[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• https://www.patreon.com/posts/13462153 Actual Patreon Post for the Update.

And yes it is possible to have Adventure Mode without Axe now, HOWEVER something is still missing for Peaceful Mode Players, so the Axe is gonna stay until I add random sticks laying on the ground to worldgen.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• While i would love to make the add-on myself the folks sort of put some password on my computer and i can't install 80% of programs without some password they forgot. I've waited 2 weeks and they still have no idea whats going on. Anyways without JDK I can write the code but, i cannot encrypt and compile it as mods would be. Which drives me insane. I would really like to add these features and if i'm not mistaken their addition would be little more than a copy and paste (besides colors and Temp). I would want to do this myself but I know I can not rely on the folks for this.

Files

• MT Custom.txt

(16.09 kB, downloaded 71 times, last: )

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• use custom ore gen in like the nether or something and have those resources generate in their raw form

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• hey, bit of a possible compat issue: when logistic pipes are placed next to machine auto-output slots, the machine no longer outputs like it would a normal buildcraft pipe

edit: basic logistic pipes usually behave the same as regular pipes, but with special conditions able to be set into them

• That must be a Logistics Pipes Issue then.

-----

Also, why dont you just reset the Password if they forgot it? That should be easy to do. Or just put all your Data somewhere safe or on the Data partition and reset the whole computer.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• they have it written down somewhere, i will prob use my mothers although today i got work at 630.

Regardless I really don't know java. I feel confident with an addon if it was pre-done so all i had to do was compile considering the literal only thing i know how to do is edit new material file.

I would ask blood asp what he did but i haven't been able to contact him. Anyways i think i found the wire to my old laptop but its locked behind some door downstairs (the door has a window)

When literally everything i need is in the damn basement

The post was edited 3 times, last by EmperorHadriusIII ().

• i did the basic set up thing and i'm not sure what to do at this point. Thank God BloodAsp has a Github. I'm gonna just reverse engineer what he

• Is there support for hardcore ender expansion sphalerite?

• Nope, not gonna do special wooden chests. Way too much Texturing Effort and it ends up being hard to integrate into Recipes.

GregTech Website

• I tried to compile the mod and i got some sort of error for some apparent reason

This is the mod in .txt file form rather than .java. For whatever reason it isn't decompiling

Files

• Greg, FYI, the creative tabs for Berries, Blossoms, Fibers, Twigs, Warts and C-Foam are empty,

and the tabs for Crucibles, Faucets, and a single tab for both the Molds and Basins, are all named "Smelting Crucibles".

Also, the Carbon Faucet is with the Molds and Basins.

Edit: Is it intentional that in the seed "Enable Cheats: ON" spawn is barely over 120 blocks from an iridium vein?

• Greg, FYI, the creative tabs for Berries, Blossoms, Fibers, Twigs, Warts and C-Foam are empty,

and the tabs for Crucibles, Faucets, and a single tab for both the Molds and Basins, are all named "Smelting Crucibles".

Also, the Carbon Faucet is with the Molds and Basins.

I blame NEI for that, because there is no good way of keeping shit out of NEI.

As for the Crucible Stuff, indeed something messed up there.

Edit: Is it intentional that in the seed "Enable Cheats: ON" spawn is barely over 120 blocks from an iridium vein?

Do you really think I check seeds? Their content always changes slightly whenever I do a Worldgen Update. Everything is Random. Good luck finding anything other than Iridium that you might need.

GregTech Website

• like steel but with meteoric iron instead of wrought iron? I didnt test it bu it should work that way.

GregTech Website