[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Likely fixed it and also uploaded it.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• well wait for an IHL update, I just removed some old junk from my code and after that I fixed bears problem and was forced to push a release. ^^"

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Greg, you make me worried, what happened to the usual grumpy attitude?

less Stress due to more Freedom, fell in love, fell out of love, less many people who annoy me, and generally feeling better about my situation.

GregTech Website

• If I put the GregTech jar file into my mods folder and I launch Minecraft, Forge says the following mods could not be found 'GregTech: (MC1710,MC1710)'. What is this needed file?

• easy, your file was corrupted, try redownloading it in order to get a fixed file. your connection might have been broken during the download. ;)

GregTech Website

• If I put the GregTech jar file into my mods folder and I launch Minecraft, Forge says the following mods could not be found 'GregTech: (MC1710,MC1710)'. What is this needed file?

Sounds like you have another mod that is expecting GregTech 5 not 6.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• oh right, that is the version number of GT5

GregTech Website

• I know that you have previously been very against hosting Gregtech on curseforge, due to not agreeing with the company's motives and/or ToS. Player also previously held this opinion, but a recent change to the ToS was good enough for him to post IC2 on curse. Is this the same change that you were waiting for, if so, does this mean GT may be hosted on curse in the future?

• Nope, no Curse for me. I have more against it than just the wonky ToS.

Also I don't care about Modpacks that "require" shit to be on Curse. I have nothing against auto-downloading from my Download Page on the Forge Server, and also nothing against re-uploading GT in a modpack list (what does void warranty however :P ), but I won't personally put GT on Curse, just because some Modpacks require it to be on their page.

And I'm not in such a desparation of Money, that I have to steal it from other Modders (since the rewards program is pot based), I mean I do need Money and am happy for every Dollar/Euro I get, but I won't steal it from others, who might need it more than me.

GregTech Website

• I mean I do need Money and am happy for every Dollar/Euro I get, but I won't steal it from others, who might need it more than me.

GregoriusT the supervillain doing something not evil? Who are you and what have you done with the real Greg?

• GregoriusT the supervillain doing something not evil? Who are you and what have you done with the real Greg?

Because I am a very fucking nice person IRL. :P

Also I am a Villain with principles, I don't intentionally do anything I would define as wrong.

GregTech Website

• i am guessing that you did not realize that the curseforge author reward program is both optional and disabled by default. and the money is just from people crazy enough to pay for curse premium (LOL)

• i am guessing that you did not realize that the curseforge author reward program is both optional and disabled by default. and the money is just from people crazy enough to pay for curse premium (LOL)

But without the rewards it is pointless to even put Mods there. And the Money is a preset amount that gets split over all Modders depending on their Mods popularity, meaning the more (popular) Mods, the less Money everyone gets overall.

Also putting something on Curse, will end up giving a majority of stupid people access to a slightly harder Mod, causing them to come here and complain, and I do not have the nerves to allow that to happen again. And I prefer having Users, who are at least smart enough to put a Modpack together, rather than a bunch of Idiots, who play for a second and then blame everything on me.

Do you know how annoying it is, to have people posting Bug Reports, by just telling their damn Modpacks Name (expecting me to know what is actually inside the Pack, as if I would fucking care about Modpacks), and then yelling that things are broken, without giving me any Info of what's actually going on?

And as I said, I also don't like Curse itself.

GregTech Website

• Curse is curse xD But still better than those all "fake" minecraft mods webs stupid ppl get mods at.....then "where you got the mod, it was on original page? Did you read installation info?" "no, no" .....those shall be shot xD

Btw. Greg, how does your situation looks inside Germoney with all those invaders? Are you safe? Or will you need some extra Patreon for making your house into fortress & get some gunz? Is your city safe? Because we can't let you get harmed :)

• what invasion you talk about? I don't see any invasion. Or do you mean the refugees? Those arent invading, they are nice people. I met some of them on the way to my town (they got a house assigned there) in the bus and they were very nice.

GregTech Website