[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• This Setup would never work, the Automatic Circuit is only supposed to work on directly adjacent Machines. The only thing that this Setup does is distribute the Laser Energy better across multiple Engravers if you had multiple ones. (if only one of them is running at a time)

Is there at least a way to toggle a machine using redstone? I tried several things myself and searched your entire changelog, but was unable to find anything. (no stuff from IC2 does not count)

• its on the TODO List now. Bug me on IRC until it shows up in the Changelog.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• So I finally got around to making a fire extinguisher. At the minute it seems very limited - only putting out fires within 1 block.
    I was hoping that I could use it to extinguish the burn box - at the minute I'm breaking it with a wrench at the end of every use,
    which feels a bit cheat-y. Any chance the extinguisher can work on the burn box too?

Also, when making the fire extinguisher I noticed some of the recipes for CO2 came from burning fuels - I guess from planned
    GT generators. Will these be tiered? Single- or multi-block? Generate EU directly or via steam? (I love the idea of steam, but
    found the IC steam system extremely buggy in the past - a solid GT implementation would be awesome). How far down the
    TODO list are they (NOT asking for timescale, just relative priorities). At the minute, the IC generators feel like the weak
    point in my systems. On a related note, will oil->fuel recipes be added to the distillery, or will there be a specific new machine
    for this purpose?

• Hey Greg, your new update is unreasonably awesome as always. Nevertheless i have noticed some minor bugs (?). It seems like you should know many of them but here is the list anyway.
    1) Blasts of the explosive blocks do not deal damage at all. It is funny because it can be used to rocketjump higher then clouds only with 5-6 blocks.
    2) IC2 ores are spawning with GT6. As far as i know that was not the case in previous versions.
    3) When you break bentonite block it looks like plain cobblestone.
    4) All tooltips for tin (nuggets, chunks etc) are missing. See pictures 1 and 2.
    5) For some items with not so saturated textures turns pale when you put those items in frames. See picture 3 with uvarovite, morganite, aquamarine, rock salt, chipped iodine salt for example and ruby for comparison.

BTW how can i not complain when alkali metal blocks do not bang while in water and working lasers don't damage or even blind you?

• 1) Blasts of the explosive blocks do not deal damage at all. It is funny because it can be used to rocketjump higher then clouds only with 5-6 blocks.

Wait what? Really? I didn't think that was the case at all, since I blew up quite often, I will test that.

2) IC2 ores are spawning with GT6. As far as i know that was not the case in previous versions.

You have to set the Config inside IC2 itself.

3) When you break bentonite block it looks like plain cobblestone.

Bentonite Blocks? What are Bentonite Blocks? I know there is a GT Material for them, but Blocks?

4) All tooltips for tin (nuggets, chunks etc) are missing. See pictures 1 and 2.

They don't seem missing to me, maybe F3+H helps. And the Molecular Composition Tooltips are gone btw.

5) For some items with not so saturated textures turns pale when you put those items in frames. See picture 3 with uvarovite, morganite, aquamarine, rock salt, chipped iodine salt for example and ruby for comparison.

I use vanilla Rendering, if it were my own Rendering I could maybe fix that, but then it would break on other places...

BTW how can i not complain when alkali metal blocks do not bang while in water

Ah right, how could I have forgotten about that one XD

working lasers don't damage or even blind you?

Thats an Idea >:D

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Wait what? Really? I didn't think that was the case at all, since I blew up quite often, I will test that.

Those are not machines but Flammable and Explosive! blocks.

Bentonite Blocks? What are Bentonite Blocks? I know there is a GT Material for them, but Blocks?

I mean bentonite ore blocks.

• The Bentonite Ore Blocks do have a Texture, but I have to admit that people with a not so good eyesight might have issues seeing it.

And I did blow myself up with gunpowder blocks a couple of times.

GregTech Website

• The Bentonite Ore Blocks do have a Texture, but I have to admit that people with a not so good eyesight might have issues seeing it.

They do have texture. I am only telling about that little spinning item-block you can pick up after breaking bentonite ore. That little item-block have a texture of plain cobblestone!

And I did blow myself up with gunpowder blocks a couple of times.

Ops, my bad. I was testing on peaceful and just found out that nothing really deals explosive damage.
    lol xd rekt 10/10.

• Oh my. I stay off the website for 6 months and GrAG went from "I'm a modder, not an artist" to "Boom, one more bookshelf, did u c dat".
    Nice work!

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Oh my. I stay off the website for 6 months and GrAG went from "I'm a modder, not an artist" to "Boom, one more bookshelf, did u c dat".
    Nice work!

Wait when did I say I am not an artist? I remember having said something similar but I just cant find it. Also I think I said that I'm more of an Author than an Artist (in the painting sense). I have lots of Creativity as long as I am free to do whatever I want. But if I can't do whatever I want, then my Creativity goes all focus on avoiding the situation of being non-free.

You should see the new Redstone Buttons I am adding thursday, together with some other more useful Features. XD

• Well I only work according to my inspiration, its maybe not that good regarding the usefulness of Features, but its the only way that is possible with me, because I can't work in any other way, like at all. No Freedom => No Productivity.

GregTech Website

• Wait when did I say I am not an artist? I remember having said something similar but I just cant find it.-snipity snip-

That's because you never said that. I did :p

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Updated GT again

Switch Circuits, Buttons, Fuels and the Liquid Burning Boxes. https://www.patreon.com/posts/6162978

GregTech Website

• Fantastic update - thanks for the extinguisher fix, and the liquid burning boxes are a very, very welcome addition (I built a giant semi-submersible oil rig, tanker and refinery ship early on in this play-through).

• There is some sort of bug with the Sluice. The description says that items output is "bottom, right" and fluid output is the same but it only works when the fluid output is on the bottom and item in right side.

• It just means that you CAN suck out fluids/items from that side, the automatic output is only at one single side though.

GregTech Website