[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• For some apparent reason my addon isn't working is there a way you could help me fix so it actually works, i'm very sure the mistake is very small so it really shouldn't be hard to do a small fix. Just a small error in one or two of the lines in eclipse. Perhaps someone could try to fix and patch this for me and send it back to this email if possible

emperorhadrius@gmail.com

Files

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• I've been watching Bear's GT6 lite series and wanted to try it out. I downloaded this zip file but am confused by it. There is a mods directory with a few mods in it, and a config directory with a bunch of config files in it, but there are way more configs than there are mods. Also there's some json files and script files I have no idea what to do with.

• Minetweaker Files, they are for modifying Recipes.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• any advice for starting the electric age? really trying to work my way up to using the electrolyzer, but just can't seem to figure it out. literally just set up my completed steam factory, so any beginner advice is welcome :)

• Ambition, damn you! I thought that clay would go further...

After roughly a Tungsten Carbide Shovel-load of additional clay, things

are starting to take shape:

This is my take on the Bankside Power Station, a Victorian power station

in central London, now home to the Tate Modern museum. It turned out

to be a far more involved build than I had imagined, and I've barely started

on the interior. I warned you large clay deposits would be dangerous, Greg!

------

any advice for starting the electric age? really trying to work my way up to using the electrolyzer, but just can't seem to figure it out. literally just set up my completed steam factory, so any beginner advice is welcome

Now that I have a suitable building to house my generators, I am just

restarting my own electric age. The first step is to build a steam turbine

just as you would to power a shredder or cutter. In place of the shredder

you need to build a dynamo, which will convert your RU to EU. Pay

attention to the efficiency rating (68.75% for a small turbine) and ensure

that this will leave you with enough EU to run the recipes you want in

the electrolyzer. If you need more EU you can either feed more steam

into a larger turbine/dynamo system or you can simply build a second

or third copy of your generator and combine the EU outputs by wiring

them all together. Electricity improves dramatically with access to circuits,

so two projects you should also work on are the crystallization crucible

and a compressor/centrifuge system to produce helium, neon and argon.

Circuits will allow you to build battery boxes to store or buffer electricity,

as well as machine covers that can be used to automatically turn electricity

supplies on or off as needed.

• Hello everyone I need gregtech4 source (Pls I really need it)

Doesn't exist anymore since years. Also I might recommend you to not use that Source to recreate GT4, better use less garbage code.

check your attachments, I think you linked them wrongly or something.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Doesn't exist anymore since years. Also I might recommend you to not use that Source to recreate GT4, better use less garbage code.

check your attachments, I think you linked them wrongly or something.

And what code can I use?

• If you can make it, Grag... (Remake of gregtech 4) (If you need I can pay 10-15$)I need it so much because I make the Industrial server and GregTech4 is indispensable addon

• The normal Centrifuge or the large Centrifuge?

The Printer is already back if you didn't notice, as for the other Stuff: Not now, maybe later.

In November 2016th you wrote: that you will make it...

• And what code can I use?

It is better to write your own code for that, this is what I meant. GT5 and anything prior to that has plenty of garbage Code that it relies on.

You can try to decompile GT4 and then use that source, maybe that will help you.

If you can make it, Grag... (Remake of gregtech 4) (If you need I can pay 10-15$)I need it so much because I make the Industrial server and GregTech4 is indispensable addon

I do have to say, that it is not possible to pay me to directly work on something specific, especially if it would take away the time I use for GT6.

There exist plenty of random other Ports of GT4 and GT5, maybe one of those will help you.

In November 2016th you wrote: that you will make it...

Yes, the Lightning Rod will happen in GT6, that is definitely planned. Everything else you directly mentioned is already existing and usable.

GregTech Website

• The Attachments show "Page not Found" on the Forum.

GregTech Website

• Greg, but you dont answer on this post) I cant write code because im not programmer(((

If you can make it, Grag... (Remake of gregtech 4) (If you need I can pay 10-15$)I need it so much because I make the Industrial server and GregTech4 is indispensable addon

• (Try again...)

Ambition, damn you! I thought that clay would go further...

After roughly a Tungsten Carbide Shovel-load of additional clay, things

are starting to take shape:

This is my take on the Bankside Power Station, a Victorian power station

in central London, now home to the Tate Modern museum. It turned out

to be a far more involved build than I had imagined, and I've barely started

on the interior. I warned you large clay deposits would be dangerous, Greg!

• Greg, if you cant make remake gt4 can you give me some advice (please)how to tramsfer GT4 to 1.7.10... And adviсe a good programmer which can help me with mods.

• Greg, but you dont answer on this post) I cant write code because im not programmer(((

Yeah I said I can't really help with GT4 Stuff.

Greg, if you cant make remake gt4 can you give me some advice (please)how to tramsfer GT4 to 1.7.10... And adviсe a good programmer which can help me with mods.

I uhhm, don't really know anyone who could pull that off. I'm someone who does his own thing whenever he feels like doing something, so I really don't know how I could help you.

GregTech Website

• Oh I did see it. Looks nice. Too bad that it was the second to last thing on the Thread Page, so I didn't notice it. XD

GregTech Website