTech.lang from root, but it didn't help. Also I tryed to create new world to be sure it's not specify for the world problem. But in SP it works fine.

Google says that the error means I trying to launch client-only code at the server, but I don't understand... Is there a server version of the mod?

What I did wrong?

Sorry for my english.

• Crash log attached.

I suppose it really could be an issue with the Forge, because I notice that some items in inventory have changed. Probably it's some kind of id conflict?

Installed forge version is 10.13.4.1614, seems it's the newest one.

• Crash log attached.

I suppose it really could be an issue with the Forge, because I notice that some items in inventory have changed. Probably it's some kind of id conflict?

Installed forge version is 10.13.4.1614, seems it's the newest one.

The crash would logically be because the client version of a player won't exist on a server, guess Greg's accidentally cast to a client version of the player on the onBlockDestroyed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The crash would logically be because the client version of a player won't exist on a server, guess Greg's accidentally cast to a client version of the player on the onBlockDestroyed.

Well... I thought about it, but the phrase from Q/A make me doubt:

How do you think other people play with this Mod?

• Hey guys I need some help!
    I was asked to make a tutorial video for IC2, I decided to break it up into a series of videos. The main problem is I know very little about crops. I know the basics of breeding but the more advanced stuff I have never gotten into. Anyone interested in helping me put out the best crops information without giving away anything that is meant to be hidden?

I think your question would fit better in the "Agriculture Engineering" subforum, and Speiger already made a tutorial video: Crop Breeding tutorial
    I suggest you discuss things further with him in that thread.