[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Rubber Trees are Tundra only. I'm not going to add them to Swamps or Rainforests. Willows do spawn in Marsh already. Maple spawns in pretty much all Forest alike areas. And I jsut noticed that some Bomes arent on the List for some reason. I might have skipped over them somehow.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• well, thank you for the clarification, in my case it might also be RTG and CC messing things up - that aside, keep up the good work - I love your mods so far :thumbsup:

Rubber Trees are Tundra only. I'm not going to add them to Swamps or Rainforests.

Huh. That's surprising...

wikipedia wrote:

Certainly when I think of rubber I think of Brazil or the Congo rather than Siberia...
    Maybe latex in the GregTech universe contains antifreeze that we could refine from it?

In other news, I really love that new Thermos - I never start the day without a cup of tea and now Minecraft-Me never will either!

Also, any word on future plans for GT foods? I asked a little while ago, but didn't hear anything. (Don't worry, I'll only ask again this once)
    I see you added peanut butter...

• Huh. That's surprising...

Certainly when I think of rubber I think of Brazil or the Congo rather than Siberia...
    Maybe latex in the GregTech universe contains antifreeze that we could refine from it?

Yeah I placed them there, since they look a lot like the Trees there.

In other news, I really love that new Thermos - I never start the day without a cup of tea and now Minecraft-Me never will either!

Oh don't you worry, I do plan to add an actual Cup too, but that one would be 1 Drink and not 16. (The Thermos has an inbuilt Cup on the top ofc)

Also, any word on future plans for GT foods? I asked a little while ago, but didn't hear anything. (Don't worry, I'll only ask again this once)
    I see you added peanut butter...

Food just happens to be added randomly whenever I feel like it. ;)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Huh... I have yet to see an IC2 rubber tree; I thought GT disabled them. I've been getting rubber from stickreed.

Two questions:

1) The IC2 drills have durability. What happens when it runs out? Do you just replace the metal drill tip, or is the whole thing lost?

2) There doesn't appear to be a GT electric wrench. Any plans to add one? I burn through several bronze wrenches a day, but I do have thousands of IC2 copper and tin ( was I supposed to disable those? I thought GT was supposed to take over all ore spawning automatically? ).

• One more question: the battery boxes show that they can output the full range of voltages, but how do you adjust the range? Or is this misinformation and they only output the median voltage for their tier?

• One more question: the battery boxes show that they can output the full range of voltages, but how do you adjust the range? Or is this misinformation and they only output the median voltage for their tier?

They emit their normal Voltage atm.

Also the actual update is out (I totally didnt post it today because of the bugs yesterday) https://www.patreon.com/posts/8818780

GregTech Website

It is normal, not a Bug

• They emit their normal Voltage atm.

So in the future you will be able to adjust the voltage, or does the tool tip need changed?

Also the actual update is out (I totally didnt post it today because of the bugs yesterday) https://www.patreon.com/posts/8818780

Also I just realised that the Thermos can be used to store 16 regular Potions in 1 Stack, do what you want with that info. ;D

That is awesome. I have been waiting 5 years for a way to carry more than 2 or 3 potions.
    Now, how about the GT drills? Do they break entirely when out of durability, or do you just have to replace the head?

What the fuck is wrong with this damn new forum? It keeps moving the quote tags to the wrong damn place and making either my reply look like part of the quote, or the quote look like part of my reply.

• They break when their green bar goes out entirely.

GregTech Website

• They break when their green bar goes out entirely.

So you lose the motor, battery, and everything? And there is no way to repair them? Or should you shred it before it breaks to get back most of the material? Or it's just a loss so you better use the best damn drill tip you can?

• How do you use solar panels? If they only output 1-8 eu/t, and the best cable loses 1 eu per block, how do you avoid losing all of the energy just in the cables? Surely you aren't supposed to put a transformer on every single one?

• Are there any GT6 Servers around that I could join? I have been playing for ~1 year and have lots of experience with automation through Factorio and GT itself.

• Whew... finally managed to make a canning machine. I thought the hard part was getting the T1 circuit, but it took a ton of work after that, wow. So now, how do you make sure you insert only the required amount of fluid to can, since you can't get excess back out? For instance, if I want to make a BIC, I need to insert only 1000L of butane, but if my drum has more than that, it will all go in, and then there is no way to get the extra back out.