[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Greg, I am trying to use your Example Mod, to try to make an addon, but I cannot successfully run the Eclipse project. Forge either complains about requiring "OpenModsCore" or that there is 2 loaded mods with the name "OpenMods", one from "random code.jar" and another from "OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.9.1", depending on whether I install the latter.

I could provide more info if required. :)

• There is a download link with a randomcode.jar on the 1.7.10 download page. Thats what I use for it. ;)

And SiO2 likely requires more than an MFSU to run, that is what I said with Tiers not being as baby simple as IC2s Tiers. That's why you HAVE to look into the Recipe in NEI to determine how much voltage you require for a Recipe.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• i may confirm thah bug.. MV electrolyzer cant sart until they have 2 pieces of MV Battery in Battery buffer (but in description they need 48 GreUnit to start processing)

I just said TWO times that you should watch the Tier of Energy you are supplying, THIS IS NOT A BUG, YOU ARE JUST INSERTING NOT ENOUGH POWER. 48 is still low Voltage, meaning an MV Machine will overclock the recipe multiplying the 48 with 4, resulting in 192, what is FULLY INTENDED. 16-64 is all LV Recipes (yes you need to insert more than the "recommended" amount of Energy), if you use MV Machines on them they get x4 in Voltage.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• go into the main directory (the one where the build.gradle is) and create a folder called "lib", drop the randomcode.jar into it.

After that look at the instructions on the Site regarding what the content of your build.gradle should be.

GregTech Website

• I had a folder "libs" which had "randomcode.jar" and other mods i put into it, but I renamed the folder to "lib".
    I also replaced the contents of "build.gradle" with:

And It still isn't working.

• did you run "gradlew eclipse --refresh-dependencies"?

GregTech Website

• did you replace EVERYTHING in your build.gradle with the thing on the Page or just the important Parts? Because only the important Parts have to look like that! ^^

GregTech Website

• Greg

According to NEI the extruder recipes are very messed up.
    1 invar round (.111 units) + ingot shape = 1 invar ingot (1 unit)
    2 ultimet nuggets (.222 units) + saw blade shape = 1 ultimet saw blade (2 units)
    3 steel rods (1.5 units) + normal pipe shape = 1 steel fluid pipe (3 units of steel)
    And so on.

In fact I think the majority of the 40000 extruder recipes are of this type..

• What? That must be very wrong, I need to check that. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to multiply the Inputs.

GregTech Website

• I just said TWO times that you should watch the Tier of Energy you are supplying, THIS IS NOT A BUG, YOU ARE JUST INSERTING NOT ENOUGH POWER. 48 is still low Voltage, meaning an MV Machine will overclock the recipe multiplying the 48 with 4, resulting in 192, what is FULLY INTENDED. 16-64 is all LV Recipes (yes you need to insert more than the "recommended" amount of Energy), if you use MV Machines on them they get x4 in Voltage.

My apologise. But here must be something borken in NEI or so..

Cost = time * usage (768 * 48 = 36864) its correct
    Usage : 48 GU/t
    Tier : 48
    Power: 1
    Time : 768 ticks

In every electrolyzer recipe Tier = usage and Power : 1

for example clay dust. Usage : 112 GU/t Tier : 112 GU Power : 1
    Or Borax. Usage 368 GU/t Tier : 368 GU Power : 1

• What is broken? I see nothing wrong at this. You can emit 64 at one Packet without any issues. You can even combine MV Motors with LV Machines, since the lowest an MV Motor can emit (64RU/t for 128EU/t) is the highest an LV Machine can accept (64RU/t). Be creative, things are supposed to be like this, and they aren't weird at all, and well defined.

GregTech Website

• As you may have already seen on my Patreon Post I updated GT like every week, and this time I added a new thing for Supporters so they can brag even more about it. ;D

I added a "Supporter Certificate" Block that spawns into the Game once you either start it or join a Server that has GT6.03.09 or later installed. Amazing, isn't it. :D

GregTech Website

• Hey greg, I have this setup of LV battery box to LV laser to LV laser engraver and it works great, but I can't figure out how to make it automatically shut off. I added automatic machine switches to all three machines, but it still constantly consumes power.

• Hey greg, I have this setup of LV battery box to LV laser to LV laser engraver and it works great, but I can't figure out how to make it automatically shut off. I added automatic machine switches to all three machines, but it still constantly consumes power.

This Setup would never work, the Automatic Circuit is only supposed to work on directly adjacent Machines. The only thing that this Setup does is distribute the Laser Energy better across multiple Engravers if you had multiple ones. (if only one of them is running at a time)

GregTech Website

• This Setup would never work, the Automatic Circuit is only supposed to work on directly adjacent Machines. The only thing that this Setup does is distribute the Laser Energy better across multiple Engravers if you had multiple ones. (if only one of them is running at a time)

Is there at least a way to toggle a machine using redstone? I tried several things myself and searched your entire changelog, but was unable to find anything. (no stuff from IC2 does not count)