[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Apparenttly there is a bug in custom ore gen that crashes worlds with the same seed

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• We talked before about the carrot juice so I was expecting that nerf, but I thought you said you were making them all the same so I was surprised to see melons give 250, and grapes to be lower than carrots, which just seems odd.

Oh, so the issue is from a change made to the filters themselves rather than fluids? I just need to pick up and re-place the filter? Or do I need to make a new one?

I wanted to make it the same in the sense of 1L = 1L, I said nothing regarding balance aside from Carrots in particular being a bit OP.

And I literally said the bugged things are the FLUID DISPLAY ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE PLACED INSIDE THE FILTER, not and I repeat NOT the Filter itself...

Greg, since you've already add recipes for Growthcraft and Biomes O'Plenty bamboo in a coke oven, why not for Bamboomod's bamboo?

Btw, is there anything interesting to do with chemical tubes currently or any plans?

Well that Mod is 1.10.2 and due to the language of the Page I have no fucking clue where the Download for 1.7.10 would be. Does it happen to be on Curse too?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Em… It does have a 1.7.10 version. Jump to the link at '竹mod Universal(minecraft1.7.10)(2.6.8.5(defeatedcrow氏製)'. It seems like an unofficial but approved community version.

PS. This mod is also called '竹mod' ('竹' means bamboo in Japanese).

• Well I did some recipe things for the bamboo mod (but not just the coke oven recipe, I did some oredicting too), but I didnt do all that much.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• yeah

GregTech Website

• Gregtech 6 Crafting Table generate a lot of lags, when reciepe is incomplete in crafting grid

With incompleted Reciepe crafting Table also have lags, but mush less.

[14:15:03] [WARN] Possible lag source TileEntity class gregapi.tileentity.tools.MultiTileEntityAdvancedCraftingTable [0](101, 52, 167) 28ms

[14:15:15] [WARN] Possible lag source TileEntity class gregapi.tileentity.tools.MultiTileEntityAdvancedCraftingTable [0](101, 52, 167) 29ms

[14:15:58] [WARN] Possible lag source TileEntity class gregapi.tileentity.tools.MultiTileEntityAdvancedCraftingTable [0](101, 52, 167) 27ms

• It is a Crafting Table, hate to break it to you but ALL CRAFTING TABLES lag, some more visibly than others. All I can do is reduce the Checks on the incomplete Recipes, what might be an oversight on my part. But if you shift click then I simply cannot reduce the Lag on that one, it has to do an awful lot of Bullshit while doing that.

Edit: Okay checked the Table, and the only way it could Lag is while its Inventory gets filled.

GregTech Website

• Well, I improved the Slot check to only update the Recipe whenever the Grid itself or the Blueprint Slot change, instead of when any Slot in the Inventory changes. Maybe that helps in your case, because your table looks like it somehow gets autofilled with Coal for Block Making, even though I have a Boxinator for that purpose that you should use XD

GregTech Website

• Well, I improved the Slot check to only update the Recipe whenever the Grid itself or the Blueprint Slot change, instead of when any Slot in the Inventory changes. Maybe that helps in your case, because your table looks like it somehow gets autofilled with Coal for Block Making, even though I have a Boxinator for that purpose that you should use XD

Nice
    Waiting in Next update

• are forestry backpacks disabled? For whatever reason they aren't accepting your items (gems, dirty,dusts) i have the majority of all potential dusts generating and its really annoying that my inventory gets filled up with crushed ore in like 2 min

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• They arent Blacklisted, but I also didnt add any Compat to them, all they do is using oredict to filter their Stuff, maybe you just use the wrong backpack because the oredict messed up the filters.

GregTech Website

• Higher Tier Pipes can hold as many different Stacks as they have Bandwidth.

So bandwidth is both stacks per second, and number of different stacks? Or can a bandwidth 4 pipe get filled up with 4 stacks of dirt that has nowhere to go, and then refuse to transport stone?

• And I literally said the bugged things are the FLUID DISPLAY ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE PLACED INSIDE THE FILTER, not and I repeat NOT the Filter itself...

You mean the ghost fluid that shows up in the filter? So I just have to click with the right fluid to set it again and it should be fine? How did it get screwed up? And this is the second time this has happened.

I updated GT6 https://www.patreon.com/posts/12944048

The Pipes do X different stacks at once, every second.

Yeah the Ghost Items got messed up, or were messed up from the very beginning. I fixed it a few months ago, but the old broken Ghost Items still exist inside Filters that were set before that Update.

Basically they used the Fluid ID before, but Fluid IDs are not like Item IDs and always change depending on how many Fluids there are, so you have to store those Fluids as Strings instead, since the Names of the Fluids won't change randomly unlike their ID numbers. Now those old Fluid Display Items dont have the Name of the Fluid and still need to work using the Fluid ID, which messes them up randomly when updating any Mods (especially GT6 since I constantly add more Fluids).

GregTech Website

• Its already out lol

GregTech Website

• No GUI for that thing, I try to stay away from adding any GUI to things like that. Why would you have Issues with the sequencial Dust Funnel Modes?

GregTech Website