[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Tell me about all those Recipes that miss Iron, so that I can track them down and fix them, please.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Nah, the Issue comes from "Enori" not having a Metal Plate Variant, resulting in an iteration failing to find a suitable Item for the Plate Input of Recipes.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It's way cheaper and doesn't need as many Machines to be made. Also it looks way smoother and not like Tiles. Sometimes I don't make things to give them advantages, its sometimes just about filling a tiny nieche in the System. And what better way than to reintroduce the most commonly used IRL Building Material into GT6?

GregTech Website

• hey guys looking for some advice to upgrade my machine builds. currently been using the strong bronze steam/ steel turbine-bronze machine setup, or brass steam engine if that is what the machine requires. what is the best way to build the higher tier machines while still only using one steam boiler/burning box? if i want to use, let's say the strong tungsten engine with a steam requirement of 882, will the strong titanium steam boiler at an output of 896 explode as it is producing slightly more steam than is required?

• Why stick to one boiler? When I last got up to needing enough steam to power a steel turbine, I stuck with 3 dense invar burning boxes with dense lead boilers.

it would require me to completely overhaul my entire base setup. i'm mostly just looking to see if it's possible to upgrade my current setup without changing everything about my base. i know for my turbines i can do a direct titanium/ chromium setup and upgrade to the 256 output, but i want to know if i can go over that threshhold without using multiple boilers, and also looking to see if i supply slightly more steam to a machine than its input if it would explode

• Well, the machine won't explode, but it will overload and shut down until you stop everything and start over. That's the problem with trying to run steam machines at the very limit of their capacity.

• Dolamide gives Astatine ( among other things ) as a byproduct ( while being useless itself? ), but searching for Astatine in NEI finds only the material book on it, despite there being ingots, plates, etc. What's up with that?

• I didn't think Astatine is actually useful, its just a Byproduct it happens to have. Maybe it gets a use later, but even then not much of a big use I guess,

GregTech Website

• Hhidden? I dont know what you mean by hidden. I just dont use it, so I guess it doesnt have any Recipes.

GregTech Website