[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hello
    Sorry for mine bad english
    I have crash with dimensional control mod
    Crash http://pastebin.com/TYezd7ei

Please report this to the Dimensional Control Mod too. I cannot fix this Bug, all I can do is making GT ignore that it crashes and hope for the best, because I require the Dummy World for a lot of things, and it will make the Game very unstable if it doesn't exist.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/7892333

Another Update another Patreon Post. Im busy atm so no extensive writing on the ic2 forum :P

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• anvil sound makes me crazy :( It plays ramdomly.

Somewhat like water sound and dull hitting sound plays together.

Installed GT 6.04.05 and recent crash report for mods list: http://pastebin.com/UcF8Wdrf

Known GT + ExU weirdness (https://github.com/rwtema/extrautilities/issues/687 ), though I hadn't realized GT6 was susceptible to it. Upgrading Extra Utilities to 1.2.12 should fix it.

• After update I can finally craft paper from sawdust (ihl sawdust version just unificated to GT version while in my inventory). I checked some chemistry recipes in NEI, and didn't find how to make sodium persulfate and hydrogen peroxide.

• Yeah H2O2 isn't doable atm, and NaSO4 isn't forced to be used atm is it?

GregTech Website

• Sodium persulfate is useful for getting copper, cobalt, zinc, etc. from some crushed ores, like chalcopyrite, copper, tetrahedrite. Example in a bath: water + sodium persulfate + crushed copper -> crushed purified copper, copper dust.

EDIT: sodium persulfate is nice to have, but progress is not blocked while without it.

• Ah right now I see, the electrolyzer Recipe got overwritten. Fixed in the Bugfix release coming up today. ^^

GregTech Website

• Should be doable, if the measuring cup can withstand the heat

GregTech Website

• IC2 circuit recipes are weird. Basic IC2 circuit can be both handcrafted and also it replaces basic GT circuit as an output of several bath recipes... Similar with advanced IC2 circuit.

• IC2 circuit recipes are weird. Basic IC2 circuit can be both handcrafted and also it replaces basic GT circuit as an output of several bath recipes... Similar with advanced IC2 circuit.

I made it easier. Via Minetweaker, then you can still craft it, but not by hand, only via generifier from GT ones :)

Code
    1. recipes.remove(<IC2:itemPartCircuit>);
  • Greg! You forgot to update Steam manual.. esp on page 3 "Then you need to fill the boiler with water on the sides, so that you can generate steam with it. Rightclicking with a water bucket works aswell"
    Thanks
    v.6.03.07

• Dont work a half of sensors type from Nuclear control 2. Works only on some generators and reactor. The sensor for energy storage(batbox, MFE, MFSU) doesn't work.

• wrong Mod, this isnt Nuclear Control.

GregTech Website

• Dont work a half of sensors type from Nuclear control 2. Works only on some generators and reactor. The sensor for energy storage(batbox, MFE, MFSU) doesn't work.

You should tell xbony here.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, does the height restriction for the "Ocean water" in the change-log (below y-63) update for changed ocean level, e.g. TFC's water level, etc?

Also:

• Both nether bricks and nether brick blocks are 1 Unit in 6.04.06, despite you fixing hardened clay.
    • Wouldn't forestry "impregnated sticks" be better molded as stickLongSealedWood?
    • IE gear mold makes BC gears, despite using essentially the extruder recipe, allowing material exploits.
    • Have you looked at the BC robots, and allowing the laser engraver to do some of the BC laser recipes?