[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• 1.7.10 got an unnaturally long life because the majority of the scene didn't want to push into 1.8 (bugs, rendering, Forge stuff), and we're only now getting 1.9.4 Forge builds. However, the 1.9 push is slowly beginning.

• GT6 has to be in a good and somewhat finished state first before ANY Update to a higher MC Version happens, that means I might update to 1.11 or even 1.12, but not the current Versions.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Is good thing that in creative, Scrap, Berries, Blossoms, Fibers, Twigs, Warts, C-Foam (and all ores) pages are empty? :) Latest version
    And electric wires page has no icon :)

• i noticed in gt6 ore washing is well a nightmare, realism wise it really doesn't make too much sense why i need a cauldron to wash ores since there is something called water. Is there or can there be an option for this?

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• Yeeeah... umm.. sorry for complaining, but just a question. why are most things only in meta data? i mean, you cant really make any proper factories with every single item (ITEM, NOT BLOCK OR MACHINE) as a meta data form, whateves.
    I mean, the Sorting systems, aka Applied Energistics 2, EnderIO conduits, Thermal Dynamics, etc, export/import all the items when you use "ignore Meta-Data" and this fucks pretty much everything up... so my question is, why cant you make like all the crushed ore types as an own ItemID, same with Purified and all the rest, it would make things way easier and way better, well for itemsorting...

I don't know why you choose to use Meta-Data instead NBT or directly an own ID... :wacko: :?:

• Yeeeah... umm.. sorry for complaining, but just a question. why are most things only in meta data? i mean, you cant really make any proper factories with every single item (ITEM, NOT BLOCK OR MACHINE) as a meta data form, whateves.
    I mean, the Sorting systems, aka Applied Energistics 2, EnderIO conduits, Thermal Dynamics, etc, export/import all the items when you use "ignore Meta-Data" and this fucks pretty much everything up... so my question is, why cant you make like all the crushed ore types as an own ItemID, same with Purified and all the rest, it would make things way easier and way better, well for itemsorting...

I don't know why you choose to use Meta-Data instead NBT or directly an own ID... :wacko: :?:

What the fuck are you talking about? You are suggesting things without even looking at whats in the game. All GT Crushed Ores are ONE Item ID, all GT Dusts are ANOTHER Item ID etc. Also DO NOT rely on Wildcard sorters, that will always fuck you up when it comes to crossmod compat.

Using NBT is something only retards and idiots do for this type of thing, because it makes everything way more inefficient.

And as I said every OreDict Prefix has its own Item in GT6 (with metadata ONLY determining the material it is made of, but not the shape), so why the fuck are you complaining? This is exactly what you wanted and it was always the case!

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• ... Damn. The Greg Hammer got dropped hard today.

Yeah, I dropped it and now I can't find it anymore. Some Spambot might have grabbed it.

But anyways, here is the new update. Due to current Problems I have uploaded the Mod to this Post instead.

Have fun with the new Decorative Stuff.

• It's been years since a GT version was released directly but only on the forums, must be extra special ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's been years since a GT version was released directly but only on the forums, must be extra special ;)

hahahahaha, havent you looked at the Patreon Post yet? It has the same attachments :P

GregTech Website

• hahahahaha, havent you looked at the Patreon Post yet? It has the same attachments :P

Don't ruin the magic Greg!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• New Website / Download Page I should announce that here too. ^^

GregTech Website

• GREG
    Bug report!

Code
    1. Potion.regeneration.id, 100, 100, 100

Max tomatos give Regeneration 101, unfortunately if you bothered reading into how Regeneration works you'd see that the level is modulo 32, so the effective level is actually 5, which means it restores 1 health every 3 ticks (yes, I tested this). The highest regen that you can get is an effective level of 6 (5 in your code) which gives 1 health per tick. Please fix so that max tomatos can be properly OP, and not nerfed due to your inability to understand Regeneration.