[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• 2L of Steam = 1 Unit of Energy.

As for the Screenshot, clean your cache. It is the Frontpage Image, that I always change.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Looks great greg. I would see how it looks with some pixel ledges where bees can land. assuming the holes are actually holes for bees.

• Rocks can be generated inside berry bush, destroying its center block, but leaving side half-blocks.

I just checked Worldgen Code, this can't actually happen the way you describe it. I wonder how that could even happen at all, since there is literally a check for that exact reason.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• ahhh that wasnt the Rocks, that was those Vanilla Pools and Thaumcraft Dungeons. It went like this

"Bush Generates"

"Something wrecks Bush"

"Rock Spawns at the Wreck"

GregTech Website

• ahhh that wasnt the Rocks, that was those Vanilla Pools and Thaumcraft Dungeons. It went like this

"Bush Generates"

"Something wrecks Bush"

"Rock Spawns at the Wreck"

Seems like it's not so easy to explain. Aww sorry, first picture in last post is fake, i was searching true bush with rock and by the way try to create this manually, break bush, place rock, and forget about it. But now its true bush with rock.

And lakes are real pretty bad, bcoz lakes are creating flying rocks and sticks.

• well I looked at it, found somethign that could be the cause and fixed that, lets hope that fixed it overall.

As for the rest: I updated GT6 and now we have a working Bumblebee System. https://www.patreon.com/posts/14059775

GregTech Website

• I am playing Bears Den and I am surprised to see all the the Buildcraft recipes are the native ones. I can make engines and pumps before having my first steam machine in GT yet, isn't that a problem? The quarry recipe seems easily doable as well. I am surprised because you listed Buildcraft as a compatible mod on the downloads page.

Should I just go ahead and remove it from my pack instance? It also creates water sources in the world when you disabled infinite water, which seems a bit odd (by the way, what is the GT-only way to accumulate water?)

• Water = Put a Drain Cover on a Pipe at a River Biome on the Surface.

I don't modify all other Mods Recipes anymore, that's left to the MineTweaker people.

GregTech Website

• Hey Greg, how is it going? Still pushing strong? Have you already started your game, or is it still gt5.0?

You know exactly that I am no longer working on GT5 at all. This is GT6. :P

GregTech Website

• Thanks for that confirmation, and yeah I know I am right, but I hate how there is different words for practically the same thing XD

GregTech Website

• isnt asteroids the thing in orbit, while meteoroids are still in space but definitely coming close?

GregTech Website

• So I'm still trying to get the basic processing machines set up in this brave new world after getting home from vacation with the kids and moving into a new house. I have realized that to make a buzzsaw requires cobalt bronze which requires aluminum ( don't remember that from before ), and I know there was a change to make aluminum harder a while back, but I am now noticing that while purified aluminum ore can be had from sluicing crushed bauxite ore, it does not come from sifting bauxite sand. Is it intended that bauxite sand be near useless compared to stone bauxite ore early game, and before you need the aluminum to make the shredder to make the crusher so you can properly crush stone bauxite ore?